PDA

View Full Version : omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

superme
01-08-2012, 03:54 PM
You know what? My friend got 2 lvl 65 sanguine longbows! That is amazing!

Whirlzap
01-08-2012, 04:12 PM
I could get 10 if I wanted to.

superme
01-08-2012, 04:13 PM
I could get 10 if I wanted to.

What was even more omg was that he got it in his first try today lol.

superme
01-08-2012, 04:15 PM
What is also omg is that he got 4 pinks in one day.

MoarPewPew
01-08-2012, 04:54 PM
What is also omg is that he got 4 pinks in one day.

I can get more of these "Pinks" in AO2 Plasma Pyramid. K thanks.

javier995
01-08-2012, 05:03 PM
I can get more of these "Pinks" in AO2 Plasma Pyramid. K thanks.

I can get more from the auction.

Whirlzap
01-08-2012, 05:22 PM
I could get more than you from auction.

Register
01-08-2012, 05:25 PM
Omg! Its called farm forever ;P

javier995
01-08-2012, 05:30 PM
I could get more than you from auction.

Then I'll just buy them from you and I'll have more.

XghostzX
01-08-2012, 05:36 PM
omg!

superme
01-09-2012, 09:23 PM
phht. That's not what I mean guys! He got 4 pinks(or more I don't remember) from farming in Mt. fang and they were all premium pinks. And for the 2 sanguine longbow? Do u know how many tries it took him? less that 150 runs.

Edit: I'm not exaggerating, but for the 4 premium pinks in Mt. Fang he got it all in 1 day. He probably got more than 15 pinks in total for Mt. fang just on 1 character.

MoarPewPew
01-09-2012, 09:25 PM
phht. That's not what I mean guys! He got 4 pinks(or more I don't remember) from farming in Mt. fang and they were all premium pinks. And for the 2 sanguine longbow? Do u know how many tries it took him? less that 150 runs.

Trust me I knew what you were saying. :P

Aikiebo
01-09-2012, 09:27 PM

Wow! That does deserve a few "omg's", lol. He sounds like he has been having lots of fun and lots of luck. Tell him that people on the forum says "congrats and hope his good luck continues".

Here's hoping you also see some luck!

superme, you seem like a very nice person. You are setting a great example for all of us. I want to thank you for that.

Silentarrow
01-09-2012, 09:43 PM
Lol @ Whirlz's troll :).

Grats to him :).

CrimsonTider
01-09-2012, 10:03 PM
Wow! That does deserve a few "omg's", lol. He sounds like he has been having lots of fun and lots of luck. Tell him that people on the forum says "congrats and hope his good luck continues".

Here's hoping you also see some luck!

superme, you seem like a very nice person. You are setting a great example for all of us. I want to thank you for that.

I'm sorry, but really?

Back to reality... Congratz to the OP's friend and LMAO at the trolls! Shame on you guys!

superme
01-09-2012, 10:09 PM
It just astonishes me how lucky people can be.

Whirlzap
01-10-2012, 12:22 PM
I'm sorry, but really?

Back to reality... Congratz to the OP's friend and LMAO at the trolls! Shame on you guys!
Owww Shame hurts QQQ

MoarPewPew
01-10-2012, 01:30 PM
Owww Shame hurts QQQ

Ikr.... US tr0llz haz to f33d 0n teh N00bz. >:P

RedRyder
01-10-2012, 01:36 PM
You know what's crazy? My friend got 2 of count vlads bloody dentures. They're so premium, when you place them in the trade window, the gold cap in the trade window disappears.

Threads boasting about luck or drops usually don't end well

Snakespeare
01-10-2012, 02:01 PM
LOL! when I saw the title I thought someone needed to pee really bad!

Aikiebo
01-10-2012, 02:09 PM
Threads boasting about luck or drops usually don't end well

First, that's not true. People talk about their good luck and their bad luck all the time. With no 'bad endings', lol.

Second, that is beside the point. There is nothing wrong with what the op did or said. If people are not having a lot of good luck in-game, I'm sorry about that. But, it is always a good idea to respond in a way that is positive rather than negative.

superme
01-10-2012, 11:29 PM
Well, the main purpose of this thread is actually to congratulate my friend.

CONGRATS!!!

MightyMicah
01-11-2012, 06:52 AM
I quit. I'm going home!!....wait...I sorta am home...EVERYONE LEAVE! ;)

RedRyder
01-11-2012, 09:46 AM
First, that's not true. People talk about their good luck and their bad luck all the time. With no 'bad endings', lol.

Second, that is beside the point. There is nothing wrong with what the op did or said. If people are not having a lot of good luck in-game, I'm sorry about that. But, it is always a good idea to respond in a way that is positive rather than negative.

It brings forth animosity. Rubbing something in everyone's faces isn't cool.

superme
01-12-2012, 07:59 PM
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omgomg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omgomg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omgomg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omgomg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omgomg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omgomg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omgomg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omgomg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omgomg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omgomg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omgomg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omgomg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg
U know what??????? The same friend got another sanguine longbow. I swear this is NOT a lie. Just talked to him right now. It's selling in the cs.

Battlelock
01-12-2012, 09:05 PM
Lol @ Whirlz's troll :).

Grats to him :).
I'll sit back & eat popcorn with u. Impressive whirl.

@OP Tell your friend Congrats. Very rare no matter what!

Battlelock
01-12-2012, 09:12 PM
Well, the main purpose of this thread is actually to congratulate my friend.

CONGRATS!!!
Congrats to his 3rd & ignore the less fortunate raining on your excitement. I am happy for your friend and excited that they drop.

Ignore the flamers with their negative posts. You're not rubbing it in nor bragging.

CONGRATS!!!!!

Battlelock
01-12-2012, 09:22 PM

It brings forth animosity. Rubbing something in everyone's faces isn't cool.
Next time you post & upload.one of your cool sketches I'm gonna post how bad it sucks cause we can't sketch that good and it isn't cool to brag!

Not really but why not. How would that make you feel? The Guy was only excited & spreading the joy & hope to the rest of us. Why not just congratulate him?

XghostzX
01-12-2012, 10:43 PM
Congrats suprheme, hope you get lots of drops to come :)

ZHEOTARE
01-12-2012, 10:49 PM
Next time you post & upload.one of your cool sketches I'm gonna post how bad it sucks cause we can't sketch that good and it isn't cool to brag!

Not really but why not. How would that make you feel? The Guy was only excited & spreading the joy & hope to the rest of us. Why not just congratulate him?

I must say... Well said.

MightyMicah
01-12-2012, 10:54 PM
NICE! Thats crazy man!