PDA

View Full Version : Brackenridge time bug

jazzbloonist
01-10-2020, 09:54 PM
In elite brackenridge 3rd map i cant seem to stop timer if i run thru map and kill boss just a tad bit too fast, e.g. before he fully registers as a mob/boss in minimap.
I was running APs when i was running thru and killing mobs, spawned boss, ran by and shot my ulti b4 he becomes a red dot on minimap. But timer doesnt stop as if i didnt kill boss, but his drops are there.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

GucciBang
01-11-2020, 08:09 PM
you need to go to the end of the map to finish

jazzbloonist
01-11-2020, 09:39 PM
you need to go to the end of the map to finishI did, but it doesnt stop timer, i tried all i can do.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Shocan
01-11-2020, 11:36 PM
Yeah, my team and I were running earlier and we had the same problem - boss dead but timer won't stop no matter how far we go towards gold mine. Really sucks when you've got a good set up and a bug messes everything up. It's not every time, most times it's fine, but every maybe 10 runs when you kill the boss the timer doesn't stops at the door.

Futumsh
01-13-2020, 02:29 PM
Are you sure you killed both minibosses (Jarl and Thunk)? It looks to me like it should complete on the last bridge as long as both of them have been killed. I don't see a way at first glance that it would break.

Shocan
01-13-2020, 02:47 PM
Are you sure you killed both minibosses (Jarl and Thunk)? It looks to me like it should complete on the last bridge as long as both of them have been killed. I don't see a way at first glance that it would break.
Yes, jarl is dead and as is thunk. We've double checked that. Most of the time it works just fine, but every dozen runs or so the timer refuses to stop. Maybe switch it to the boss just ending if you can't figure it out on your end? Idk, really annoying