PDA

View Full Version : Had a idea

Igothikal
01-09-2020, 06:06 PM
I've noticed that a lot of players really like the topper of red death hat. I myself love this hat!! But I'm thinking could we get another color for hat say like blue. The red and black matches a lot of looks and I think it be neat to see one in blue and black. I also I know maybe mentioned before wolf pet! I mean we got bats and ghosts wisps and doves and several other different ones but no wolf. I'd really like see these couple items

Dequan
01-09-2020, 07:09 PM
Instead of talking about fixing pvp. Fixing the situation where people can still relog by putting an alt in pvp u can relog.Fixing vermin rats.To fix the combo situation for gelid aegis.To put better servers in dl bcuz I have 5 ping and lag hard

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

mascotmullah
01-10-2020, 01:17 AM
Instead of talking about fixing pvp. Fixing the situation where people can still relog by putting an alt in pvp u can relog.Fixing vermin rats.To fix the combo situation for gelid aegis.To put better servers in dl bcuz I have 5 ping and lag hard

Sent from my SM-A530W using TapatalkYou're supposed to know that not everyone is as invested in PvP as you are and besides this is an idea thread not a PvP thread so be civil and don't go harassing people or trashing what they post simply because it doesn't address your interests ..if you're so concerned about PvP then make a thread about what you just said here so those who share your concerns can jump on it
Peace

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

mascotmullah
01-10-2020, 01:19 AM
I've noticed that a lot of players really like the topper of red death hat. I myself love this hat!! But I'm thinking could we get another color for hat say like blue. The red and black matches a lot of looks and I think it be neat to see one in blue and black. I also I know maybe mentioned before wolf pet! I mean we got bats and ghosts wisps and doves and several other different ones but no wolf. I'd really like see these couple itemsA topper recolour would be nice but we don't need it js..what we need atm is new stuff just like the godfather sets that we got from the forest event last year ..we've had enough recolours tbh

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Igothikal
01-10-2020, 07:53 AM
True recolors r burnt out but its very seldom that we get new sets. I just figured if everything thing is gonna be recolored then might throw out something u know. Forest event was good and new items was introduced but how long has it been 6mths or more since? I'm kinda burnt on weapons tho so new vanities is always for me. Need vanity drops n last 2 campaigns tbh

teuibo
02-28-2020, 10:49 AM
some of the sets are good and recolour does work,,,new sets too,,,cant we have it all??:o