PDA

View Full Version : Double Plat offers please

Whz
01-12-2020, 08:24 AM
Please sts make like a 2day double plat offer weekend at next week we really need it coz of awakes and 76 arcanes will come at next week.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én SM-G975F eszközömről

gilsooon
01-12-2020, 09:16 AM
plus 1 there is complete depletion of elite awakens and considering that this event would run long through, we won't have enough for the coming event or most likely that elite awakens will be so expensive and iniquitious.

Leafeon
01-12-2020, 09:25 AM
We are actually trying to give you money for once sts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whz
01-12-2020, 09:25 AM
Yes lol

Kystone
01-12-2020, 10:24 AM
We already had double plat offers and plat sale

Al_Istealthl
01-12-2020, 10:26 AM
you should’ve thought about stocking up plat a couple weeks ago

Leafeon
01-12-2020, 10:31 AM
Christmas and New Years tho cmon great marketing

Whz
01-12-2020, 10:51 AM
I dont know some of u why are negative of double offers its good for f2p,p2p and for the game coz its brings money. We only need a double weekend and thats all. We are not asking for more lol.
I did not stack up coz opened locks to get ava and etc. Now new 76 arcanes so why cant we have a double weekend?

BaronB
01-12-2020, 04:05 PM
We've recently had a plat sale and double offers... all within the last month...

Some people saved their plats... some didn't...

Now was the awakening event, yeah the prices of awakes have shot up... now do you wish you kept some of those plats... most likely yes... however at the moment its also been a good chance for people to burn through clearly a lot of gold people have had stashed away. If this didn't happen then the value if the gold itself would dip.. this is called inflation...

Events like this keep a nice balance on the economy as it gives people a reason to use that gold.

Also, people say they are giving sts monies if they do a sale or offer... but lets really think about it from a business perspective...

If awakes are in high demand at the moment... why lower the prices down?... January is always a tough month however with the event going on until the end of it... the chances of people buying plat at full price are even greater than normal at the moment so come the end of the month after most people get paid, what's going to happen? STS will be making bank that's what, because people will still want the awakes due to event so will be willing to pay the full price for plats so won't be any need to put prices down on it.

Ill be one of those nabs next week paying full price so much as I could sit here whining about offers or sales, im happier with the fact that at the moment if I curbed my addiction...which is never going to happen... when I buy plats I can make a killing selling awakes which I wouldn't have been able to make as much if the event wasn't on

1 <3

Whz
01-13-2020, 03:17 AM
Bump futumsh pls

Al_Istealthl
01-13-2020, 04:07 AM
I dont know some of u why are negative of double offers its good for f2p,p2p and for the game coz its brings money. We only need a double weekend and thats all. We are not asking for more lol.
I did not stack up coz opened locks to get ava and etc. Now new 76 arcanes so why cant we have a double weekend?

Because they just had one. What part of that is so hard to get? People wanting plat sales and double offers every month saying itll bring in money lol, u seem to want to deprive them of money

Cinco
01-13-2020, 08:49 AM
Platinum sale and double offers happened just last month. These won’t be coming back for a while.