PDA

View Full Version : 2020-01-16 Content Update (270823)

TzatOps
01-16-2020, 10:49 AM
+ Removed 'damage reflection' from Level 76 Arcane Weapon procs.
+ Buffed the Death Engine Battleaxe proc to include an aura that damages enemies, increases Mana regeneration and hastens the Warrior's cast times.
+ Buffed the Death Engine Aegis proc to give the Warrior 300% damage in PvE (50% in PvP), increased Strength and Critical Hit chance.
+ Buffed the Death Engine Daggers proc to include an aura that damages enemies, increases Movement Speed, Damage and Health regeneration.
+ Buffed the Death Engine Bow weapon's chance to proc and increased proc duration to 6 seconds (target DOT is not changed).
+ Buffed the Death Engine Staff weapon proc duration to 6 seconds and replaced 'reflection' with Damage, Health regeneration and Crit chance.
+ Buffed the Death Engine Rifle weapon proc duration to 6 seconds and increased the amount of damage done to targets in both PvE and PvP.

(followup patches)
+ Fixed the Death Engine Battleaxe damage aura.
+ Kil'Joy will no longer spawn in Valley Gates, Valley Frontier, or Greensap Farm.

Marosok
01-16-2020, 10:50 AM
Thank you. :)

Anfila
01-16-2020, 10:50 AM
First!!! \(^_^)/

urmosvk
01-16-2020, 10:52 AM
Many thanks

Odoslané z Mi 9T Pro pomocou Tapatalku

Syaxyy
Very very nice buffs overall [emoji4]

Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk

Gamegrog
Tysm :)

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Mamacivat
01-16-2020, 10:55 AM
Duggar bow proc 0.6 second for 6 second?

SM-J530F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Vinny Oliveira
01-16-2020, 10:57 AM
Niceee

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 5 usando o Tapatalk

flashio
01-16-2020, 11:13 AM
Would highly appreciate to include the proc's details in game since it only sais that saw aura damages enemies and buffs caster.
Like the percentage of the mana regen increase or the haste for warriors skills.

I guess it's same for other classes weapon procs.

Boingon.

Cogmaster
01-16-2020, 11:16 AM
This was a great change, thank you very much [emoji4]

Enviado do meu SM-A530F através do Tapatalk

flashio
01-16-2020, 11:26 AM
Tested the axe and the mana regen is good but imo the skill cast haste is not very useful since the skill CDs for warrior are too high

Cinco
01-16-2020, 11:36 AM
Tested the axe and the mana regen is good but imo the skill cast haste is not very useful since the skill CDs for warrior are too high

Interesting. Haste feels beneficial to me because the Warrior's cast times are so high.

Crankomaniac
01-16-2020, 11:40 AM
Good removing reflect completely!

@Devs u did a big milestone to Go away from this cheeky reflec

Bluehazee
01-16-2020, 11:40 AM
Interesting. Haste feels beneficial to me because the Warrior's cast times are so high.

If you made axe haste same way as energize ultimate, only works when skills are not in cooldown. For example, if i use arcane shield just before energize, i cant use shield again during 15secs of energize because skill was in cooldown when i used ultimate. But if i wait for my skills ready and then use energize, i can overlap 3 shields during ultimate buff. I think he is referring to this

alonehope
01-16-2020, 11:42 AM

Cinco,
is gun proc chance is bad like ds or its close to Duggar bow?
both bow and gun doing the same damage in the same timing and its same proc chance?
and before was read some debuffing on the gun like reduce armor and damage is it still there?
will be thankful if let us know this all :)

Cinco
01-16-2020, 11:45 AM
Cinco,
is gun proc chance is bad like ds or its close to Duggar bow?
both bow and gun doing the same damage in the same timing and its same proc chance?
and before was read some debuffing on the gun like reduce armor and damage is it still there?
will be thankful if let us know this all :)

I am not sure I understand your question. If you are asking whether the proc chance is the same for the Duggar Bow and Daggers the answer is 'yes.'

Eugeni000
01-16-2020, 11:47 AM
ty for the update

Alfabeast
01-16-2020, 11:48 AM
My pop always told me as a young man working on my hot rods,,, " boy if it aint broke , dont fix it"

Alfabeast AL

danialazhad63
01-16-2020, 11:48 AM
+ Buffed the Death Engine Battleaxe proc to include an aura that damages enemies, increases Mana regeneration and hastens the Warrior's cast times.
+ Buffed the Death Engine Aegis proc to give the Warrior 300% damage in PvE (50% in PvP), increased Strength and Critical Hit chance.
+ Buffed the Death Engine Daggers proc to include an aura that damages enemies, increases Movement Speed, Damage and Health regeneration.
+ Buffed the Death Engine Bow weapon's chance to proc and increased proc duration to 6 seconds (target DOT is not changed).
+ Buffed the Death Engine Staff weapon proc duration to 6 seconds and replaced 'reflection' with Damage, Health regeneration and Crit chance.
+ Buffed the Death Engine Rifle weapon proc duration to 6 seconds and increased the amount of damage done to targets in both PvE and PvP.Skull dozer battle axe's aura blade didn't do damages to enemy anymore?

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk

PatD
01-16-2020, 11:52 AM
Thank you very much! i really like the buff on battleaxe! :D

discounts
01-16-2020, 11:57 AM
we spent millions and tons of plat awaking our skratch staff for you to just nerf it overnight. what a scam.

danialazhad63
01-16-2020, 12:01 PM
Thank you very much! i really like the buff on battleaxe! :DSawblade aura didn't do damage to enemy anymore...or that's only happen to me?

alonehope
01-16-2020, 12:02 PM
I am not sure I understand your question. If you are asking whether the proc chance is the same for the Duggar Bow and Daggers the answer is 'yes.'
here:
DEATH ENGINE RIFLE
(Revised)
The Death Engine Rifle gives a chance to proc Death Grind target debuff that reduces damage, armor and does damage over time. While active, Death Grind does 7X Damage every 0.3 seconds for 3 seconds in PVE and between 1.25X and 2.5X Damage ever 0.3 seconds for 3 seconds in PVP. Rifle can hit up to 3 targets when charged.
in the last update that was a note saying debuff that reduces damage, armor I'm asking how much it reduces or is it still doing this or no? :)

PatD
01-16-2020, 12:11 PM
Sawblade aura didn't do damage to enemy anymore...or that's only happen to me?

Yes indeed, just test it and it seem something is wrong with sawblade aura, can you please take a look, thank you

flashio
01-16-2020, 12:22 PM
Tested axe again and indeed the haste now works well but the aura deals no dmg, I guess something is off

danialazhad63
01-16-2020, 12:26 PM
Tested axe again and indeed the haste now works well but the aura deals no dmg, I guess something is offAura didn't do anything, no damage,no debuff & no heal .

Cinco
01-16-2020, 12:26 PM
I'll look into it. Thanks!

Kennytheripper
01-16-2020, 12:29 PM
now pvp will be balanced and pvp clashes will be based on skills and not reflection. Thanks devs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xmenarmy
01-16-2020, 12:35 PM
+ Buffed the Death Engine Rifle weapon proc duration to 6 seconds and increased the amount of damage done to targets in both PvE and PvP.@Cinco - Nice work and Thanks for hearing us!!

Kennytheripper
01-16-2020, 12:47 PM
we spent millions and tons of plat awaking our skratch staff for you to just nerf it overnight. what a scam.

Stop crying. Everyone wanted that staff to be nerfed. No one likes reflection especially in pvp it ruined it and made it dead, be grateful for once for the hard work devs put in. They listening to us and i appreciate it.

discounts
01-16-2020, 12:55 PM
Stop crying. Everyone wanted that staff to be nerfed. No one likes reflection especially in pvp it ruined it and made it dead, be grateful for once for the hard work devs put in. They listening to us and i appreciate it.

stop crying? you guys cried for a couple months and they gave in.

Futumsh
01-16-2020, 01:05 PM
Sawblade aura didn't do damage to enemy anymore...or that's only happen to me?

This is fixed with the update going out now.

danialazhad63
01-16-2020, 01:07 PM
This is fixed with the update going out now.Thanks devs, really appreciate your hard work !

Terrorshock1
01-16-2020, 01:13 PM
+ Buffed the Death Engine Rifle weapon proc duration to 6 seconds and increased the amount of damage done to targets in both PvE and PvP.

(followup patch - axe aura was missing)
+ Fixed the Death Engine Battleaxe damage aura.WOW ...BEST... ****ING... UPDATE ... I'm glad u guys are listening to the pvp community

Excuse my language

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

scarysmerf
01-16-2020, 01:19 PM
Thank you so much my staff is a beast now 11% armor awaken :)

Bluehazee
01-16-2020, 01:20 PM
I tested staff. I see x3.5dmg and +50%crit buff but hp regen doesn't do much. Would appreciate if you change it to x2 hp like old staff had. I got rid of 1k armor points in last days because of reflection proc mechanic....at least i wont have to redo my whole gear (spent a fortune) if you do this....

TheMadElf
01-16-2020, 01:39 PM
Omg sts actually responded to all the ppl complaining about reflect and made it better ty @@

PatD
01-16-2020, 01:52 PM
Battleaxe really feel like an arcane weapon 76 now!! ty so much :D

Adrian020990
01-16-2020, 02:21 PM
The damage stats buff from dozer stacks on glint aegis proc damage i tried it on mogera lair and it's totally insane i shredded the mobs super fast i guess my combination weapons has become more stronger and more useful clearing mobs on valley red portal thanks sts

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

Unityri
01-16-2020, 02:47 PM
The red envelopes drop rate is so bad. Less envelopes. Like 2 or 1,is bad

Trimis de pe al meu ANE-LX1 folosind Tapatalk

lilweezy
01-16-2020, 03:03 PM
killjoy bugs the gates please fix

will0
01-16-2020, 05:58 PM
If you made axe haste same way as energize ultimate, only works when skills are not in cooldown. For example, if i use arcane shield just before energize, i cant use shield again during 15secs of energize because skill was in cooldown when i used ultimate. But if i wait for my skills ready and then use energize, i can overlap 3 shields during ultimate buff. I think he is referring to this

i wish we have haste on staff :)

exkaan
01-16-2020, 06:08 PM
I wish drop rate incresse or 1k chest for 2h

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

exkaan
01-16-2020, 06:11 PM
Not all players can pay 100mio for a weap its not fair sts !!!!

Deuteronomy
01-16-2020, 06:47 PM
Not all players can pay 100mio for a weap its not fair sts !!!!

STS doesn't set the prices, demand does.

Allset
01-16-2020, 11:01 PM
Ooh myhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200117/c8356788adea44b17977a32905e4bcf4.gif

Rogue[emoji1655]

Allset
01-16-2020, 11:57 PM
[QUOTE=TzatOps;3098680
+ Kil'Joy will no longer spawn in Valley Gates, Valley Frontier, or Greensap Farm.[/QUOTE]

Why do this? So we have too chose between money or red envelopes? Dosn't really much since to me why we can't do both.

Rogue[emoji1655]

Yoloswagx
01-17-2020, 12:56 AM
Why do this? So we have too chose between money or red envelopes? Dosn't really much since to me why we can't do both.

Rogue[emoji1655]shud let killjoy spawns and also make them not counted as a mob in valley so it wont interupt the timer

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

exkaan
01-17-2020, 01:44 AM
Need more new dagger drops !!!

Nocturnus
01-17-2020, 06:21 AM
STS doesn't set the prices, demand does.

Yes, but they set the drop rates on lockeds or on maps, and if the drops are extremely low, it is obvious that the prices are going to make crazy high ...

angeloiloveyou
01-17-2020, 06:52 AM
Can i ask about the proc of dozer aegis is that additional 300% damage or fix 300%damage? Like i have 4k damage if 300 add damage it becomes 16k damage or fix 300% damage it becomes 12k damage?

will0
01-17-2020, 07:27 AM
I tested staff. I see x3.5dmg and +50%crit buff but hp regen doesn't do much. Would appreciate if you change it to x2 hp like old staff had. I got rid of 1k armor points in last days because of reflection proc mechanic....at least i wont have to redo my whole gear (spent a fortune) if you do this....

the skratch staff heal process is very weak please make it heal like ebon staff beal .......regen heal is bad

SlaveKnight
01-17-2020, 08:12 AM
Please increase arcane weapons drop rate, I didn’t see anyone selling

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk