PDA

View Full Version : Top player leaderboard bug

Thewolfbull
01-10-2020, 07:28 AM
I have had this many achievement points for a few months but I just updated the game for the first time in around 30 days and didn't recieve a reward for season 15 top warrior. I think it's because of the bug where your aps don't show up on the leaderboard if you don't update the game. Can you check this? Ty.

QuaseT
01-10-2020, 09:43 AM
I have had this many achievement points for a few months but I just updated the game for the first time in around 30 days and didn't recieve a reward for season 15 top warrior. I think it's because of the bug where your aps don't show up on the leaderboard if you don't update the game. Can you check this? Ty.The game does clean the lb from inactive players sometimes. So if u dont login much u are not getting listed. Same with inactive players friendlist get cleaned after 3 months. I guess its done intentionally to keep people login in.

Futumsh
01-10-2020, 10:00 AM
25th place was 35550, so you weren't high enough. There's someone that was on the season 15 leaderboard but not on the current leaderboard that's higher but hasn't played yet this season.

Thewolfbull
01-10-2020, 05:56 PM
25th place was 35550, so you weren't high enough. There's someone that was on the season 15 leaderboard but not on the current leaderboard that's higher but hasn't played yet this season.

Okay thanks for checking.