PDA

View Full Version : 362 kills, 1 game, 2 hours

Jewelsofjane
01-08-2012, 01:23 AM
The never ending map... next time we are going for 400.
Psycho desperate people

Elyseon
01-08-2012, 01:29 AM
Dang that's insane, I wish I was that good lol

javier995
01-08-2012, 01:57 AM
Is it FFA?

Wretch
01-08-2012, 02:18 AM
Ctf should be FFA.... By what the game is!

Get the flag....

Get it home....

Kills don't mean a thing! It's all about the flag!

Skeletonlord
01-08-2012, 02:39 AM
Kills for pvp? It said you are in team blue and got 10 kills.

Beanmachine
01-08-2012, 02:41 AM
Kills for pvp? It said you are in team blue and got 10 kills.

Thats the flags, kills are on the right underneath.

Skeletonlord
01-08-2012, 02:53 AM
@beanmachine I still don't properly understand this. Anyone explain?

akfury
01-08-2012, 03:37 AM
@beanmachine I still don't properly understand this. Anyone explain?
Ah I get you it means that there were ten flags captured its Ctf

XghostzX
01-08-2012, 11:21 AM
Lol, I have a feeling Rush was sitting outside of the spawn entrance, not spawn killing but just outside the spawn room^^.

Maybe I'm wrong, and it just happened to be like this. Unity and Revelations match for guild wars in the finals lasted 2 and a half hours and Dolloway only had like 150-160 kills. (without staying at the entrance room).

lionblaze149
01-08-2012, 11:45 AM
So... Its ctf, you can either go for flag or kill the people doing it... Thats how you get alot of ctf kills.

Jewelsofjane
01-08-2012, 12:35 PM
Lol, I have a feeling Rush was sitting outside of the spawn entrance, not spawn killing but just outside the spawn room^^.

Maybe I'm wrong, and it just happened to be like this. Unity and Revelations match for guild wars in the finals lasted 2 and a half hours and Dolloway only had like 150-160 kills. (without staying at the entrance room).

I can honestly say that he wasnt. Others will back me up on this. It is the map that makes this happen. Spawning happens in 3 different places, it isnt in a room like other maps, and you have to go through the spawn areas to get to the flag. It is so difficult to flag that it takes a very long time to end the game. The last time we played this map we played for 2 hours and ended it at 4-1 because everyone got tired. Rush had about 230 kills that time. He even logged out maybe 3 times to switch teams so that teams would have an even number. If you will notice oneshotfury had 230 kills and a couple of us had 100+ The only people that never logged out was oneshot that I know of. Everyone else came and went. Everyone dies alot though, and Im not sure if I even came out positive.

Chances are the difference is that during the tourney, the guilds had their top pvp players playing the entire time. This game top players came in, but people came and went. Sometimes the teams were stacked, sometimes they werent.

lol come play this map with us, you will totally see why we call it the never ending map.

So... Its ctf, you can either go for flag or kill the people doing it... Thats how you get alot of ctf kills. yes, kills dont count against the score, but it keeps your opponent from flagging. The problem with this map is that it is pretty much one hall(with a couple on the sides but end up having the same outcome) and both entire teams always meet in the middle and it just becomes tons of massive team battles with mulptle kills and revs.

XghostzX
01-08-2012, 02:35 PM
I can honestly say that he wasnt. Others will back me up on this. It is the map that makes this happen. Spawning happens in 3 different places, it isnt in a room like other maps, and you have to go through the spawn areas to get to the flag. It is so difficult to flag that it takes a very long time to end the game. The last time we played this map we played for 2 hours and ended it at 4-1 because everyone got tired. Rush had about 230 kills that time. He even logged out maybe 3 times to switch teams so that teams would have an even number. If you will notice oneshotfury had 230 kills and a couple of us had 100+ The only people that never logged out was oneshot that I know of. Everyone else came and went. Everyone dies alot though, and Im not sure if I even came out positive.

Chances are the difference is that during the tourney, the guilds had their top pvp players playing the entire time. This game top players came in, but people came and went. Sometimes the teams were stacked, sometimes they werent.

lol come play this map with us, you will totally see why we call it the never ending map.

yes, kills dont count against the score, but it keeps your opponent from flagging. The problem with this map is that it is pretty much one hall(with a couple on the sides but end up having the same outcome) and both entire teams always meet in the middle and it just becomes tons of massive team battles with mulptle kills and revs.

Sorry, jeez, heh.... my fault I didn't realize it was a different map. I'll pay more attention next time. But Idk about playing in one of these games, don't know if want to invest that much time over it xD

Jewelsofjane
01-08-2012, 04:18 PM
Sorry, jeez, heh.... my fault I didn't realize it was a different map. I'll pay more attention next time. But Idk about playing in one of these games, don't know if want to invest that much time over it xD

Its cool. I never even knew this map even existed until a couple weeks ago. Its called forest castle.. or something like that lol idk. You dont have to stay the whole time. Most people dont lol just come and check it out. Its freaking crazy how hard it is.

Register
01-08-2012, 05:23 PM
Its cool. I never even knew this map even existed until a couple weeks ago. Its called forest castle.. or something like that lol idk. You dont have to stay the whole time. Most people dont lol just come and check it out. Its freaking crazy how hard it is.

I remember a thread asking if anybody actually finished a forest castle game! Lol 2 hours, thats insane!

Whirlzap
01-08-2012, 05:26 PM

yes, kills dont count against the score, but it keeps your opponent from flagging. The problem with this map is that it is pretty much one hall(with a couple on the sides but end up having the same outcome) and both entire teams always meet in the middle and it just becomes tons of massive team battles with mulptle kills and revs.

Woah buddy, that's a lot there.
It's just a game. (Inside a game.)

Imsebastiaanl
01-09-2012, 02:06 PM
Anyone is gonna talk about the 362 kills?? Lol

Elyseon
01-09-2012, 02:20 PM
Wait which map is it?
Regaurdless its impressive, just wondering

Zerious
01-09-2012, 05:57 PM
impressive, kinda... I would've gotten bored after a while so i'm impressed by that...

superme
01-09-2012, 11:19 PM
Played Rushorgtfo and he's awesome at pvp

cjackyo
01-10-2012, 11:18 AM
Good bear helping also.....plays round up

Elitephonix
01-10-2012, 03:02 PM
Ah nice job man...my highest was 128 kills in ctf

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
01-13-2012, 07:31 PM
rushorgtfo owns! i shoud know since im a good friend of his and im in his guild.

AbsolutePally
01-13-2012, 08:27 PM
Prolly wont get to 400.... Ha

Swimmingstar
01-13-2012, 09:04 PM
I have to say rush does spawn kill sometimes.

Swimmingstar
01-13-2012, 09:14 PM
Oh, and nice job! Must have been long.

But does anyone have pic of ctf place? I would just log on but I don't want to. :p

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
01-18-2012, 02:40 PM

who won that match? O.o

Swimmingstar
01-18-2012, 04:19 PM
Unity

Everyone'sFavMage
03-02-2013, 05:17 PM
Dang that's insane, I wish I was that good lol

LOL

razerfingers
03-02-2013, 05:38 PM
LOL

Gf necro.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Everyone'sFavMage
03-02-2013, 06:02 PM
Gg. The funny part is he was serious. Lol

Zeus
03-02-2013, 06:47 PM
Gg. The funny part is he was serious. Lol

And he's never serious.

Let's be serious though, can I start bumping up all your old threads, Aratrayobe?

Everyone'sFavMage
03-02-2013, 06:48 PM
Pls do. But l2spellmyname.

Zeus
03-02-2013, 06:53 PM
Pls do. But l2spellmyname.

Search filter does the job for me, Aratreoybae.

TEOKILLO
03-02-2013, 06:54 PM
He tricksftw

Zeus
03-02-2013, 07:01 PM
He tricksftw

No, that's trickiestftw. They were two different people, now that's just an acc he got from him.

TEOKILLO
03-02-2013, 07:31 PM
Wasnt there itrickftw and iftwtrick, i always mix which is which:o

Everyone'sFavMage
03-02-2013, 07:38 PM
I'm both. Gg Iftwtrick was renamed to Itwink recently tho

TEOKILLO
03-02-2013, 08:08 PM
Hax teaming by urself

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
03-02-2013, 08:24 PM
Wasnt their a picture on this thread? Or is it just my device?

Zeus
03-02-2013, 08:56 PM
I'm both. Gg Iftwtrick was renamed to Itwink recently tho

Ohhhh, wait, I'm so confused? Those are your chars or trickiest? Why u rename after trick and confuse poor Parth? -.-

Everyone'sFavMage
03-02-2013, 10:43 PM
Ohhhh, wait, I'm so confused? Those are your chars or trickiest? Why u rename after trick and confuse POOR PARTH? -.-
LMAO.

Zeus
03-02-2013, 11:46 PM
LMAO.

Hey!!! -.-

Everyone'sFavMage
03-02-2013, 11:54 PM
True.

TEOKILLO
03-03-2013, 03:38 AM
So....are yew also uruinmykdr?