PDA

View Full Version : 2020 Letter to the Community

Cinco
01-14-2020, 11:18 AM
It is the year 2020... it is the FUTURE!

Happy New Year, Legends! Thanks for making 2019 full of fantastic adventures (and driving an unexpected wave of growth)! We've got a bunch of awesome stuff planned and we're super-excited to roll out a parade of cool events, improvements and content updates throughout 2020!

THE LEGEND GROWS

Looking back at 2019 I'm delighted to report that the player-base for all Legends games grew throughout the year! It wasn't a huge multiplier but it was a very healthy percentage - especially considering how long 'Legends' games have been around. 2019 saw a steady stream of new players coming, playing, staying, as well as a lot more engagement from our old-school Legends than we've seen in a long while. We aim to keep this trend going in 2020!

Spacetime's development team also grew last year! TBH this is almost as exciting for us as seeing increased player activity. It is possible that Spacetime will grow again this year as we finalize our development strategies for new gameplay and new events with awesome rewards. More talent = more content, and 2020 is sure to mean exciting times for everyone on both sides of the screen!

THE LEGEND CONTINUES

Last year we introduced quite a few new big game systems, new events, and level-cap raises for all Legends games. This year we plan to add more content, update and improve existing game systems, add more new gameplay, and enrich all of our events (both big ones and small ones) with amazing rewards!

The team fixed a huge laundry-list of issues and improved a ton of features in almost every category in 2019. We believe this is one contributor to the growth we enjoyed last year - so expect to see this sort of thing continuing in 2020.

2019 also had the largest and most varied offerings for event reward items in Legends' history. As this is probably the other major contributor to our aforementioned growth we have dedicated ourselves to making 2020 an even more rewarding year crammed full of new and exciting stuff!

THE LEGEND STANDS ALONE

Spacetime's sole focus for 2020 remains the 'Legends' game franchise. We have lots of new content on the way in every realm including new Pets, new Sets, and new Elite content for Arcane Legends, new content and events for Pocket, Dark and Star Legends, as well as fixes, improvements, and balance adjustments!

Here's to you, Legends of Arlor! To you, Legends of Alterra, of Carvina and of Blackstar!

Together let's make 2020 the most Legendary year on record,

-- The Spacetime Development Team

Oakmaiden
01-14-2020, 01:42 PM
Yeehaw! Waiting patiently!

3pc
01-14-2020, 01:56 PM
Sounds good bossman :eagerness:

Shocan
01-14-2020, 03:14 PM
I'm more excited about new development peeps than more people, but both are big! Thanks for an amazing year, the quality you guys are giving us has been great! Also thanks for listening so often! Keep it up!

scarysmerf
01-14-2020, 05:07 PM
Im excited to see what the future holds for us thank you so much for everything you guys do you all are awesome. :)

Avaree
01-14-2020, 08:27 PM
Thanks dev team for 2019! Looking forward to 2020!!

Avaree

dmt
01-15-2020, 12:22 AM
awesome thanks STS!

XghostzX
01-19-2020, 10:36 AM
Awesome letter! Thanks, Cinco.

Habibibi
01-26-2020, 01:14 PM
It is the year 2020... it is the FUTURE!

Happy New Year, Legends! Thanks for making 2019 full of fantastic adventures (and driving an unexpected wave of growth)! We've got a bunch of awesome stuff planned and we're super-excited to roll out a parade of cool events, improvements and content updates throughout 2020!

THE LEGEND GROWS

Looking back at 2019 I'm delighted to report that the player-base for all Legends games grew throughout the year! It wasn't a huge multiplier but it was a very healthy percentage - especially considering how long 'Legends' games have been around. 2019 saw a steady stream of new players coming, playing, staying, as well as a lot more engagement from our old-school Legends than we've seen in a long while. We aim to keep this trend going in 2020!

Spacetime's development team also grew last year! TBH this is almost as exciting for us as seeing increased player activity. It is possible that Spacetime will grow again this year as we finalize our development strategies for new gameplay and new events with awesome rewards. More talent = more content, and 2020 is sure to mean exciting times for everyone on both sides of the screen!

THE LEGEND CONTINUES

Last year we introduced quite a few new big game systems, new events, and level-cap raises for all Legends games. This year we plan to add more content, update and improve existing game systems, add more new gameplay, and enrich all of our events (both big ones and small ones) with amazing rewards!

The team fixed a huge laundry-list of issues and improved a ton of features in almost every category in 2019. We believe this is one contributor to the growth we enjoyed last year - so expect to see this sort of thing continuing in 2020.

2019 also had the largest and most varied offerings for event reward items in Legends' history. As this is probably the other major contributor to our aforementioned growth we have dedicated ourselves to making 2020 an even more rewarding year crammed full of new and exciting stuff!

THE LEGEND STANDS ALONE

Spacetime's sole focus for 2020 remains the 'Legends' game franchise. We have lots of new content on the way in every realm including new Pets, new Sets, and new Elite content for Arcane Legends, new content and events for Pocket, Dark and Star Legends, as well as fixes, improvements, and balance adjustments!

Here's to you, Legends of Arlor! To you, Legends of Alterra, of Carvina and of Blackstar!

Together let's make 2020 the most Legendary year on record,

-- The Spacetime Development Team

Good evening all,
(。◕‿◕。)

This is exactly what I've been wanting, Dear Moderators!
Thanks for all the hard work on the games. I see that the game is progressing in the right direction. We expect to have NEW GUILDS soon, and boards will be created for Masters of the Guild’s soon as well!

I hope pvp will get some love in 2020, keep up the good work . Thank you.

EOE15 will also sharpen their skills with PVP matches / structured tournaments and host events and parties as a group open to the public!

Looking forward to the new future content of the dark legend games!

Thank you so much Cinco, you keep rocking
(。◕‿◕。)
xoxo from
Eye of Eternity15 Guild!

kurbeka
01-26-2020, 03:29 PM
Happy new year to you guys, it's great to know this and I will always be there to give you a hand.
keep the hard work, thank you.

Devaux
09-09-2020, 11:31 AM
Did Gary step down? I seen he's doing something with SpaceCOM now?

Reywin27
09-09-2020, 11:56 AM
I’m looking forward for the new content and improving.Good Job Staffs ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jedibombom
12-21-2020, 05:09 AM
I’m looking forward for the new content and improving.Good Job Staffs ;)

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI just hope still got players getting online haven't seen Seoratrek for awhile Dragoonclaws been gone 2020 been bumpy :-|

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Suo Fun
12-21-2020, 06:32 AM
Well done sts team . Really happy to see the games are going well. Have a 2020 ( what’s left of it ) full off joy and may 2021 bring more .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jedibombom
12-21-2020, 09:03 PM
Well done sts team . Really happy to see the games are going well. Have a 2020 ( what’s left of it ) full off joy and may 2021 bring more .

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI wanted to know if Seoratrek is still online kinda miss him he part of Star Legends Helpers group i belong too [emoji3064] ???

Jedibombom
12-21-2020, 09:05 PM
I wanted to know if Seoratrek is still online kinda miss him he part of Star Legends Helpers group i belong too [emoji3064] ???

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using TapatalkSeo say hi to my engineer Bbbbbbbxx get a chance [emoji847] you all keep safe [emoji6].

Shocan
01-26-2021, 03:42 PM
2021 newsletter when?

daysalalican01
01-27-2021, 05:16 PM
2021 newsletter when?Next year ;)

Eddooc
03-03-2021, 12:56 PM
Thanks to u

Boitambay
09-15-2022, 12:52 PM
Please cinco make a event for star legends please

Valkiirye
11-02-2022, 05:56 PM
Missed 2 years! No more love for letters?

ψ(`∇´)ψ Chivalrous Union ᕦ(ಠ_ಠ)ᕤ

daysalalican01
11-03-2022, 04:05 PM
Missed 2 years! No more love for letters?

ψ(`∇´)ψ Chivalrous Union ᕦ(ಠ_ಠ)ᕤSince Justg is gone there are no more love letters ;[

Gesendet von meinem CPH2067 mit Tapatalk