PDA

View Full Version : Asus Transformer Prime

KingFu
01-08-2012, 07:09 PM
Today I got the Asus Transformer Prime and I downloaded PL and it seems to be a larger version of the mobile version. The joystick is on the bottom and the quality is lower. Have the devs just not made a tablet version for this device since it's so new? Or is it a bug?

Thanks!

-Myst

DanielRH
01-08-2012, 07:12 PM
No special android tablet version yet, I'm on the galaxy tab 10.1 and its just an enlarged version. Its still great tho! :-)

By the way, how is the prime?

KingFu
01-08-2012, 08:34 PM
I love it:-) Still amazed I found one in stock haha. Thanks btw, hope a version isn't far away!

MayhemMonkey
01-08-2012, 08:44 PM
You are lucky! Im still waiting for mine. I could've gotten one right away for $150 more, but i decided to get a keyboard for that money and wait.

Bgandyful
01-08-2012, 09:16 PM
Thats Awesome! Im getting one here in the next month or so. Did you get the dock? About the quality have you messed with graphics controls?

KingFu
01-08-2012, 11:45 PM
Graphics controls? Battery saver is off if that's what you mean. Sadly, the dock was sold out at the place. Only had one 64 gig model so I didn't wanna wait any longer.

WhoIsThis
01-09-2012, 04:45 PM
A while back, I put in a request for a tablet version of PL:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?40100-Request-for-an-Android-tablet-optimized-verison-of-PL

Right now, it's a less than ideal experience playing PL on an Android tablet.

One thing I am curious - test the GPS on that Transformer Prime. The GPS on the TP has had issues.

KingFu
01-09-2012, 07:31 PM
A while back, I put in a request for a tablet version of PL:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?40100-Request-for-an-Android-tablet-optimized-verison-of-PL

Right now, it's a less than ideal experience playing PL on an Android tablet.

One thing I am curious - test the GPS on that Transformer Prime. The GPS on the TP has had issues.

Ya:-\, The experience is no where near what it could be.. Disappointed about that part.
Also, the GPS on it is fine from my perspective. I tried Google maps and used GPS just now and it worked fine. It was with in a about 50 feet from my house and I am yet to experience any problems with it yet other than adapting to the keyboard and deciding which one I like best.

Bgandyful
01-10-2012, 12:05 AM
Heads up upgrade to Ics is available NOW! timezones vary

KingFu
01-10-2012, 12:29 AM
Wow, wasnt expecting it since I read the 12th. Thanks for the heads up! Instlling!

KingFu
01-10-2012, 01:21 AM
Sorry to double post but my bar froze at 77 percent and I was wondering if anyone else experienced this? Been there for a good 5 minutes.

tearacan
01-14-2012, 08:22 AM
I have the same issue, i used to play on ipad which doesnt have a scaled/streched interface. Coming from ipad, playing on android tablet is a bit of a shock. Pls, copy the ipad layout for android tablet users.