PDA

View Full Version : Bow Of Phoenix as a Vanity Weapon drop for Ebonthrax

miach
01-12-2020, 03:51 AM
Hey guys. Recently in-game, I just realized that the 110 set particles are very similar to the light fire burning on the bow of phoenix, as shown in the screenshot below.

It's hard to tell in the image, but in the game, it looks like a great add on to the 110 set bonus, as well as a little throwback to the 76 cap elite bow look.
Let me know your guys' thoughts on this.

Other than this bow being a possible new vanity weapon in the Ebonthrax loot table, could we also get some other/new vanity weapons added to the Ebonthrax Campaign? For the 105 campaign, MYX got a lootable 6 vanity weapons from the crafting map. Why can't we get the same for the Ebonthrax Encounter/HYPER THRAX maps? It'd make more people farm these vanity weapons whenever there isn't an ongoing event.

cryboi
01-12-2020, 08:03 AM
Hey guys. Recently in-game, I just realized that the 110 set particles are very similar to the light fire burning on the bow of phoenix, as shown in the screenshot below.

It's hard to tell in the image, but in the game, it looks like a great add on to the 110 set bonus, as well as a little throwback to the 76 cap elite bow look.
Let me know your guys' thoughts on this.

Other than this bow being a possible new vanity weapon in the Ebonthrax loot table, could we also get some other/new vanity weapons added to the Ebonthrax Campaign? For the 105 campaign, MYX got a lootable 6 vanity weapons from the crafting map. Why can't we get the same for the Ebonthrax Encounter/HYPER THRAX maps? It'd make more people farm these vanity weapons whenever there isn't an ongoing event.I realized that long time ago lol and yes it would be cool to have phoenix bow as vanity to fit with mythic bonus set effects.. I told that in one of the threads already.

Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk

miach
01-15-2020, 05:04 PM
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?476149-Preview-Return-of-Prince-Lev-Lar-Special-Suggested-Vanities

Woot woot. It got added! :)