PDA

View Full Version : Chronicles of Orion and the Vampires part 1

superme
01-07-2012, 07:17 PM
Intro

It was a starry, dark night and the villagers of Mt. fang town were fast asleep except for a young Avian. She lay down and stared at the moon. Suddenly, she heard some footsteps near the bushes and sat up immediately. She crept outside and... BAM! A vampire slammed into her and dragged her through the woods...

Chapter 1

The next day, news has spread all over town. Investigators found out that the vampire, who grabbed the young mage went through the woods all the way to the Fang castle. Some brave villagers dared to enter the castle, but never came back. Soon, the villagers assembled a riot and broke down the entrance to the castle, but found that the castle was empty. During the act though, a brave mage, named Orion happened to stumble down a room with a portal and was immediately transported to a distant part of the castle.

What happened to Orion?

Stay tuned!

PatsoeGamer
01-14-2012, 06:27 PM
Oooo scary lol good start to a story - look forward to the next chapter :)

PL Playa
01-14-2012, 06:32 PM
I gotta say it's a bit shorter than the few other stories I have read, though it has potential :D

superme
01-18-2012, 09:20 PM
I know this part is short, cuz it is pretty much only the intro. Next part is going to come out near the end of January

PatsoeGamer
01-19-2012, 07:48 PM
Looking forward to your next part :)