PDA

View Full Version : Trash trash trash loot!

crossfire
01-18-2020, 04:15 PM
Spend already 5k platinun no weapon omg!

Vgex
01-18-2020, 04:18 PM
Me 9,3 atm sir...

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

will0
01-18-2020, 04:42 PM
I have stop opening... It is the worst arcane drop loot so far for this new weapon on plat chest... 0 new weapon on cs too

Kairihearts
01-18-2020, 05:53 PM
And they will come out with some crap that it's rng ROFL rates have been rigged or lowered so you buy and spend more plat rip

TheBlairWitch
01-18-2020, 06:16 PM
Should wait a little not rush in spending your plat :/ just incase drops are bugged

SlaveKnight
01-18-2020, 06:30 PM
Yeah... Hope we can get the new arcanes in the next event because u can’t even find one in auc due to the incredibly low drop rates

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Foxypompom
01-18-2020, 07:59 PM
Yeah. Loot Rate is extremely and ridiculously low atm. I'd say from experience because I spend plats and waste money on crates.

Kairihearts
01-18-2020, 09:17 PM
Yeah. Loot Rate is extremely and ridiculously low atm. I'd say from experience because I spend plats and waste money on crates.

Ouch foxy and we know you usually buy a lot so for u to say it's bad aswell jeez :/

Syaxyy
01-19-2020, 01:45 AM
This is just good, for first time the auc isn't filled with new arcanes and they still have some rarity. Hope sts doesn't make it drop easier, keep the rarity. People are still looting them, so it's not that it's impossible to loot. I have also looted 2 arcane weps in just 3400plats.

Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk

lilweezy
01-19-2020, 01:51 AM
This is just good, for first time the auc isn't filled with new arcanes and they still have some rarity. Hope sts doesn't make it drop easier, keep the rarity. People are still looting them, so it's not that it's impossible to loot. I have also looted 2 arcane weps in just 3400plats.

lol selfish mf

ancestor
01-19-2020, 02:42 AM
I don't mind the low rates. I've tried my hand at ebons with around 2k plat. Didn't loot anything but it's random. What I do mind is the crate token store is not updated what so ever. I'm not bashing sts but I'll point out that games with paywalls do not last forever. I still remember paying to unlock pl maps and I loved that as everything was lootable with hard work besides vanities. Now it's ftp but you have to farm enough gold to buy high level gear. They had the right idea with the release of arcs in fester expansion. DL is where these weapons started to get behind paywalls and now look where we are. It's a backwards system and I'd like sts to take a look over their methods. I've been in the community for almost a decade and I miss the old days of looting. :( But on the bright side... Thx you sts for adding in what you have recently!

Wutzgood
01-19-2020, 06:14 AM
There’s two ways to use plat. Gamble at opening locked or selling stuff for guaranteed gold. I was never a fan of gambling when there is guaranteed gold to be made.

With 5k plat you could have made 70+ mil selling elite awakening gems and bought your own weapon.

Xyv.io
01-19-2020, 09:00 AM
Simple solution to this problem: keep the drop rates same and add new 76 weapons in crate tokens vendor for 1000 crate tokens. How easy :| come on devs that's not hard at all.

Vgex
01-19-2020, 09:02 AM
Deeeevvsss!!! Solution Pls Tysm

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Syaxyy
01-19-2020, 09:07 AM
Simple solution to this problem: keep the drop rates same and add new 76 weapons in crate tokens vendor for 1000 crate tokens. How easy :| come on devs that's not hard at all.Would ruin the rarity sooooo much. I opening locks all the time. On main opener, I have 7k crate tokens now. That means I could buy 7x arc daggers and sell them 100m per... Is this really what you want? Sts please keep it as it is and don't ruin the rarity of new arcanes!

Xyv.io
01-19-2020, 09:11 AM
Would ruin the rarity sooooo much. I opening locks all the time. On main opener, I have 7k crate tokens now. That means I could buy 7x arc daggers and sell them 100m per... Is this really what you want? Sts please keep it as it is and don't ruin the rarity of new arcanes!

Dude 1000 crate tokens is like opening 333 lockeds, not everyone does that so it doesn't ruin anything. Or maybe some new type of tokens(which isn't introduced yet).

Syaxyy
01-19-2020, 09:18 AM
Dude 1000 crate tokens is like opening 333 lockeds, not everyone does that so it doesn't ruin anything. Or maybe some new type of tokens(which isn't introduced yet).Would totally ruin the rarity. It's not many that opening many locks as I do, or buying that much plats. But still I'm against about earning more golds easily or ruining the rarity. It wouldn't be a special item at all to own. It's same if it's a new type of tokens or same as it is.

What I could be for is that new bosses for example raids, 10-20 man. That these bosses could drop new arcanes and u getting like new tokens from mobs which you could buy arcanes for. For example 50h time worth of grinding, like 10k coins/tokens. To introduce a new type of farming / raiding. Not only 4 people and making it very hard so tactics are needed. So top geared people cannot solo it or making it in 10 secs. But for example 30-50min raid.

What do you think about this?

Hydrodanamics
01-22-2020, 05:07 PM
I looted Duggar dags today, too bad I'm a warrior.. 😂

Anherone
01-22-2020, 05:27 PM
140m is bad? Lol you can sell it to buy 2 arcane 76 weap for war xD

Crocodile
01-22-2020, 11:19 PM
i would like to suggest you guys to try looting TB instead :)

athenabb
01-24-2020, 10:38 AM
so bad for you

Fyrce
01-24-2020, 01:44 PM
Fester or Vardan could use new crate token vendor.

Tuhguhbuhbuh
01-24-2020, 06:42 PM
I do agree with better drop rate. Gear is totally overpriced and available to players with op good loot gear. The new rifle, so rare it's now a rumour.

jannda
01-25-2020, 12:02 AM
Just wait for next goblin event. You can try your luck again in the next goblin locks. Im sure you can get the new weapon from 40-60m for sure. First release, they just can be loot for few like first release of ebon weapon. Btw, you can get gold from deep marsh,mauso and gates so you dont have problem with the price too!

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk