PDA

View Full Version : What’s the point sts ?

Anil LK Joseph
01-18-2020, 07:24 PM
Having new weapons and so hard to loot
This is depressing.. people spent over 5k plat and nothing..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Giant bench
01-18-2020, 07:26 PM
Easy money grab... pretty sure sts probably made around 10-30 grand just within the first few days of this event. But don’t worry just keep trying, some mage already looted the Gun, it’s pretty op.

TheBlairWitch
01-18-2020, 07:28 PM
Its online game, all online games need u to spend your life savings to get the best stuff

kanogom
01-18-2020, 07:35 PM
Lol look at this one..just keep trying bahahha

Deuteronomy
01-18-2020, 07:39 PM
Having new weapons and so hard to loot
This is depressing.. people spent over 5k plat and nothing..

If you or anyone you know legitimately spent over 5k plat and got nothing, that is a problem. Things become too expensive at that point.

Foxypompom
01-18-2020, 07:54 PM
It is legit. Around 5k plats and no single arcane item, not any red. Extreme and expensive bad luck perhaps. Not happy.

will0
01-18-2020, 08:27 PM
totally agree the loot from plat crates isnt that bad previously ... almost 3k plat

Blazerland
01-18-2020, 09:40 PM
True. Its somehow frustrating.

lilweezy
01-18-2020, 11:04 PM
over 10k plat spent for me already. early plat spenders are willing to spend hundreds of dollars to loot something so that they can get the weapon first. it's a scam if sts decided to increase the drop rates a week later because all those plat spent could have been prevented.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?476280-Drop-rate-conspiracy-for-arcanes-in-store

Gridlock140
01-18-2020, 11:11 PM
over 10k plat spent for me already. early plat spenders are willing to spend hundreds of dollars to loot something so that they can get the weapon first. it's a scam if sts decided to increase the drop rates a week later because all those plat spent could have been prevented.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?476280-Drop-rate-conspiracy-for-arcanes-in-storeNo one forced you to spend 10k plat on opening lol. It's all rng, just because there were "early plat spenders" doesn't mean they'll hit the random number that generates the loot.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Foxypompom
01-18-2020, 11:18 PM
No one forced you to spend 10k plat on opening lol. It's all rng, just because there were "early plat spenders" doesn't mean they'll hit the random number that generates the loot.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Choosing to spend is not the point here...

Maybe it's worth checking why the odds are rarer than usual for arcane items for this event

Thanks to those who are willing to spend money to make these items available in the market.

Laezeo
01-18-2020, 11:23 PM
I think this also happened when ebon weapons released. Last year when marvelous event 2019 came out, it rains ebon weapons. That means a lot of player looted them compared to the previous event such as Lovecraft, St. Patty, etc. Winter event 2018 was the first released of ebon weapons if I remember and those weapons were so rare that time. Perhaps, you guys could spend your platinum on Marvelous event 2020. I remembered we could pull five things in one crate that time. No wonder why, in addition, the price went down and also rip to those who spent over 50m yet over all its all worth it.

P.S. I felt bad to those spent over $100 or so. 10k plat for nothing!!! . Biiityyeeee

discounts
01-18-2020, 11:28 PM
Choosing to spend is not the point here...

Maybe it's worth checking why the odds are rarer than usual for arcane items for this event

Thanks to those who are willing to spend money to make these items available in the market.

I've spent a huge amount myself and have gotten nothing. So would it be fair for us if they suddenly increased the odds later? If they do, then that is cheating to maximize plat spending from your players. There's nothing left to do in this game anyway besides farm gold in gates. Maybe they are just milking the cow for as mich as they can before the game dies off.

Foxypompom
01-18-2020, 11:38 PM
[QUOTE=discounts;3100252]I've spent a huge amount myself and have gotten nothing. So would it be fair for us if they suddenly increased the odds later? If they do, then that is cheating to maximize plat spending from your players. There's nothing left to do in this game anyway besides farm gold in gates. Maybe they are just milking the cow for as mich as they can before the game dies off.[/QUOTE

Maybe...I'm just saying the experience in not encouraging.

Syaxyy
01-19-2020, 02:01 AM
This is just good, for first time the auc isn't filled with new arcanes and they still have some rarity. Hope sts doesn't make it drop easier, keep the rarity. People are still looting them, so it's not that it's impossible to loot. I have also looted 2 arcane weps in just 3400plats.

Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk

Anil LK Joseph
01-19-2020, 04:01 AM
This is just good, for first time the auc isn't filled with new arcanes and they still have some rarity. Hope sts doesn't make it drop easier, keep the rarity. People are still looting them, so it's not that it's impossible to loot. I have also looted 2 arcane weps in just 3400plats.

Not a bad point but still they need to do better than this... this game isn’t even mainstream like call of duty.. fortnite etc and this kind of money we spend on this platform is insane..just because of the love we have for this game

gilsooon
01-19-2020, 04:08 AM
Not a bad point but still they need to do better than this... this game isn’t even mainstream like call of duty.. fortnite etc and this kind of money we spend on this platform is insane..just because of the love we have for this game

Its better than those mentioned though <3

Syaxyy
01-19-2020, 04:18 AM
Its better than those mentioned though <3Totally agreed. Haha. But if you cannot have a loss of 10-15k plats, then you should let others than yourself do the gamble. And if you want the arcane weps cheaper, then you should wait for the prices to reduce itself. It's always like this every time it releases something new that some people want. Don't complain about it, rather wait and be patient. Gambling is gambling. Some could loot 3 arcane weps per 1700 plats and some couldn't loot anyone in 10000 plats. But for sure it's just a very very good thing that sts making the new arcane weps more rare than they did do previously. It's way more special to have something not everyone have. So +1. And hope sts doesn't ruin the rarity of them.

Foxypompom
01-19-2020, 04:29 AM
Totally agreed. Haha. But if you cannot have a loss of 10-15k plats, then you should let others than yourself do the gamble. And if you want the arcane weps cheaper, then you should wait for the prices to reduce itself. It's always like this every time it releases something new that some people want. Don't complain about it, rather wait and be patient. Gambling is gambling. Some could loot 3 arcane weps per 1700 plats and some couldn't loot anyone in 10000 plats. But for sure it's just a very very good thing that sts making the new arcane weps more rare than they did do previously. It's way more special to have something not everyone have. So +1. And hope sts doesn't ruin the rarity of them.

10k plats w/o any red is not odd to you? Is it a very very good thing XD? I wonder if you'd be singing the same song if you had not looted yourself.

Syaxyy
01-19-2020, 04:35 AM
10k plats w/o any red is not odd to you? Is it a very very good thing XD? I wonder if you'd be singing the same song if you had not looted yourself.Who said it's not odd or normal? I just saying that keeping the rarity of all the best items are just a good thing. Because lately in all the events, it have just been raining arcane stuffs and it's ruining the market and doesn't even making you special to have one of those. I gamble to gamble, not mostly to loot. I have enough of golds and items.

SlaveKnight
01-19-2020, 11:20 AM
Totally agreed. Haha. But if you cannot have a loss of 10-15k plats, then you should let others than yourself do the gamble. And if you want the arcane weps cheaper, then you should wait for the prices to reduce itself. It's always like this every time it releases something new that some people want. Don't complain about it, rather wait and be patient. Gambling is gambling. Some could loot 3 arcane weps per 1700 plats and some couldn't loot anyone in 10000 plats. But for sure it's just a very very good thing that sts making the new arcane weps more rare than they did do previously. It's way more special to have something not everyone have. So +1. And hope sts doesn't ruin the rarity of them.

I must disagree because the other version of the death engine weapons (bow, staff and sword) are already rare, but at least u can find them.

I want them to be expensive (35-50m) not because they’re ultra rare, but bcs everyone want it.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Wutzgood
01-19-2020, 11:32 AM
Still can’t understand why people who are spending 5k or more plat are gambling it all away anyway.

This is one of the few games that you don’t have to gamble. Plenty of things to sell for guaranteed gold. 5k plat used for selling elite awake gems makes 70+ mil. You can buy your own arcane with that.

Opening locked is just gambling. You may strike it big or come home with nothing. I’ve always been a fan of guaranteed gold personally. It’s like .0001% chance of getting something good.

QuaseT
01-19-2020, 11:50 AM
Still can’t understand why people who are spending 5k or more plat are gambling it all away anyway.

This is one of the few games that you don’t have to gamble. Plenty of things to sell for guaranteed gold. 5k plat used for selling elite awake gems makes 70+ mil. You can buy your own arcane with that.

Opening locked is just gambling. You may strike it big or come home with nothing. I’ve always been a fan of guaranteed gold personally. It’s like .0001% chance of getting something good.I'd be happy to buy the new daggers for 70m tbh. The prices are just too high. You cant even fit the gold into one trade window. And people must open crates at some point to get new arcanes, theres no other way to get them.

Al_Istealthl
01-19-2020, 12:35 PM
Its online game, all online games need u to spend your life savings to get the best stuff

Not world of warcraft. All best stuff drops from bosses 4 free. You can even pay your monthly subscription with gold

Wutzgood
01-19-2020, 01:06 PM
I'd be happy to buy the new daggers for 70m tbh. The prices are just too high. You cant even fit the gold into one trade window. And people must open crates at some point to get new arcanes, theres no other way to get them.

Not sure on daggers but you could buy just about any other arcane for 70mil. Picked up scratch staff for much less. Plus the new weapons just dropped a few days ago. Prices will be extremly high till more people pull them which always takes some time.

The gold fitting into the window is another issue that should be fixed.

A agree that people have to open locked but if I was spending 5k plat I wouldn’t open locked with more than 1000. The rest I’d use to get guaranteed gold so I wouldn’t end up with nothing.

Syaxyy
01-19-2020, 01:20 PM
I'd be happy to buy the new daggers for 70m tbh. The prices are just too high. You cant even fit the gold into one trade window. And people must open crates at some point to get new arcanes, theres no other way to get them.Yes of course. But his point is that you doesn't have to be one of them. U can just save the golds and buy it when u see buyers. Also it's way way more interesting to open locks and gamble if you know you can strike big as 100-150m just from the gamble, instead of 20m per Wep. Of course u would be happy to buy a dagger for 50m less the price... Who wouldn't?

Ofaanacan
01-19-2020, 03:00 PM
I've spent a huge amount myself and have gotten nothing.
Same. Haven't ever looted anything of value. FWIW I've never looted anything of value from any drops either. This is not a complaint. Just my personal experience.

There's nothing left to do in this game anyway besides farm gold in gates.
Sadly this is true.

Maybe they are just milking the cow for as mich as they can before the game dies off.
No maybe about it. Knowing the end is all but a certainty, who wouldn't want to get every last cent of profit while they can.

The founder and CEO of a company doesn't walk away without cause. STS can read the writing on the wall.
To believe there is a long term future for AL is little more than wishful thinking.
I'm sorry.

Formature
01-19-2020, 04:34 PM
The point is " waste ur money with AL and make sts happy " .

Syaxyy
01-19-2020, 04:40 PM

Enviado do meu LG-K430 através do TapatalkOr to help participating to improve the game, because without it, the game dies.

Anil LK Joseph
01-19-2020, 05:06 PM
Or to help participating to improve the game, because without it, the game dies.

How many “good” game changing improvements you see so far

Formature
01-20-2020, 01:24 AM
Or to help participating to improve the game, because without it, the game dies.

Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalkyou "help" with money and receive in return a lot of garbage you get from lockeds.

I don’t donate and I'ill never do that, but I don’t think it’s fair to those who do it and I mainly depend on people who open lockeds to get good items so I can buy from them.

Syaxyy
01-20-2020, 02:19 AM
you "help" with money and receive in return a lot of garbage you get from lockeds.

I don’t donate and I'ill never do that, but I don’t think it’s fair to those who do it and I mainly depend on people who open lockeds to get good items so I can buy from them.Help with money and receive in return garbage...

So when you play the lottery and u only loose, you gonna burn down the lottery companies because you are a bad looser or cannot handle to loose from a pure gamble game? Makes super sense.

If you wanna gamble don't cry if you loose... You never see people crying if it raining arcanes, other than me for example, because it totally ruins the rarity and I love that you can feel a little bit special and well earned if you having the best of the best stuffs. When it's a mainstream to walk around with the best of the best, what's the fun about it then? I don't understand why people doesn't understand this and supports it.

jannda
01-20-2020, 04:37 AM
Thousand of people ingame want to know how the new arcane weapon proc works. But, only 10 or less new arcane weapon ingame. Nowdays, they nerf the chance to get arcane from lock same like they nerf elite master chest to get vial.

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

Syaxyy
01-20-2020, 11:29 AM
Thousand of people ingame want to know how the new arcane weapon proc works. But, only 10 or less new arcane weapon ingame. Nowdays, they nerf the chance to get arcane from lock same like they nerf elite master chest to get vial.

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using TapatalkMillions of people wanna try a Lamborghini and own it too, but they still drive Toyota. Why??

Syaxyy
01-20-2020, 11:33 AM

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using TapatalkIt isn't right that all people ingame should have the best equipments.... What is the fun and great honor of having the best stuffs then. You should work your *** off to get all the bests... Same ingame as in real life. Its not right at all in any point of view that the best stuffs gonna fall from heaven into your pockets..

SlaveKnight
01-20-2020, 12:12 PM
It isn't right that all people ingame should have the best equipments.... What is the fun and great honor of having the best stuffs then. You should work your *** off to get all the bests... Same ingame as in real life. Its not right at all in any point of view that the best stuffs gonna fall from heaven into your pockets..

Yeah, new arcane weapons need to be rare, but not ultra rare, because atm I only saw 2 daggers and 1 gun... We don’t even know if the proc is good

danialazhad63
01-20-2020, 12:32 PM
Yeah, new arcane weapons need to be rare, but not ultra rare, because atm I only saw 2 daggers and 1 gun... We don’t even know if the proc is good

Enviado do meu iPhone usando TapatalkIve seen gun and dagger...but non on aegis...gun quite op seem like duggar bow but can proc to 3 target at once...and dagger i just saw like a bloody smoke when it proc..idk how op dagger is ...just looks normal to me

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk

Syaxyy
01-20-2020, 12:36 PM

Enviado do meu iPhone usando TapatalkYou not gonna die tomorrow. Relax. You will figure it out. Have some ice in ur stomach. Do something else than playing Arcane Legends. If you cannot watch others have something u cannot have. Come back after 1-2 weeks. Then it will be more and way higher chances of getting cheaper opportunities.

Syaxyy
01-20-2020, 12:39 PM
Ive seen gun and dagger...but non on aegis...gun quite op seem like duggar bow but can proc to 3 target at once...and dagger i just saw like a bloody smoke when it proc..idk how op dagger is ...just looks normal to me

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using TapatalkUttog have aegis if you haven't seen it. Not any special. It's at least 20 new arcanes out there by now. So it's not ultra ultra rare. But it's way more rare than usual. And it's just perfect! They could have made it even more rare tho. So people had to spend more than a few days to get it, but 2-3 weeks at least. I hate easy challenges and love when it's close to impossible.

capeo
01-20-2020, 12:45 PM
New arcs are 150-200 million. That is an issue. At some point more will be available. The gold or plat spent will be gone. People getting them now are doing it to have the weapon first. No one that has played the game thinks new stuff is going to hold it's value forever. Change drop rate later so people can be happy they where first. Because eventually they will change it.

SlaveKnight
01-20-2020, 02:48 PM
You not gonna die tomorrow. Relax. You will figure it out. Have some ice in ur stomach. Do something else than playing Arcane Legends. If you cannot watch others have something u cannot have. Come back after 1-2 weeks. Then it will be more and way higher chances of getting cheaper opportunities.

I play AL 1-2h max per day man, the issue isn’t “watch others have something you cannot have”, the problem is:

Me and the F2P need Plat users to have new gears, if they don’t drop, F2P will never have one, and that’s the main problem for me.

Look the Lv60 Artifacts, they’re really rare (specially warrior one), but everyone can get with hard effort.

angeloiloveyou
01-20-2020, 03:21 PM
What? A brainless answer hahaha go to matket and buy a brain

Ofaanacan
01-20-2020, 03:46 PM
What? A brainless answer hahaha go to matket and buy a brain
What sort of a response to your comment would satisfy you? What is your objective?

Syaxyy
01-20-2020, 06:46 PM
I play AL 1-2h max per day man, the issue isn’t “watch others have something you cannot have”, the problem is:

Me and the F2P need Plat users to have new gears, if they don’t drop, F2P will never have one, and that’s the main problem for me.

Look the Lv60 Artifacts, they’re really rare (specially warrior one), but everyone can get with hard effort.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando TapatalkThe level 60 Artifact is just to buy mats by plats and in auction to make yourself. Nothing to do with droprate or anything. Clearly you doesn't know how to craft it. But it's very simple. Look your craft section.

SlaveKnight
01-20-2020, 07:31 PM
The level 60 Artifact is just to buy mats by plats and in auction to make yourself. Nothing to do with droprate or anything. Clearly you doesn't know how to craft it. But it's very simple. Look your craft section.

Hmm it seems that u are arrogant, people usually do that when their arguments are not enough for a debate.

It is very obvious to me that you could not even understand what I had said, so it is simply not worth arguing with you... Pathetic.

Player4L
01-20-2020, 07:40 PM
They need to sell this game to gameloft or gt arcade this game is too much to handle for such a small company like sts they would take this game to another lvl sts obviously scared to lose players

Syaxyy
01-20-2020, 07:54 PM
Hmm it seems that u are arrogant, people usually do that when their arguments are not enough for a debate.

It is very obvious to me that you could not even understand what I had said, so it is simply not worth arguing with you... Pathetic.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando TapatalkThat is also some kind of nice answer. The meaning behind it is, that u don't need luck to make l60 Artifacts, it's just to be patient and buy or farm mats. You cannot do the same with things that dropping in locks.

Sure my arguments are not good enough for a debate, blablabla cry cry.

THE GOLDEN KING
01-20-2020, 09:59 PM
They need to sell this game to gameloft or gt arcade this game is too much to handle for such a small company like sts they would take this game to another lvl sts obviously scared to lose players

I’m intrigued, go on 0.0. Also how much would this game even be worth? It has potential, but with every year going by, that potential fades and slowly turns to dust.

Anil LK Joseph
01-21-2020, 06:14 PM
This is abuse lol

Androzeus
01-21-2020, 06:34 PM
Adding bound version of death engine weapons at valley tokens vendor for 10.000 valley tokens would be good idea :3

SlaveKnight
01-21-2020, 10:25 PM
Adding bound version of death engine weapons at valley tokens vendor for 10.000 valley tokens would be good idea :3

Maybe not because Sts always put them in locked crates, they need plat buyers, and I understand it.

will0
01-21-2020, 10:35 PM
Maybe not because Sts always put them in locked crates, they need plat buyers, and I understand it.

It is always in locked chest no issue using plat but this time the drop rates for new arcane weapons is really low...

discounts
01-21-2020, 11:46 PM
Drop rates may have gone up with the recent patch.

Foxypompom
01-22-2020, 12:34 AM
[QUOTE=discounts;3102256]Drop rates may have gone up

Hope so. Let's see if we'll have more of them available due to improved drop rates before popping again XD

lilweezy
01-22-2020, 01:00 AM
Drop rates may have gone up with the recent patch.

It was their plan all along. Lure the early plat buyers and then increase the rate so that they would sell more again.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?476280-Drop-rate-conspiracy-for-arcanes-in-store

will0
01-22-2020, 01:18 AM
not many are opening plat chest now due to the lack of arcane weapon drop ... lolz i just spend 1.7k nothing that is only for today not counting precvious 2-3k plat

Verbie
01-22-2020, 01:54 AM
I'm sure there are a few people here good at math. What's the ratio of looting new Arcanes?

m3cy
01-22-2020, 10:57 AM
They put low rate on purpose. They need the $

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk