PDA

View Full Version : Need Plat Sale Sts

Fliq
01-10-2020, 09:56 AM
We need plat sale as can as fast :)

Elit awakens price are so expensive cuz of awak event, and this event 3 week its mean we need plat sale to buy plat and get elit gems thanks sts

SM-G610F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Vgex
01-10-2020, 09:56 AM
+1 sir

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

trubanos1
01-10-2020, 09:57 AM
+1

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk

Futumsh
01-10-2020, 10:03 AM
There was just a plat sale during the winter event, so it doesn't seem likely.

Whz
01-10-2020, 10:59 AM
There was just a plat sale during the winter event, so it doesn't seem likely.And double plat offer? Its good for f2p and p2p and for u guys too i would be happy if would able to do some offers for 2x plat

Tapatalkkal küldve az én SM-G975F eszközömről

Futumsh
01-10-2020, 11:04 AM
And double plat offer? Its good for f2p and p2p and for u guys too i would be happy if would able to do some offers for 2x plat

Double offers was also just done, so also unlikely.

Fliq
01-10-2020, 11:19 AM
Double offers was also just done, so also unlikely.i see, but really we need something to get plat, elit gems are so expensive now and there are 20 days to event end

SM-G610F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Whz
01-10-2020, 11:27 AM
Double offers was also just done, so also unlikely.I know but like at the end of januar before new arcanes.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én SM-G975F eszközömről

Al_Istealthl
01-10-2020, 11:47 AM
There was just a plat sale like not even 2 weeks ago. If you wanted plat you should’ve bought some then. Lmao what r people smoking asking for back to back plat sales

Tsuchii
01-10-2020, 11:49 AM
There was just a plat sale like not even 2 weeks ago. If you wanted plat you should’ve bought some then. Lmao what r people smoking asking for back to back plat salesNo one knew that there will be an awaken event, lmao. Nice logic.
Anyways, no offers? No sales? Hmm..

Redmi Note 8 Pro cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Al_Istealthl
01-10-2020, 11:53 AM
No one knew that there will be an awaken event, lmao. Nice logic.
Anyways, no offers? No sales? Hmm..

So? Who says u have to use plat right away? Buy it during sale and hang onto it. Plat sales have always been months apart for years. Just because people missed out they wanna act like they’re entitled to another plat sale? lmao. Nice logic

Tsuchii
01-10-2020, 11:54 AM
So? Who says u have to use plat right away? Buy it during sale and hang onto it. Plat sales have always been months apart for years. Just because people missed out they wanna act like they’re entitled to another plat sale? lmao. Nice logicShhh... xd yours is still better

Pleasant
01-10-2020, 01:07 PM
There was just a plat sale during the winter event, so it doesn't seem likely.

A plat sale back to back at this time will most definitely benefit you guys a lot. Just putting this out there

Al_Istealthl
01-10-2020, 01:11 PM
A plat sale back to back at this time will most definitely benefit you guys a lot. Just putting this out there

Oh really? U an accountant for them? Otherwise thats pure speculation. Whose to say they aren’t already selling a good amount of plat as is?

Pleasant
01-10-2020, 01:58 PM
Oh really? U an accountant for them? Otherwise thats pure speculation. Whose to say they aren’t already selling a good amount of plat as is?

If you ran AL and you released awakening event for a whole month + on top of that you release new arcane gear that will be wanted by many people only obtainable from locks which cost plat to open, all in the same month. Tell me would you or would you not make another sale just so people would spend more money on the game you work on?

Lawpvp
01-10-2020, 02:54 PM
If you ran AL and you released awakening event for a whole month + on top of that you release new arcane gear that will be wanted by many people only obtainable from locks which cost plat to open, all in the same month. Tell me would you or would you not make another sale just so people would spend more money on the game you work on?

I don't have the information necessary to make that decision. Financially it could be more profitable not to have another sale. My point is, you shouldn't phrase something like "will most definitely benefit you guys a lot" when you have no clue if it really will.