PDA

View Full Version : Party started!

Cool4ever100
01-08-2012, 12:36 PM
Come on out and party! I have hosted 2 party's this weekend and I am now making my third! My ign is masterbearer! Come out and party or just grab a party from aoa members! You can stop by or stay! i am hosting the party in forest haven! I'll see you all their!

Artentreri
01-08-2012, 12:54 PM
Dude you gotta give a heads up to these things, I don't even have time to pack the cooler.

zappaxe
01-08-2012, 01:01 PM
Dude you gotta give a heads up to these things, I don't even have time to pack the cooler.

Lolz

When is party?

Cool4ever100
01-08-2012, 01:46 PM
The party is in 10 min
I hope I get aoa!

Skeletonlord
01-08-2012, 03:12 PM
i have a few pics, which im going to upload soon to this post. Awesome party!

Edit: Added 2 pics- will add more tomorrow.

Lowlyspy
01-08-2012, 03:55 PM
The party is in 10 min
I hope I get aoa!you may want to reconsider your reasoning for doing these parties if thats what ur hoping for. AoA isnt about being a party animal, the parties they had were simply to introduce the program to the community. I can tell you that as of this point AoA's are chosen for their contributions to the community (ex. being helpful strictly for the sake of being helpful) not for how hard they party. Just do your part to help people and eventually you will get noticed and your membership will be discussed. That and usually when it comes to things like this people who are openly hoping to become something commonly have less chances for fear they are doing just for the "perks" (btw, there are no perks to being an AoA other than the sense of fulfillment you get when a person thanks you.)

Artentreri
01-08-2012, 04:11 PM
Good call.

Cool4ever100
01-08-2012, 05:17 PM
you may want to reconsider your reasoning for doing these parties if thats what ur hoping for. AoA isnt about being a party animal, the parties they had were simply to introduce the program to the community. I can tell you that as of this point AoA's are chosen for their contributions to the community (ex. being helpful strictly for the sake of being helpful) not for how hard they party. Just do your part to help people and eventually you will get noticed and your membership will be discussed. That and usually when it comes to things like this people who are openly hoping to become something commonly have less chances for fear they are doing just for the "perks" (btw, there are no perks to being an AoA other than the sense of fulfillment you get when a person thanks you.)Lol I meant I hope I get aoa to come to my party not I want to be an aoa