PDA

View Full Version : wariors 1hit the boss?

angeloiloveyou
01-18-2020, 07:13 AM
is that true? I see so many warior over 80k damage in valley fronteir. I see also they can 1hit to 2hits the boss skull dozer using dozer axe. And a mage can 1 hit the boss there too. now I think in red portal they dont need a rogue becase its more op than the reflect proc then it will loose the balance in pvp they can 1 hit all.

Faotblack
01-18-2020, 07:57 AM
I'm not sure about that 1 hitting the boss, but that's why the buff is smaller in pvp. For example: Dozer aegis and Skratch staff have 300% dmg buff in pve and 50% dmg buff in pvp.

angeloiloveyou
01-18-2020, 08:01 AM
Then can dev playback the run in dozer frontier to see

Deuteronomy
01-18-2020, 08:09 AM
is that true? I see so many warior over 80k damage in valley fronteir. I see also they can 1hit to 2hits the boss skull dozer using dozer axe. And a mage can 1 hit the boss there too. now I think in red portal they dont need a rogue becase its more op than the reflect proc then it will loose the balance in pvp they can 1 hit all.

Why do you have an issue with Op warriors in PVE? Isn't that a GOOD thnig?

Bluehazee
01-18-2020, 08:36 AM
Then can dev playback the run in dozer frontier to see

I didn't see you suggesting devs to test when rogues were dominating any pve aspect with huge difference over other classes

Even after latest changes, rogue is still best toon at any map, difference might be that now warrior and mage doesn't rely on rogues to complete maps, they can do it even if slower. Arlor pyramid remains same, just differences have been shortened

danialazhad63
01-18-2020, 08:52 AM
Why do you have an issue with Op warriors in PVE? Isn't that a GOOD thnig?Yeah I agree..when rogue and mage become op in pve thats a good thing..less death issue...i didnt even complain when rogue can got good armor as warriors ..I even more happier to know that...no more easy death & can survive longer...you should be thankful because when its about pve nothing to worry...now i ask you..do u like run hard map with nabs?...how fast ur run? How fast ur party kill the boss? How many minutes/seconds u saved than wasted?

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk

danialazhad63
01-18-2020, 09:55 AM
is that true? I see so many warior over 80k damage in valley fronteir. I see also they can 1hit to 2hits the boss skull dozer using dozer axe. And a mage can 1 hit the boss there too. now I think in red portal they dont need a rogue becase its more op than the reflect proc then it will loose the balance in pvp they can 1 hit all.Its true...warrior can get up to 80k damage but not 1hit to 2hits..and mage also cant 1shot without the stacked proc & need ulti to do so...here the video I recorded for dozer axe

https://youtu.be/OcxOgDmBN8E

angeloiloveyou
01-18-2020, 10:40 AM
Then skull dozer axe have proc aoe and same time add damage? The aura around is damaging the enemy and the same time with additional damage 300%? Wow all by a warior

Sent from my A466BG using Tapatalk

Jairus980
01-18-2020, 10:48 AM
Ebon aegis release, rogue and mage cries. Rogue cry the most and demand for Nerf. Ebon aegis gotten Nerf
Arcane lv71 release, rogue demand for reflection removal on warrior (because no one complain on mage staff)
Arcane lv71 proc revised and got more buff for war.
Rogue complain and cries for making war so OP.

Have you ever seen a warrior cries for rogue being overpowered? Have you seen mage complain??
Don't blame war and mage for being too op when community always make 4pt rogues and/or call war/mage weak
Jealousy is dangerous

angeloiloveyou
01-18-2020, 11:04 AM
Then this post is a big lie? Theres no additional damage there, i see when proc the dozer theres add damage in your stat, the sts make dozer complete the information of the proc of all not hidinghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200118/4a7fe8b99bc589616858a39e0a8c14bd.jpg

Jairus980
01-18-2020, 11:16 AM
Then this post is a big lie? Theres no additional damage there, i see when proc the dozer theres add damage in your stat, the sts make dozer complete the information of the proc of all not hidinghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200118/4a7fe8b99bc589616858a39e0a8c14bd.jpg

Dev didn't mention that proc have health leech,
Dev didn't mention ebon armor have 50% haste.
Don't blame community when Dev not giving full information. If you want full info, ask them.
But them telling as tho you listen. You just gonna complain more and more.
That's why this community is toxic. Is always one person try to be superior over another

angeloiloveyou
01-18-2020, 11:46 AM
Lol haste and lich is not a primary proc. i think sts see what people here are debating for a damage/reflect proc why the primary proc needs to hide?

Encryptions
01-18-2020, 12:39 PM
Devs buffed the weapons and they are really fun to play with, so please don't be asking for a nerf. Why would you want a nerf? So we die faster in maps and take ages to kill simple enemies. I even spent over 30mil to get this wep and I am actually having fun as war with the dozer.

danialazhad63
01-18-2020, 03:07 PM
Lol haste and lich is not a primary proc. i think sts see what people here are debating for a damage/reflect proc why the primary proc needs to hide?

Sent from my A466BG using TapatalkWhat i see is unsatisfy person who scared other class become op than rogue...we warriors and mages never cried that devs make rogue op...most of op players are rogues..most of rogues are top lb ....get rid of ur jealousy....its enough...IF U DONT EVER PLAY A WORRIOR DONT ACT LIKE U HAVE A WARRIOR...I HAVE ALL 3 CLASSES...SO STOP COMPLAINING

arcanefid
01-18-2020, 06:33 PM

Yes, nobody will need Rogue in 2020, you're all useless and you will suffer.

Encryptions
01-18-2020, 06:46 PM
Marroos got to wave 1008 in valley gates. He has arc 71 items so his stats went up a ton every wave. He was hitting the boss for 600k dmg and still no one shot, I would be surprised if any war can one shot those bosses.
Anyways Lamp said it took over 8 hours of nonstop farming to get that high in waves. So no war will be oneshoting those bosses any time soon, but rogs can.

Also you rogs have 3 leaderboard parts to your selves. Planar, orrick, hydra. Without a rog or a pt of rogues you will not be getting on the lb in these 3 lb sections. Why are there threads always about wars and mages being good but very very few about rogues being very op?

angeloiloveyou
01-18-2020, 07:27 PM
Thanks for encryptions for good and bright explanation. Then ill stop complaining

Basilisk
01-18-2020, 10:34 PM
got any proof 1 hit boss or 2 hits? LOL, i using dozer i cnt even 1 hit boss lol

Hadec
01-19-2020, 12:12 AM
After any new update/upgrade its 100% that some people will complain for anything....

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Player4L
01-21-2020, 08:33 PM
Ultimate 1 hit the boss if the war is super ultra OP

Overgrown
01-21-2020, 09:24 PM
I don't know why the devs listen to making class all like rogues, then what's the point of class system?

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

SlaveKnight
01-21-2020, 10:18 PM
I don't know why the devs listen to making class all like rogues, then what's the point of class system?

Classes are not like rogue, but now all of them are able to deal damage (significant damage at least), and everyone knows that PvE nowdays is all about damage. Look at all timed leaderboards, Hydra, all of this is made for damage... So, if warriors and mages are not able to deal damage, they are basically useless.

I see a lot of Rogues with Hydra or Orrick Badge, but is super rare to see mages or warriors with them, but now maybe things change...

Another example: That was super normal to make all rogue pt to farm gold in maps like esg, so what’s the problem of full mages or warriors parties?

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Androzeus
01-22-2020, 04:58 AM
Classes are not like rogue, but now all of them are able to deal damage (significant damage at least), and everyone knows that PvE nowdays is all about damage. Look at all timed leaderboards, Hydra, all of this is made for damage... So, if warriors and mages are not able to deal damage, they are basically useless.

I see a lot of Rogues with Hydra or Orrick Badge, but is super rare to see mages or warriors with them, but now maybe things change...

Another example: That was super normal to make all rogue pt to farm gold in maps like esg, so what’s the problem of full mages or warriors parties?

That's right, some of us here need to stop complaining and just enjoy the fun.
Period.

reyesvalliant
01-22-2020, 06:58 AM
Awakening ruined the balance of all the classes and in pvp i suggest to remove all the awakes stats in all of the gears when entering pvp and running lb

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

arcanefid
01-22-2020, 09:14 AM

It looks like things have gone way too far to go back and try balance classes, so the best way to "balance" things is to make classes similar with one another. I think that's why we're seeing a boost of Damage for all classes, and less importance to things such as Tanking or being the Support/Healer or whatever. Basically, minimizing the differences and giving every class what we all want, which is Damage. Personally I'd be fine with all this as long as it is consistent in future releases too.

As for the system, I think it's up to them to decide how they do it. Do they keep all 3 classes and keep going like this? Or merge them all into one class at some point? XD

Maybe let us use all gears of all other classes and just have different bodies? Huhuhuhu.

Hydrodanamics
01-22-2020, 04:47 PM
Interesting

Nasarapan
01-22-2020, 10:39 PM
Then skull dozer axe have proc aoe and same time add damage? The aura around is damaging the enemy and the same time with additional damage 300%? Wow all by a warior

Is that a bug for the skull dozer axe? If not, amazing weap..

Overgrown
01-25-2020, 11:23 AM
It looks like things have gone way too far to go back and try balance classes, so the best way to "balance" things is to make classes similar with one another. I think that's why we're seeing a boost of Damage for all classes, and less importance to things such as Tanking or being the Support/Healer or whatever. Basically, minimizing the differences and giving every class what we all want, which is Damage. Personally I'd be fine with all this as long as it is consistent in future releases too.

As for the system, I think it's up to them to decide how they do it. Do they keep all 3 classes and keep going like this? Or merge them all into one class at some point? XD

Maybe let us use all gears of all other classes and just have different bodies? Huhuhuhu.I got your point most of my close friend are warriors I feel bad for them when they are disregarded in party runs cuz they makes the pt slow, but now I'm glad they can have decent damage now.

But my point is you, know its RPG/Role-playing-game you know what I mean.

Its always on developers hands, cuz before party composition is so important (example: skull cove @nordr expansion where tank is necessary for TANKING and mage for CROWDCONTROLL) Now a full PT rog can do everything faster.

I hole they balance it soon, where the classes vital role and teamwork will exist again.

Overgrown
01-25-2020, 11:28 AM

Enviado do meu iPhone usando TapatalkThey are, a proc of dozer blade now can reach a warrior up to 70k dmg and for mage 50k-80k that's only my point and I guess it's STS way of solving the "Class Balance"

Instead of improving the maps and mobs mechanics, (I'm no pro or have any degree on game development, but just base from my observation as a player) they just do normal mobs who does alot of damage(morgera lair/gates) and kill you instantly, unlike before where mobs have different appearances and have different skill and action which is challenging and fun at the same time.

Giant bench
01-25-2020, 04:07 PM
They are, a proc of dozer blade now can reach a warrior up to 70k dmg and for mage 50k-80k that's only my point and I guess it's STS way of solving the "Class Balance"

Instead of improving the maps and mobs mechanics, (I'm no pro or have any degree on game development, but just base from my observation as a player) they just do normal mobs who does alot of damage(morgera lair/gates) and kill you instantly, unlike before where mobs have different appearances and have different skill and action which is challenging and fun at the same time.

Class balance left the finish line in 1st place and kept going. Class balanced stopped at level 46 cap. Where everyone was getting a bit too strong. Well from what I experienced... they made expansions way too soon.

Dragoneau
01-26-2020, 06:52 PM
It's true I had 300k dmg when I did all my procs.
(Skull, Ebon armor, Buried, Valley AA and Ultimate) from 7k dmg to 300k