PDA

View Full Version : Help ASAP

Draopwnzall
01-08-2012, 08:02 PM
EDIT: Sorry about that. How do I delete my own email? Hotmail.

Battlelock
01-08-2012, 08:17 PM
Really need more info. Sent or received? Pop3 email or web email like Hotmail, Gmail?

Draopwnzall
01-08-2012, 08:19 PM
There you go.

Battlelock
01-08-2012, 08:22 PM
Just delete it then go to the deleted folder & empty it. Easiest to do in web browser.

Draopwnzall
01-08-2012, 08:27 PM
I can't log in to it to delete it.

Battlelock
01-08-2012, 08:31 PM
Well now that's a different problem entirely :rolleyes: your gonna have to click on "forgot user name &/or password" & use the help there to get logged in.

Deathpunch
01-08-2012, 08:32 PM
So you want to delete an email you sent from your Hotmail to someone else before they read it? If that's the case, you're out of luck, afaik.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Draopwnzall
01-08-2012, 08:40 PM
@Battlelock, I can't I already tried 3 times, the thing is I can't remember the security question answer and, I emailed Hotmail Support and they couldn't recover it because I didn't provide enough accurate information to verify im the owner of the account.

@Deathpunch, it's not that. Im trying to delete it because that's my PL account and I can't log in to it because I got hacked, they changed the password. No I have never given my information to anyone, I do remember putting the email on heyzap unfortunately. So I need to see if I can remake the email so I can play PL again.

Battlelock
01-08-2012, 08:43 PM
Really not clear on what you're trying to delete but you need to be able to log in to do any of it. You can't delete an email already sent. You can delete that from sent folder but it's already sent. If you're trying to delete the whole email address, you need logged in for that too.
Not real sure on what to tell you now, sorry.

You can email support@spacetimestudios.com to have them change the email & password associated with your account. That's about all you have left at this point.

Can you log into PL & not your email or both or what?

Draopwnzall
01-08-2012, 08:46 PM
Yeah, Im trying to delete my email address.

Battlelock
01-08-2012, 08:49 PM
Yeah, Im trying to delete my email address.well if Hotmail won't delete your account, there's nothing anyone else can do for you. That's entirely up to Hotmail.

Hotmail is easy enough to make new accounts & then you can try emailing Spacetime Studios asking them to relinquish your PL account to your new Hotmail account.

Draopwnzall
01-08-2012, 08:51 PM
Goodbye PL.

Zeus
01-08-2012, 08:54 PM
Have you tried asking from the developers to get your account information from the forums? Since you're logged into this account and IPs would match, it could be confirmed that you are actually... you?

Draopwnzall
01-08-2012, 08:57 PM
Actually Apollo, the account im on now is my REAL email that I use for most things.

Zeus
01-08-2012, 09:10 PM
Actually Apollo, the account im on now is my REAL email that I use for most things.

But they can still track down your account information, no? I mean, you're a pretty well respected member of the forums, I don't see why they wouldn't.

Draopwnzall
01-08-2012, 09:16 PM
Thankyou for that nice comment, I just wish they would help me out.