PDA

View Full Version : guild hall combo dumby

Lowellpimpd
01-07-2012, 09:10 PM
i think it could be kinda fun and useful to have a combo dumb that u could change its class and type and practice combos on instead of join a game with some pros and get worked and hate pvp forever, and something in guild hall that would have people go in to the halls and use and teach each other or self

Lowlyspy
01-08-2012, 01:41 AM
+1, Maybe it could be like a mirror dummy, it copies watever gear ur wearing to give u the approximate opponent u would be facing.

TheClownSquad
01-08-2012, 01:58 AM
Nice idea. Quick question, would this be to practice PvP or to practice teamwork on a boss?

Lowlyspy
01-08-2012, 02:19 AM
Nice idea. Quick question, would this be to practice PvP or to practice teamwork on a boss?
Oh crap I didnt think of that, maybe it could even fight back! I like the way u think clown :D

Cahaun
01-08-2012, 02:23 AM
I wanna kill my clone! Though my clone'll kill me, I will always know I killed myself!

Arterra
01-08-2012, 04:14 AM
one step at a time, right now a dummy like the balloon glitch that hit PL a while ago would be awesome... i remember when mega combos first came out, damn was it hard to organize a group to try doing all 3 in a row in AO3...

Redbridge
01-08-2012, 04:35 AM
one step at a time, right now a dummy like the balloon glitch that hit PL a while ago would be awesome... i remember when mega combos first came out, damn as it hard to organize a group to try doing all 3 in a row in AO3...

Fully agree. The possibilities are endless BUT let's get one (or a few as a single one wouldnt be enough in some of the guilds im in) available first.

A row of single targetable dummies with no stats would be a great addition.

These things don't happen for free in RL though. How much would people be reasonably be prepared to pay though? Would 20plat seem ok/too much/little? I'm sure there are other guild hall vanities that people would pay for...

XghostzX
01-08-2012, 11:08 AM
Nice idea! People have been coming up with great suggestions lately, hopefully these are implemented.

lionblaze149
01-08-2012, 01:59 PM
Excelent! K agree it shouldnt be free, sts would never, but you could implement it into the tier 3 guild hall, to give it a little more purpose to it's price.

JaytB
01-08-2012, 02:07 PM
I really like this suggestion. Simply some dummy to test range, skill dmg and combo's on would be a great addition IMO. I wouldn't mind paying some real life mulah to get this in a guild hall. Sounds useful and fun at the same time :)

Lowlyspy
01-08-2012, 05:21 PM
These things don't happen for free in RL though. How much would people be reasonably be prepared to pay though? Would 20plat seem ok/too much/little? I'm sure there are other guild hall vanities that people would pay for...
Ya I wouldn't mind paying for something like this, I would say somewhere along the lines of 10 plat per dummy would be okay with me.

Elyseon
01-08-2012, 08:14 PM
Wow genious idea +infiniti

Pro, u could buy it for your tier 3 guild hall for 100plat

Lowellpimpd
01-09-2012, 01:28 AM
I really like this suggestion. Simply some dummy to test range, skill dmg and combo's on would be a great addition IMO. I wouldn't mind paying some real life mulah to get this in a guild hall. Sounds useful and fun at the same time :) ive been thinking about this for a while now been kinda asking pvp players and some guildys but no real reply thanks

Lowellpimpd
01-09-2012, 01:29 AM
Excelent! K agree it shouldnt be free, sts would never, but you could implement it into the tier 3 guild hall, to give it a little more purpose to it's price. or on the update have a tier 4 guild hall to buy

Lowellpimpd
01-09-2012, 01:31 AM
one step at a time, right now a dummy like the balloon glitch that hit PL a while ago would be awesome... i remember when mega combos first came out, damn was it hard to organize a group to try doing all 3 in a row in AO3... how hard could it be sts would have to put a mob in side that has no life but dont attack unless u do. key thing i hope ur kills and deaths dont count

Lowellpimpd
01-09-2012, 01:33 AM
I wanna kill my clone! Though my clone'll kill me, I will always know I killed myself! lol its not worth it step away from the ledge

Lowellpimpd
01-09-2012, 01:36 AM
Nice idea. Quick question, would this be to practice PvP or to practice teamwork on a boss? both but i was thinking u make ur own enemy type build and stuff or some pre made types to pick from to fight and yes teamwork but deathkill stats dont count people will abuse it or cry

Nick41324
01-09-2012, 02:08 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?47549-test-dummies

-_-

PatsoeGamer
01-11-2012, 08:35 PM
Great idea!

Shellkaz
01-12-2012, 09:00 AM
I'd pay plat to get them for our guild hall. Got that whole throne room that is unused most of the time. Turn it into a training room/dojo/salle. Heck I'd even upgrade the hall to have a room for training.

Arterra
01-12-2012, 09:08 AM
how hard could it be sts would have to put a mob in side that has no life but dont attack unless u do. key thing i hope ur kills and deaths dont count

ignoring your multiple posts (you could have used the multiquote button), the mob you refer to could in fact be the mage in that forest pvp map... huge hp, only heals players... not a bad idea!