PDA

View Full Version : Bugs, events, other recommendations.

Muzzling
01-15-2020, 07:14 PM
So there are a few annoying bugs in the game atm, including the spawns on all of the pvp maps which i think should be fixed before the upcoming tourney.

Bug #2 is elite sets dont require all 6 peices so make a set and someone can easily be using a mythic ring or ammy and still get the elite set effect.

As for the future of pl, ive seen a couple of great recommendations from the community. I think it would be a great idea to make the host of a pvp lobby to have the decision to disable enchants. This would make tourneys more fair and bring a lot of classic pvp lvls back such as 56,61,66,71,76 etc.

I also saw a recommendation from chaasivab to do a pvp event like the old ones we had and i totally agree, could be guild based or player based depending on what you decide but i think its a great idea.

dmt
01-15-2020, 07:21 PM
those bugs are definitely annoying they can ruin PvP matches easily that spawns sounds like joke tbh. please fix this. ty

Waug
01-16-2020, 05:12 AM
Why even the old spwn algorithm was changed in the first place, that was way better new spwn algorithm is really funny.

MageFFA
01-16-2020, 10:37 AM
Why even the old spwn algorithm was changed in the first place, that was way better new spwn algorithm is really funny.

Cinco wanted a more Active FFA oriented PvP system. While i don't agree with it for obvious reasons, i can't lie and say Time to Kill(TTK) for score 10 is much faster now.

Waug
01-16-2020, 11:34 AM
Cinco wanted a more Active FFA oriented PvP system. While i don't agree with it for obvious reasons, i can't lie and say Time to Kill(TTK) for score 10 is much faster now.

Gotta say it's a misfire then, because that doesn't support FFA lol it support spwn

MageFFA
01-16-2020, 12:00 PM
Gotta say it's a misfire then, because that doesn't support FFA lol it support spwn

Yeah. That's the point lol.