PDA

View Full Version : Deleting All spacetime apps

Reddwing
01-07-2012, 08:15 PM
I decided to delete PL, SL and the STS app because its taken up a lot of my time. Frankly, RL is more important. (as it should be) I used to love the games, but now its all "grind xp and level." Im very bored of mt fang grinding and Im not even at 65! Id used to play every day, have a great time with friends and find a few pinks along the way. Now Im barely on.

Lately the forums has became "where to post complaints." Everyone is looking to get their posts up which is REALLY annoying. Its like theres a secret competition "the more posts you will be rewarded one day!" Well, its not going to happen. Quality over quantity. Theres also numerous reports of scammers which really tells where this game might be heading.

All my close friends have left so its a lonely existance in the virtual world. My closest friend disappeared without a trace right after thanks giving and I go on every day to check if the person back. Well, not going to any more, even though I really miss them tons.

The devs in this game are really awesome and responsive, which is sometimes hard to find in mmos. They always have constructive advice and open ears. Rock on!

I need to stop going to these 3 apps which says I still support the community and games, I just have more important things to do. My finger gravitates towards the apps which needs to stop.

I dont know if anyone will even read this or care. Most of my friends never had a forum account in the first place, but they quit anyways. I was going to write A LOT more but decided not to.

Anyways the games were seriously fun while they lasted. Bye

PS. I might do a few contests depending on how I feel so other people could make use of my sets. I might just sell, but dont just ask because I'd only give them to my true friends or someone I trust to make use of them

CodyBearr
01-07-2012, 08:35 PM
Didn't I just tell ya off in another tread lol well all joking aside I hope all goes well for you in RL & you keep your gear and char in both SL & PL just in case you pick it up again or give your account to a RL friend...

Oh and yeah the mindless posts on here just to have a lot of posts on here is really annoying, I'm glad I only have a little post that actually matter lol

Reddwing
01-07-2012, 08:38 PM
Trust me thats the least of my reasons to leave. Ive been thinking about this for weeks but I always still checked the apps. I do have real life conflicts right now. If i do ever come back, I'll just start over since I dont prefere end games anyways.

lilgangster
01-07-2012, 08:40 PM
or u could keep ur stuff\gold n jst take a break.

Reddwing
01-07-2012, 08:45 PM
Take a break-yes. Come back-why? All my friends quit forever so I dont see a reason to come back.

Zombiemurder
01-07-2012, 08:51 PM
If u gonna permanently quit u might wanna be nice to low levles or friends and give em some stuff(no I'm not asking for ur sl gear) but give to ur friends so they can remember u wen they're wearing that pink or something

Reddwing
01-07-2012, 08:54 PM
If u gonna permanently quit u might wanna be nice to low levles or friends and give em some stuff(no I'm not asking for ur sl gear) but give to ur friends so they can remember u wen they're wearing that pink or something

Friends have quit...but I might go ingame and give my stuff to people around the level who could use it. Good idea

Zombiemurder
01-07-2012, 09:00 PM
Well id take anything u have dude don't care though I'll I play is sl so anything in sl

Btw sent friend request to reddwing in sl if that's ur name u have 1 friend who still plays then

Zombiemurder
01-08-2012, 07:57 PM
If u still have the apps by chance pm me or something I could use a pink or any gear in sl

Deathpunch
01-08-2012, 08:34 PM
If u still have the apps by chance pm me or something I could use a pink or any gear in sl

Lol! Beggars!

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Kahlua
01-12-2012, 11:24 AM
f u gonna permanently quit u might wanna be nice to low levles or friends and give em some stuff(no I'm not asking for ur sl gear) but give to ur friends so they can remember u wen they're wearing that pink or something
Oh.

Well id take anything u have dude don't care though I'll I play is sl so anything in sl

Btw sent friend request to reddwing in sl if that's ur name u have 1 friend who still plays then
....Oh.

OH LOL.