PDA

View Full Version : Help.they don't know

starjaya
01-07-2012, 07:52 AM
For ALL friends in Dev.please forgive my friends in Garuda.who use stolen credit cards.(priestrod sell it)my Friends don't know.if he used stolen credit cards.they just buy.with real money.they transfer the money to priestrod,now they are been banned(jiucs,delliora,ginnaaa,jiucascevax,paidi)th ey all are good people,good player.please consider to forgive them Dev.they don't know.please give them a chance to prove it Dev.thank you very much.....

KingFu
01-07-2012, 07:55 AM
Bans are discussed between the devs and those involved. I'd tell your friends to e-mail support@spacetimestudios.com. You can e-mail them, but the devs will probably give more of an answer if they are e-mailing those who were banned.

starjaya
01-07-2012, 07:58 AM
Ok Bro...I will talk to them.very sad not see them in the games

starjaya
01-07-2012, 07:58 AM
Thank you....

Kakatoa91
01-07-2012, 08:36 AM
For ALL friends in Dev.please forgive my friends in Garuda.who use stolen credit cards.(priestrod sell it)my Friends don't know.if he used stolen credit cards.they just buy.with real money.they transfer the money to priestrod,now they are been banned(jiucs,delliora,ginnaaa,jiucascevax,paidi)th ey all are good people,good player.please consider to forgive them Dev.they don't know.please give them a chance to prove it Dev.thank you very much.....

IBF

Lol... sorry.
Guess goin to be hard to prove they r innocents. Stolen credit cards eh...
Just go to the police and sue the guy.

JaytB
01-07-2012, 09:30 AM
e-mail support(at)spacetimestudios.com (replace (at), with @)

^^ Fixed :p

Justg
01-07-2012, 09:36 AM
Yes, bans are discussed at support(at)spacetiemstudios.com.