PDA

View Full Version : This kid needs a guild!

Epic Unicorns!
01-08-2012, 04:57 PM
Hey everyone, I'm looking for a guild for my lv 56 mage, Epicunicorns. I want a guild I can do xp runs and just have fun with! I get really bored sometimes, and when I join some games to level, people leave or ask if they can buy my bunny hat. XD
But in all seriousness, please send me a PM or friend request on Epicunicorns. .

Skeletonlord
01-08-2012, 05:04 PM
You could join us Pocket Legends fans. We arent very active, but we have a few members and there is at least 2 people on a day. We are getting more active soon.

Siejo
01-09-2012, 01:35 AM
Weren't you supposed to message me ;)

wizardstarr
01-09-2012, 04:12 AM
Hey everyone, I'm looking for a guild for my lv 56 mage, Epicunicorns. I want a guild I can do xp runs and just have fun with! I get really bored sometimes, and when I join some games to level, people leave or ask if they can buy my bunny hat. XD
But in all seriousness, please send me a PM or friend request on Epicunicorns. .

Hello my name is wizardstarr nice to meet you I have a guild that u can join its called "STARR" made in both SL & PL im a level 57,51,38 atm you can add my main eaglestarr or my money holder emeraldstarr I'm always on and so is all my officers and most of my members as well

Me and my gf do alot of leveling and tuning games,we help everyone level doesn't matter what level or place we will if u would like to join you are welcomed :)

Crunchee
01-09-2012, 04:41 AM
Come and join Chickens Invasion!!! ;) Be a chicken and chat with us all day long! We do different kinds of runs, farming runs, xp runs... we also give away items if you really need them :) we really talk a lot and we are all willing to help guildies in need! Our guild master is Chickenrunnn :)

maiohwmai
01-09-2012, 09:17 AM
Have a look at Alterra's Elite Organization. We've got quite a substantial thread here on the board.

We're a very helpful, VERY laid-back guild. It's more about having a group of like-minded individuals who enjoy improving not only their toons, but the game community as a whole. Anyway, check us out and contact me in-game as Flenami if you think you'd be a good fit.