PDA

View Full Version : KSI

Cool4ever100
01-07-2012, 04:28 PM
KSI is an elite guild were you must have and show 3 traits to join! Our first is KNOWLEGDE you must have to be wise and loyal to the online forum rules as well as in game terms of service! Our second trait is STRENGTH! not physical but mental strength. This means always have a positive attitude for then you well make others day( what I go by everyday I live) and finally INTEGRITY ! This one is the most important because here in KSI you should never give up. If you answer something wrong TRY AGAIN. Giving up is your goto stop when you are felling blue. This is what I go bye everyday that I live and will never stop following the KSI way! You should start as well!

This is NOW up and running so send me a friends request in game and we will see who gets in!
Thank you, and please reply only if you would like to join or have any questions. Have a wonderful day:D

Skeletonlord
01-07-2012, 04:40 PM
Good luck with the guild! Sounds like the sort of guild I would be interested in.

dugantale
01-07-2012, 04:46 PM
Sounds like a good guild

Cool4ever100
01-07-2012, 05:00 PM
Good luck with the guild! Sounds like the sort of guild I would be interested in.
Sounds like a good guild y'all can be in it I'll just need to hang around you more add me in pl: masterbearer

Elementron
01-16-2012, 09:15 AM
I wanna join.