PDA

View Full Version : Desert Dagger of Horus

Angarcher
07-23-2010, 11:20 AM
What do you guys think of this wep? How does it compare to the best bows? It gives me better dps than anything ive ever seen...

Royce
07-23-2010, 11:26 AM
You can kill things very quickly with the dagger. The trick is keeping your dex character alive while using a melee weapon. Personally, though I have both the Horus and the Osiris, I am not a big dagger user, but that is mostly because my only level 45 dex character is a mage. For a dex bear, or even a bird with high enough dodge, the dagger can be a very effective tool, especially against bosses (for mobs, I think a bow is probably a bit better just because you don't have to run around as much lowering your actual dps).

Angarcher
07-23-2010, 11:37 AM
thanks for the info! do u know about how much it sells for?

Royce
07-23-2010, 12:05 PM
thanks for the info! do u know about how much it sells for?

Unfortunately, not really, because it seems like no one is buying. When they first got added to the game, people were trying to sell for 100k and even higher, but nobody was paying. Despite being pretty rare, I think they go for barely more than more common pinks now. Maybe 25-30k or so, but that's just based on what I have seen a few people shout out, and what I know a couple of friends paid.

Tavore
07-23-2010, 02:53 PM
I use Osiris dagger with full Isis on my bird and I find it very affective and great DPS. I have killed bosses solo with it while the rest of the team dead waiting to get the loot. Just have to be careful since your going up close and personal.

reality_storm
07-28-2010, 11:00 PM
Got both and if in a group with good melée bears can be very effective. Trick is to let bears draw a bit of agro then attack and spam all of your skills. If Spacetime would add equipment profiles that you could change on the fly it would make this a much more desirable weapon.