PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with Valley gates portal?

jasonn112
01-17-2020, 08:07 AM
It's bar is not progressing

Xudo
01-17-2020, 08:09 AM
The bar isnt progressing because no ones doing blue/green portal :/ you need to do runs there to open red

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

jasonn112
01-17-2020, 08:10 AM
The bar isnt progressing because no ones doing blue/green portal :/ you need to do runs there to open red

Sent from my SM-G950U using TapatalkOh okk thanks I'll try to do that

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Jlzn
01-17-2020, 08:14 AM
Other olayers are running in diff maps cause of event. Thats why vakkey gates are still not in a half bar

Sent from my JAT-LX3 using Tapatalk

TheMadElf
01-17-2020, 02:26 PM
Jesus christ running morgana only opens 1st portal so no one running portal is red portal not progessing. Not rocket science

Xudo
01-17-2020, 02:32 PM
Jesus christ running morgana only opens 1st portal so no one running portal is red portal not progessing. Not rocket scienceWe just said you have to run blue and green portal to open red. I dont think anyone said anything about morgera itself?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

profmsb
01-21-2020, 02:30 AM
what wrong with the valley gate again??its open so fast...zzz...

Encryptions
01-21-2020, 02:35 AM
what wrong with the valley gate again??its open so fast...zzz...
People who farmed kill joy now have geng and are using him in gates, I mean once you have the pet you are done farming. So farm for gold in the spare time, got to put the puzzle pieces together.

profmsb
01-21-2020, 03:23 AM
People who farmed kill joy now have geng and are using him in gates, I mean once you have the pet you are done farming. So farm for gold in the spare time, got to put the puzzle pieces together. lol..that not what i m asking...ik..geng is like timur except one dxt one is str based...my question was,kinda weird,gate open faster despite not many farm mogera/frontier/greensapfarm...and its coincindentally?happen after this thread...

Encryptions
01-21-2020, 03:27 AM
Many farmed mogera hoping to loot Geng egg since its currently the highest level map which sts specifically said "Higher level maps with kill joy will drop better loot." Them farming it opens blue portal super fast, they get tired of not looting the egg or killing kill joy so they all go run blue portal to open gates. Once gates is opened they will run it alot until it closes then rinse and repeat. No rush to get the pet due to the event lasting all the way to February.

profmsb
01-21-2020, 07:33 AM
lol...u got talent like wandering ministrel...