PDA

View Full Version : is this bug or legit?

angeloiloveyou
01-18-2020, 07:16 AM
is that true? I see so many warior over 80k damage in valley fronteir. I see also they can 1hit to 2hits the boss skull dozer using dozer axe. And a mage can 1 hit the boss there too. now I think in red portal they dont need a rogue becase its more op than the reflect proc then it will loose the balance in pvp they can 1 hit all. Wow

Vapinghick
01-18-2020, 07:21 AM
Warrior ult gives 600% str value... learn the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

angeloiloveyou
01-18-2020, 07:26 AM
Ok all in favor to warior,

Sent from my A466BG using Tapatalk

slaaayerrr
01-18-2020, 07:32 AM
rogue's ult aimed shot looking so pathetic now lol

angeloiloveyou
01-18-2020, 07:35 AM
Even a mage can 1 hit the boss then warior and mage now is the new assassin rogue hahaha

Marosok
01-18-2020, 07:37 AM
It is not even bug, it´s just jealously "when i can´t remain best, nobody can" ...
Stop crying. Warriors keep their ulti for boss, just like some smart rogues do with their aimed ulti. Season and half of rogue dominance in PvE was enough. Now other 2 classes can be good on endgame maps too. When you don´t like your rogue class (which is still best on bosses), you can make warrior and check "how cheap" are warrior items in compare to rogue ones... Rogues with higher bd and aimed ulti are ik Gates boss, you should know this.

angeloiloveyou
01-18-2020, 07:43 AM
It is not even bug, it´s just jealously "when i can´t remain best, nobody can" ...
Stop crying. Warriors keep their ulti for boss, just like some smart rogues do with their aimed ulti. Season and half of rogue dominance in PvE was enough. Now other 2 classes can be good on endgame maps too. When you don´l like your rogue class (which is still best on bosses), you can make warrior and check "how cheap" are warrior items in compare to rogue ones... Rogues with higher bd and aimed ulti are ik Gates boss, you should know this.

An ulti aimshot with ebon armor proc is not that kind of op. We can reduce 1/8 of boss life in hard map. Ok its not a bug as you say but make all the player specialy rogue user. we are playing games to enjoy lol but if the balance is not achieve theres no enjoyment.

urmosvk
01-18-2020, 07:47 AM
An ulti aimshot with ebon armor proc is not that kind of op. We can reduce 1/8 of boss life in hard map. Ok its not a bug as you say but make all the player specialy rogue user. we are playing games to enjoy lol but if the balance is not achieve theres no enjoyment.Rogue with ulti and ebon armor proc can insta kill boss in gates lmao. Learn basics of this game

Odoslané z Mi 9T Pro pomocou Tapatalku

according
01-18-2020, 07:49 AM
It’s bad being jealous [emoji2960]

angeloiloveyou
01-18-2020, 07:55 AM
Lol the proc of ebon armor rogue is not good in terms of proc chance we need to recieve hit to a boss if the boss hit us we are dead before we release the ulti aim shot

angeloiloveyou
01-18-2020, 07:58 AM
Corection its not instakill we use the proc dot to kill but we cannot kill boss in 1hit in gates

urmosvk
01-18-2020, 07:59 AM
I guess you're one of the weaker players, don't get me wrong. But you really have to learn a lot

Gamegrog
01-18-2020, 08:02 AM
Yess I'm so happy now being a warrior [emoji16][emoji16]
And a mage :)

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Faotblack
01-18-2020, 08:02 AM
The reason for rouge's ebon armor to have a low proc chance is because of their high dodge.

angeloiloveyou
01-18-2020, 08:04 AM
Then duel. Your weak mind. im just explaining what I see

Gamegrog
01-18-2020, 08:07 AM
It's k I mean there is no need to fight over a silly reason like this coz rogs used to dominate pvp/pve in the past few expansions.so this is the time were mages and warrs rise.
Warrs were useless during maus expansion but became useful during ebon release.this will not affect any rogs coz rogs are still preferred in maps.
Again no hate ty :)

angeloiloveyou
01-18-2020, 08:08 AM
Duel. Your ign is more weak your mind. Im only explaining what I see, weak face and weak mind

danialazhad63
01-18-2020, 08:09 AM
Lol warrior still wasnt op to kill dozer..except u got all buff like skull dozer+ebon armor+rage ulti....however thats duration wasnt long...me myself cant event kill hydra solo for short time...might take 5-8 minutes without using rage lol...for warrior the most useful ulti is rage..without it we cant even kill a boss on time...dont be so jealousy...rogues still got the most painful shot and now rogue also able to have high armor too which replace most of warrior...btw this proc only effective in pve...in pvp wont change alot...so, why should u worried...its good to have op party..just let it be..why make easy things become harder?...

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk

angeloiloveyou
01-18-2020, 08:11 AM
The make the dev revise and replay all the run in blue gates

angeloiloveyou
01-18-2020, 08:14 AM
@Urmosvk I think you are the one who want to make as one of the dev.duel then

danialazhad63
01-18-2020, 08:16 AM
Btw warriors kill faster because if there are 3 warriors and a mage ...if all warriors used ulti rage at boss and mage use energize surely it kill faster...also same as rogues....if all 4 rogues used ulti aim at same time...boss get killed easily....u must know that warrior skill is taunting enemy include boss...so warrior easily to get hit and proc ebon armor...if u did not satisfy on how rogue ebon armor work...go and suggest to devs to make the armor for rogue only proc when dealing damage as same as mage's ebon armor

Faotblack
01-18-2020, 08:18 AM
Btw warriors kill faster because if there are 3 warriors and a mage ...if all warriors used ulti rage at boss and mage use energize surely it kill faster...also same as rogues....if all 4 rogues used ulti aim at same time...boss get killed easily

Tell me who kills faster Orrick/Hydra. Rogues, Warriors or Mages?

Deary
01-18-2020, 08:19 AM
Ok angela you're spamming please chat him in private so it doesnt spam the forum

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

danialazhad63
01-18-2020, 08:20 AM
Tell me who kills faster Orrick/Hydra. Rogues, Warriors or Mages?Rogues and mages for sure...or all rogues...warriors cant get the ulti full if there is no mobs to kill...it wont fill

urmosvk
01-18-2020, 08:28 AM
@Urmosvk I think you are the one who want to make as one of the dev.duel thenExcuse me? I'm not going to compare a bird with you kid. Have a nice day

angeloiloveyou
01-18-2020, 08:31 AM
Excuse me? I'm not going to compare a bird with you kid. Have a nice day

Your bird is not a bird its a squail

SlaveKnight
01-18-2020, 06:43 PM
Tbh mages and warriors seems to be fine with the new weapons, I’m happy that they’re useful right now, devs made a great job, now they’re not soo bad when compared to rogues.

But you’re wrong, I can’t 1 hit Dozer, but I can do a good damage if I use Rage +Ebon Armor + weapon proc, but seems to be fine for me.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

GucciBang
01-18-2020, 06:57 PM
is that true? I see so many warior over 80k damage in valley fronteir. I see also they can 1hit to 2hits the boss skull dozer using dozer axe. And a mage can 1 hit the boss there too. now I think in red portal they dont need a rogue becase its more op than the reflect proc then it will loose the balance in pvp they can 1 hit all. Wow

my maximum was 120k dmg

Allset
01-18-2020, 07:07 PM
At this point in AL all classes are dps. There are no roles to play. When you're in an op group everything in game just melts.

Rogue[emoji1655]

THE GOLDEN KING
01-18-2020, 07:16 PM
Wasn’t rogue the best class in the game for the past 5-6 years... and now that mage and warrior are finally catching up, rogues get upset? Let us have fun in the sun too :/.

Kennytheripper
01-19-2020, 04:13 PM
*grabs popcorn*

PatD
01-19-2020, 09:37 PM
Loll people(you know who) crying for balance and once all 3 class can manage to make some damage to a boss, they become jealous cuz they are not the only one anymore able to do it loll smh

As a warrior i really enjoy my arcane sword 76 with this update, it really feel like it should.

And the big buff u can see on some warrior is the result of the combination of all the best gear together, so not all warrior can achieve that

Formature
01-19-2020, 10:37 PM
War was always support class , now when war became dps class some cringe ppl start crying.
How brainless these ppl are?
if it was about pvp i would even understand it because it is against you and i would find it unfair somehow , but if is in pve the guy is helping you to kill the boss, how to complain about it?
I'm not saying about this post but in general there are many complaining about something that doesn't make sense to complain.

:)

angeloiloveyou
01-20-2020, 02:55 PM
War was always support class , now when war became dps class some cringe ppl start crying.
How brainless these ppl are?
if it was about pvp i would even understand it because it is against you and i would find it unfair somehow , but if is in pve the guy is helping you to kill the boss, how to complain about it?
I'm not saying about this post but in general there are many complaining about something that doesn't make sense to complain.

:)

Well im just connecting the pvp to pve just look at the outpost how warior kill rouge in 2 hits. Then now im asking youre none brain head. How the typing of chat can be crying? Im just typing? How you see im crying? Crying os a emotional action that can see. Now explain. If not youre much brainless boy. Nab and ideot

Formature
01-20-2020, 03:00 PM
Well im just connecting the pvp to pve just look at the outpost how warior kill rouge in 2 hits. Then now im asking youre none brain head. How the typing of chat can be crying? Im just typing? How you see im crying? Crying os a emotional action that can see. Now explain. If not youre much brainless boy. Nab and ideotRogues does hit kill too , thats fair.
Who is the brainless here? Did u read what i said?

angeloiloveyou
01-20-2020, 05:34 PM
Rogues does hit kill too , thats fair.
Who is the brainless here? Did u read what i said?I already answer your question. just answer my question how and explain im typing a chat can be crying? Then buy a brain to the market and put it to your head brainless guy

flashio
01-20-2020, 05:35 PM
Can't help but laugh at ur comments, no offense (; @angeloiloveyou

angeloiloveyou
01-20-2020, 05:37 PM
Rogues does hit kill too , thats fair.
Who is the brainless here? Did u read what i said?What in the word you get that my chat is crying can you see it? Explain crying is using our eyes and mouth but im using my finger to type ok your not a brainless youre an ideot airbrain haha thats same

Encryptions
01-21-2020, 01:47 AM
Well im just connecting the ((((pvp to pve just look at the outpost how warior kill rouge in 2 hits. ))))Then now im asking youre none brain head. How the typing of chat can be crying? Im just typing? How you see im crying? Crying os a emotional action that can see. Now explain. If not youre much brainless boy. Nab and ideot
Outpost and tdm /ctf are COMPLETELY different parts of pvp. Outpost has elixirs where wars can 2 hit people. I get my damage to 6000 in outpost with elixirs easily, rogs are still able to easily kill me doing 18k dmg aim shot skills and shadow pierce for 7k. Outpost is all out full legit stats other than elixirs and hp pots.
Tdm ctf have damage reduction A-Lot of damage reduction. In outpost as a 4800dmg war base stat I do 6k crit to 7k armor rogues. In pvp I have 4800dmg but do 1k crit to rogues 7k armor. I also did a youtube video on comparing them.

Also, question. Why do you want wars nerfed in pve? So they are useless again and you can make a pt of rogs only. In my eyes what I see is this: Forums {Nerf war Nerf mage pls} In Game: {Nab war nab mage we don't need them they are useless after nerf.} Also during buff rogs join my map say nab war then leave because I have skull doz sword. Why do you want a weak pve team just to turn around and say wars and mages are useless??

Anyways you rogs may not have the best defense but you constantly have crazy high damage, its like you have the skull dozer proc on you at all times for the amount of damage rogues do. Wars don't complain about op rogues because they speed up the process of maps. If a war is op and does damage then rogs won't join and beg the devs to nerf war. I don't care how op people are, just as long as the map is cleared fast or in general then I am satisfied.

This dozer sword proc buff now lets us be equal in pve, 4 mages or 4 rogs can get to wave 50 in valley gates no problem. Now with the proc buff 4 war pt can get to wave 50 in gates to.

Korabiv
01-21-2020, 02:06 AM

“Now I think in red portal they don’t need a rogue”.

Amen. Couldn’t have said it any better. We can finally take a step closer to class balance and the opportunity for all classes to enjoy the game. The only problem is the price of the new weapons is high, but with enough farming and patience, people can get them. Seems pretty legit to me.

If the procs are broken in pvp, I’m all for a nerf, just don’t touch them in pve. Keep in mind mages have been absent from pvp for a very long time, and don’t even know if new weaps will change that as proc rate is low and rogues can still easily combo us.

Enraged
01-21-2020, 05:43 AM
Not even complaining or anything... I love how the stuff works right now for everyone... easier maps, easier gold farming but for those people saying that this is "balance", you might wanna recheck your assessment. All classes have turned into DPS class with these new gears.. where's the "balance" in that? Lol

Gamegrog
01-21-2020, 05:52 AM
Man I don't want any class to be nerfed I like rogue,mage and warr class.i don't care about pvp as pvp is dead long time ago
But I do care abt pve coz if all classes can deal dmg then the better.as a warrior I've experienced kinda hard situations like getting a good party and most of the time ppl leave the map coz they want rog pt.in al most of the maps are not abt support class anymore it's about damage.thats y all classes need damage to survive or to clear a wave.
I want all classes to have dmg.
Just my opinion.
Again no hate ty :)
GOLDSHRIMP