PDA

View Full Version : Just a couple of suggestions :)

Mothwing
01-07-2012, 02:53 PM
Heres a couple of small ideas ive been thinking about for a while:

1) DISABLE ELIXIR GLOWS!!! No, seriously, i find them outrageously annoying and bright. Like, do we really need to know that guy has a pot? If you dont want to disable it completely, at least put an option where you can.

2) A forum suggestion: Reputation status page. This page would show how many reputation points you have and how many you need for the next lvl.

Thats all i remember lolz...not the best memory here but these are the ones that stand out to me =)

XghostzX
01-07-2012, 02:55 PM
1.) I don't see why not. Fine idea.

2.) That would be neat. See which players that stand out, on whom who really help the community out.

NECROREAPER
01-07-2012, 04:01 PM
Rep doesn't exactly represent how "helpful" a person is, it just shows how many times people have been "Thanked"

I've gotten thanks for saying something funny or sarcastic, but not necessarily helpful at times.

Silentarrow
01-07-2012, 04:05 PM
Heres a couple of small ideas ive been thinking about for
2) A forum suggestion: Reputation status page. This page would show how many reputation points you have and how many you need for the next lvl.

Thats all i remember lolz...not the best memory here but these are the ones that stand out to me =)

You can see your own "rep page" by hitting settings at the top lright corner of the site.

Points to the next rep go like this

0-99 1 bar
100-199 2 bars
200-299 3 bars
And so on...

Cytokinesis
01-07-2012, 04:08 PM
You can see your own "rep page" by hitting settings at the top lright corner of the site.

Points to the next rep go like this

0-99 1 bar
100-199 2 bars
200-299 3 bars
And so on...
its not, u get a bar every 50

Silentarrow
01-07-2012, 04:14 PM
its not, u get a bar every 50

Nope... I'm at 250 or something like that and I'm only at 3.

Cytokinesis
01-07-2012, 04:24 PM
Nope... I'm at 250 or something like that and I'm only at 3.
hmm... i remember someone telling me it was every 50 >.<

Matutd
01-07-2012, 04:24 PM
Idea no1: awesome, I hate how i glow, I'd rather not stand out. And I don't think I need to know others are using an elixir either.

Idea no2: NO! People already got to extreme lengths just to get reputation. To be honest, I think idea 2 should be to delete the forum reputation feature, get rid of it completely. We already know who are helpful members in the community. I don't look at a rep bar to see if someone is helpful. I look at the names, the names of people that I know are helpful. I hate it...

Skeletonlord
01-07-2012, 04:33 PM
The second idea- there already is a page for this. Press your profile or "settings" top right when logged in.

Lowlyspy
01-07-2012, 05:37 PM
1) couldn't agree more, the glow was cool at first but now it's just a nuisance.

2) no, the rep system was and still is a flawed idea, I prefer my mental rep system.

Mothwing
01-07-2012, 06:18 PM
So i guess there is a page lolz :) yea im with u guys i dot particularly like it. I guess im missing the page because im not seeing it. Let me check again.

EDIT: I see the little box but not exactly a full page. Mine just says 45 points total and the threads ive been thanked on. I was thinking maybe a whole separate page where theres like an "xp bar" that has checkpoints towards youre next green dash.