PDA

View Full Version : Drop rate conspiracy for arcanes in store?

lilweezy
01-16-2020, 03:11 PM
I just spent 1500 plat on the store crates from the past 2 limited sales and all I got was a useless mythic ring.

So this is an honest question to the Devs. Do you guys toggle the drop rates or are they fixed from the start?

Based on the past events it's nearly impossible to loot an arcane the first couple of days and then suddenly you guys increase the drop rates to encourage more people to continue to purchase plat. Also do the drop rates change in the crates?

lilweezy
01-17-2020, 12:50 AM
If no reply that means we already know the answer.

Agirlnamedbob
01-17-2020, 02:40 AM
If no reply that means we already know the answer.

when ebons came to crates i opened 150 and got nothing, decided to open 20 more and i looted 2x ebon daggers.

Its prob just bad luck, people these days expect to loot atleast 3 arcanes when they open 100 crates.
Your gambling and you should know that you either loot something or completely nothing.

discounts
01-17-2020, 02:53 AM
when ebons came to crates i opened 150 and got nothing, decided to open 20 more and i looted 2x ebon daggers.

Its prob just bad luck, people these days expect to loot atleast 3 arcanes when they open 100 crates.
Your gambling and you should know that you either loot something or completely nothing.

He isn't complaining about his luck gambling. He is just asking the devs if they really do change drop rates from time to time to induce plat buying.

Agirlnamedbob
01-17-2020, 03:43 AM
He isn't complaining about his luck gambling. He is just asking the devs if they really do change drop rates from time to time to induce plat buying.

I didnt say he was complaining but " i spend 1500 plat and all i got was a useless mythic ring" does sound like it.

I can give him the answer tho, no they dont.
And even if they do, they arent gonna say "ye we do ocasionally mess with the drop rate so you dont loot anything and buy more plat".

TheBlairWitch
01-17-2020, 06:24 AM
1500 plat dosnt mean its a sure arc drop.

lilweezy
01-17-2020, 06:33 AM
1500 plat dosnt mean its a sure arc drop.

Really genius? Again I just want to know if they do manipulate the drop rates up and down.

|Ares|
01-17-2020, 07:15 AM
Really genius? Again I just want to know if they do manipulate the drop rates up and down.

I mean, it's quite obvious. It's gambling anyway, don't expect to loot something just because you spend money.

Futumsh
01-17-2020, 11:41 AM
Generally speaking, we don't change the chances mid-event, unless something's way, way off. I don't remember the last time we did so, but I don't think it was any time recently.

SlaveKnight
01-17-2020, 11:51 AM
Generally speaking, we don't change the chances mid-event, unless something's way, way off. I don't remember the last time we did so, but I don't think it was any time recently.

But tbh drop rate should be higher, no one is dropping the new arcane weapons @Futumsh

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Silentkill
01-17-2020, 12:02 PM
But tbh drop rate should be higher, no one is dropping the new arcane weapons @Futumsh

There are arcane weapons for sale already, check traders market

Arazaanikl
01-17-2020, 12:03 PM
Im selling druggar daggs if ur interested:)

ThreadPolice
01-17-2020, 01:50 PM

People do drop arcane weapons, some guy dropped one within 15mins when the event started..

SlaveKnight
01-17-2020, 02:16 PM
There are arcane weapons for sale already, check traders market

Saw only one dagger and one gun, and they want way too much, I don’t want to spend more than 60mil in a weapon that I don’t even know if is good.

Silentkill
01-17-2020, 03:05 PM
Saw only one dagger and one gun, and they want way too much, I don’t want to spend more than 60mil in a weapon that I don’t even know if is good.

Then dont buy it, simple as that

SlaveKnight
01-17-2020, 03:12 PM
Then dont buy it, simple as that

Yeah, that’s what I’m going to do, but I’m free to share my negative opinion about the drop rates...

Gridlock140
01-18-2020, 11:13 PM
I've spent upwards of 3k over the course of a few hours in previous years, never looted anything. I just wasn't lucky. Meanwhile a few times this year I looted 3 ava belts from fiery brood chests. It's all luck.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk