PDA

View Full Version : A bug I can't squash...?

Ariiu-chan
01-07-2012, 07:19 PM
Sometimes when I play SL on my iPad and I get invite to, for example, Delta-7: Rock Man Caves by a friend. I go to the Social menu then I click Join. It takes me to UCS Blackstar! What's up with that? And when I go to the Social menu to see where the person who invited me is, it says Dealta-7: Rock Man Caves, not UCS Blackstar.

Is this a bug or my imagination, lolz?

themars
01-07-2012, 07:25 PM
It happens when ur friend invites you but when u will join him someone others join instead of u and the game will be full and brings you back to Blackstar. I think that's the only solution.

Zombiemurder
01-07-2012, 07:36 PM
It happens when ur friend invites you but when u will join him someone others join instead of u and the game will be full and brings you back to Blackstar. I think that's the only solution.

Ud be right but if u get invited a spot is available for u so it can't fill the game without u unless they move to next or they rmk or in any way leave and rejoin but once ur invited u have a spot in the game open for just u so I think this is a glitch in the game

javier995
01-07-2012, 07:44 PM
Ud be right but if u get invited a spot is available for u so it can't fill the game without u unless they move to next or they rmk or in any way leave and rejoin but once ur invited u have a spot in the game open for just u so I think this is a glitch in the game

Actually you can invite people to full games, so it isn't really a bug.

Also the player can invite multiple people, the only time you can't join is when its full bud.

Ariiu-chan
01-07-2012, 08:11 PM
Ah, ok.
Thanks everyone.

razerfingers
01-07-2012, 09:01 PM
Well escentially someone spam invites and other people beat you to the punch ;) thats the only reason i can think of