CRUIZE
01-08-2012, 03:33 AM
devs and flip... post here and help me
post here to support me plz
your thruthfully......
harm

xbabybugszx
01-08-2012, 03:35 AM
If you wish to apoligize you should email STS. I dont have the link to it sorry. I have violated the ToS once and got hacked because of it. But STS gave me another chance instead of banning me. So good luck :D

javier995
01-08-2012, 03:37 AM
Its better to email support, its kind of a no-no to talk about bans on forums bud.

Support(at)spacetimestudios(dot)com

Replace:
(At) with @
(Dot) with .

saiyen
01-08-2012, 03:43 AM
Soon this thread will also locked
Harm give em som time,i think maybe a week

Redbridge
01-08-2012, 03:44 AM
Yep, as Jav has said above bans should never be discussed in public. You may think this thread might help your case but the exact opposite. It could actually damage it.

I'm sure the dev team would appreciate you editing out the above posts and sending them and email/PM, asking for them to close this thread, and also state your case with as many facts as possible.

There is actually a proces to appeal a ban, check out - http://support.spacetimestudios.com/entries/20428617-i-ve-been-banned-help

Be prepared to be patient for at least a few working days, as they get 1000's of emails a day.

Good luck with it.

Slant
01-08-2012, 03:47 AM
uh wanted to say bye in the other thread, lol, use the appeal thing,
appealing here wont help,
you can at least ask for the first warning, which is a seven day ban if you havent already got that one

CRUIZE
01-08-2012, 03:47 AM
so i shld mail them to close this thread?

Redbridge
01-08-2012, 03:54 AM

Yep, edit out the text in both posts, and email them to ask for it to be closed.

It can only help show them you are keen to rectify something you didn't know was a potential problem.

Then follow the support process for appealing a ban. I don't know the details of your ban but they may reduce it if you can show/convince them that it was a one-off.

Good luck.

javier995
01-08-2012, 03:54 AM

No no, you can report your thread and ask for them to close it or send a Samhayne, Flip, Delphina, it any other moderator or dev a pm and ask them to close this thread or delete it.

For the emailing do this.

Email support (i gave the email above)
•State the character name, your name, the game on which you have trouble with, and any another contacting info you can give. This is explained better in a autobot reply you will get after you email support.
•State the reason why you are emailing them

Then just wait for them to email back to you, as Red said you'll have to be patient as they get 100s-1000s of emails everyday. After you send your email, just wait and be patient.

Yep, edit out the text in both posts, and email them to ask for it to be closed.

It can only help show them you are keen to rectify something you didn't know was a potential problem.

Then follow the support process for appealing a ban. I don't know the details of your ban but they may reduce it if you can show/convince them that it was a one-off.

Good luck.

I don't think support deals with locking threads bud :p
But you have been here longer, so you're probably the one who's right xD

saiyen
01-08-2012, 03:56 AM
Yup

Redbridge
01-08-2012, 04:06 AM
LOL - I'm justing winging it the best I can buddy.... Though I'm fairly confident all the support gang have full mod access to the forums so can 'clickity-clack' most things.

Fingers crossed between us, we'll get him to the right place in the end....LOL

What is it they say, It not about the destination but more about the journey....

Defyduck
01-08-2012, 04:59 AM
Support is pretty quick,i once contacted them,though everyone needs rest on weekends so relax have patience buddy.I really want to see you in game.

saiyen
01-08-2012, 05:02 AM
N wat about me?

Redbridge
01-08-2012, 05:10 AM
N wat about me?

sorry don't understand?

....Fingers crossed between us, we'll get him to the right place in the end....

Are you concerned I wasn't including you? or have I miss something? Sorry please clarify I don't understand 'N way about me'. Ta.

EDIT: bearing in mind we don't want to further derail the OP's thread. ;)

javier995
01-08-2012, 05:51 AM
LOL - I'm justing winging it the best I can buddy.... Though I'm fairly confident all the support gang have full mod access to the forums so can 'clickity-clack' most things.

Fingers crossed between us, we'll get him to the right place in the end....LOL

What is it they say, It not about the destination but more about the journey....

Crosses fingers*

O mighty all seeing finger crossing master, please let us lead the way of this youngling's journey.

Lol

saiyen
01-08-2012, 06:49 AM
lol same happened to me also

saiyen
01-08-2012, 06:49 AM
But soon this thread will be locked in about 2 hrs from now

CRUIZE
01-08-2012, 07:04 AM
oh.

saiyen
01-08-2012, 09:23 AM
4Hrs*

BodMaster
01-08-2012, 09:30 AM
I report the OPs thread and one of the mods/dev can close it, works every time. Also use it if you want a thread moved to another section of the forums. PMn or Emailing for a lock takes longer (as you have to explain who you are where the thread is etc).

Hope they consider it Harm/Saiyen. Missed your other bye threads before they were locked :( shame and hope to see you abt both great guys, and also showing your willing to change is a great quality to have :)

saiyen
01-08-2012, 09:31 AM
Thx bod will miss u toooo
:(

BodMaster
01-08-2012, 09:31 AM
4Hrs*

Id say about 2 and half hrs :p tho they don't work on weekends so maybe a little longer. JustG's been busy lately :p

saiyen
01-08-2012, 09:35 AM
Oh i c,playing cricket nowadays but miss sl a lot. ....

BodMaster
01-08-2012, 09:42 AM
Id say about 2 and half hrs :p tho they don't work on weekends so maybe a little longer. JustG's been busy lately :p

Oh i c,playing cricket nowadays but miss sl a lot. ....

IRL? Its good to get out buddy :) you always find that you miss something when you know you can't have it anymore :( its like the saying.

You don't fully appreciate something, until its gone.

saiyen
01-08-2012, 09:47 AM
Yup dude u r totally right
:-|

BodMaster
01-08-2012, 09:49 AM
Not good :'( all you can do now is cross your fingers and hope they respond to your emails :)

CRUIZE
01-08-2012, 10:28 AM
okkk