PDA

View Full Version : Voleria Contest Update - Important!

Kahlua
01-08-2012, 02:19 AM
Hey guys I'll keep this quick.

I sent out a mass message to all 17 team captains about the schedule I'm making. Long story short, I've only received replies from like 6 of you, which is not good.

The contest was scheduled to begin this MONDAY, January 9. I will be postponing the start of the contest to Wednesday, January 11

I'd prefer to get a general idea of what I mentioned in the messages before making a schedule, but I will assign teams to random days and times if I have to. So if you don't read your forum messages, I advise you to do so and respond! I also cannot assign judges to time slots without a finalized schedule.

Please take the time to respond so we can get this contest under way :D

javier995
01-08-2012, 02:41 AM
You can't assign judges without knowing who's free at what time either:p

Kahlua
01-08-2012, 02:07 PM
well ya I figured that was implied :p

kholiwen
01-08-2012, 07:30 PM
This isn't sounds good but I can't do anything from back here in cook' island either ^,^ but what about if we ask the 17 team to post their team members here (by ingame photo i mean) so everybody could see who gonna fight and at the same time they can confirm their time zone and preference too?

javier995
01-08-2012, 07:34 PM
well ya I figured that was implied :p

Sorry it wasn't :p

Lol

This isn't sounds good but I can't do anything from back here in cook' island either ^,^ but what about if we ask the 17 team to post their team members here (by ingame photo i mean) so everybody could see who gonna fight and at the same time they can confirm their time zone and preference too?

Na, we don't need you to see the others lol. If you want to see who hey are intake add them, time zones might be a good idea tho but that's what they should pm Kahlua.

Silentarrow
01-08-2012, 07:36 PM
I'm available Friday-Sunday this week just a heads up :).

kholiwen
01-08-2012, 07:52 PM
Na, we don't need you to see the others lol. If you want to see who hey are intake add them, time zones might be a good idea tho but that's what they should pm Kahlua.

Oh I see, Cos yesterday we all from our guild went for a training lvl 1-3 volaria and at the end we took some photos at gh, thought of sharing the moments with others too ;)