PDA

View Full Version : My bestest friends!

Appleisaac
01-09-2012, 12:25 AM
Can we add groups in our friends lists? I want to be able to group in sub friends lists so I can find them easy and not lose them! Also it would be nice to have a friend list group that carries over to your alts so you can see if any of those friends are online if you have not added them on that alt. I think that different groups of friends would be a great opportunity to use more of those "tabs" you have under social (friends and guild). Just my 00.02

MightyMicah
01-09-2012, 01:19 AM
I LOVE this idea. Just for clarity's sake though, you wouldn't be able to see your friend's alts...would you? If so then I wouldn't like the idea as much. I have some top secret pvp alts that I wish no one to know about. ^^

javier995
01-09-2012, 01:25 AM
I LOVE this idea. Just for clarity's sake though, you wouldn't be able to see your friend's alts...would you? If so then I wouldn't like the idea as much. I have some top secret pvp alts that I wish no one to know about. ^^

maybe just the alts of the person you have as friends.

Appleisaac
01-09-2012, 06:54 AM
maybe just the alts of the person you have as friends.

Yeah thts what I meant

MightyMicah
01-09-2012, 07:52 AM
Hmm I'm don't like that idea unless there would be some sort of option to make a "secret" twink that would start as usual with no friends. I would hate for my top secret twinks to be discovered even among my friends :(

Edit: other than my objection the idea is EPIC! :)

ninjaduck
01-09-2012, 07:55 AM
Aw Apple youd be in my "awesome" list

Appleisaac
01-09-2012, 05:13 PM

Thanks ninja :) I want to pvp u again! I've gotten better :D

ninjaduck
01-09-2012, 05:19 PM

Thanks ninja :) I want to pvp u again! I've gotten better :D

haha! Ive experimented with some good builds and I found a good Kiting build. Pm me if you want a hand :)