PDA

View Full Version : Auras Based on Awakes

Salb
01-15-2020, 11:36 AM
i was thinking about something today , arlor mostly got Super awakes but Still we can't guess something like boss damage when inspect ppl.sts can give players who made high percentage of an Awaken a new special aura..

Every high percent of each awakes can have a specific color..

Like +500% goldloot ( light gold aura)

+300% ms ( green aura)

+150% boss damage ( purple aura)

this color limitations makes creating parties faster and also Causes people to improve thier friendlist

with respect Smurf salb ;)

peace out

Sent from my SM-J320F using Tapatalk

Deuteronomy
01-15-2020, 02:40 PM
i was thinking about something today , arlor mostly got Super awakes but Still we can't guess something like boss damage when inspect ppl.sts can give players who made high percentage of an Awaken a new special aura..

+300% ms ( green aura)

this color limitations makes creating parties faster and also Causes people to improve thier friendlist

peace out

More auras? Why?

They obstruct the player field....................

What do you suggest to be accomplished by turning the map into a light show??????????????????????

Please no more auras. We all already left Kindergarten years ago..................

#NoMoreAuras

Salb
01-15-2020, 05:34 PM
More auras? Why?

What do you suggest to be accomplished by turning the map into a light show??????????????????????

Please no more auras. We all already left Kindergarten years ago..................

#NoMoreAurasits only your opinion tho, ty for drop comment

THE GOLDEN KING
01-15-2020, 08:33 PM

+300% ms ( green aura)

peace out

In my opinion, it be a lot cooler if we could buy Aura Vanities from plat store instead. But neat idea though, i like the concept. I wonder what 1,000% gl would look like XC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deuteronomy
01-15-2020, 09:34 PM
More auras? Why?

#NoMoreAuras

LOL. My Bad.

Implement tons of more auras and all of the game's complaints are suddenly fixed.

I wish I would have thought of that long ago.

Ebereasider
01-16-2020, 12:59 AM
That will only divide the player-base and the players that can't afford super awakes will be isolated, making them quit and the game will die out soon.

-1 for this idea

+1 for an option to turn all auras off