PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: search bar in inventory

danialazhad63
01-15-2020, 10:45 PM
It could be easier to find items and eggs with search bar than sliding through the inventory which make the process to find an items slower

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk

Sharky04
01-15-2020, 10:47 PM
It could be easier to find items and eggs with search bar than sliding through the inventory which make the process to find an items slower

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk+1

Sent from my PRA-LX2 using Tapatalk

TheBlairWitch
01-16-2020, 12:30 AM
How huge is your inventory?

danialazhad63
01-16-2020, 04:02 AM
How huge is your inventory?500, Got too many chest and different eggs...always got problem when trying to find orc doll and other elixir kit...i need to scroll deep down to find the elixir i want...it's very slow,especially in valley gate when my elixir expired i need to renew...i cant use hotbar cuz all slotted with pets and sets of gear

Regifter
01-16-2020, 05:19 AM
I think that's why they made hotbars to make important items/pets easier to access

Jiarijiba
01-16-2020, 07:28 AM

Or then eggs and elixirs should have their own tab / inventory. Maybe chests also.

Especially during an event you need to scroll till yours fingers hurt to open energies.

Overgrown
01-16-2020, 07:37 AM
+1

Also may I add, that the 500 limit is obsolete now because it is 500 inventory space ever since, and items and events already produced alot of items to take over space.

E.g.
Eggzavier, will occupy the most of the inventory.

Maybe some will say, you can create new too and stash some of your item there, yeah I know but it's a lot of work, especially when you need to find 1 items and you don't know where you left it or whatsoever.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Wutzgood
01-16-2020, 07:53 AM
Agreed. Inventory need to be expanded to way higher than 500. I have to stash half of my mage armor and weapon collection because I can’t hold it all. I only have about 10 free slots before I have to liquidate junk.

Encryptions
01-16-2020, 01:46 PM
500 is fine for me, usually I do exceed the limit but I just sell epics commons and rares. I put stuff I don't use other than to sell for a higher price in the future in stash or on other chars. I gift the chests eggs or other items I don't want to beggars.
The stack to 999x ehh would like to hold 9999x but its fine, atleast its not 1x and fills your inv anymore.
Instead a search option; maybe change the favorite opt to not only disable trade and gift on it, but put it at the top of your inventory category. Heart 1 heart 2 so on, slot 1 slot 2. Each category starts from 1 which is first in your list. This would be faster than searching I think.

BaronB
01-16-2020, 07:58 PM
500 is fine for me, usually I do exceed the limit but I just sell epics commons and rares. I put stuff I don't use other than to sell for a higher price in the future in stash or on other chars. I gift the chests eggs or other items I don't want to beggars.
The stack to 999x ehh would like to hold 9999x but its fine, atleast its not 1x and fills your inv anymore.
Instead a search option; maybe change the favorite opt to not only disable trade and gift on it, but put it at the top of your inventory category. Heart 1 heart 2 so on, slot 1 slot 2. Each category starts from 1 which is first in your list. This would be faster than searching I think.

+420

1 <3