PDA

View Full Version : loadout?

ladyjanegrey217
01-09-2012, 12:39 PM
I've come across it many times accidentally but never knew what it was- the readout screen. Now before you start laughing, I would like announce that I have no skill (outside out gaming) with camputers. I was reading a thread about mixing classes and someone said the loadout would help but I had no idea what it is. Also if someone has a.dumb-proof way of explaining how to mix classes, that would be appreciated.

Crunchee
01-09-2012, 12:48 PM
Loadouts are for switching between sets or equips in just one click instead of wearing the equips one by one. :)

1.Wear something, eg, custom set
2.click the loadout button
3.click edit
4.put down the name of the set that you just equipped (anything you like)
5.click save
6.now you have saved your loadout! You can quickly switch to that set whenever you want! Clicking on a blank loadout will unequip all your equips! Lol

And, there's no way to mix classes :) you can use different kinds of equips of different stats by allocating stats points to the three attributes. Like, a bear can use a staff if it has enough stat points in int. There are tons of dual Specing guides out there! Check them out! ;)

By the way, I don't think anyone here would laugh at new players, so relax. :)

Crunchee
01-09-2012, 12:57 PM
loadouts are quick ways of getting between different gears. you just equip something, click that button, click edit on a empty slot, enter and name and hit done. now, you have a loadout! when you next come to the screen, you can switch easily between sets

I just said the same things 4 minutes before you -,-

Skeletonlord
01-09-2012, 01:38 PM
I just said the same things 4 minutes before you -,-

i did that so he could get a clear understanding of the loadout

ladyjanegrey217
01-09-2012, 11:05 PM
Dual spec(-ing?) Is actually what I meant by mixing. I've looked all over for a guide to help me create a dexchantress as a alt char but all of the guides start at level 30 or higher. The guides are wonderfully done, if you can make it to that high level by yourself. I have a pure enchantress and know that with weapons its about 3 points to get to the next level ( lvl1-6pts,lvl2-9pts). Because of this I figured 3pts for int and 2pts for dex. But the guides always have the points equal. They also always factor loadouts into dual spec (ing). Hence the first question.*whew*
Oh, and as unbelievable as it may seem, I am NOT a noob. Sad, I know.

Lowlyspy
01-09-2012, 11:19 PM
I experimented with a dexchantress for a while and found it is a very useful class. Dual speccing isnt nearly as hard now as it was a few months back, the main reason the points are equal in the guides is because the stat requirements for (most) gear are so low that you can just go half and half (split it 2 and 3 then alternate your point allocation per level (first level: 2 for int, 3 for dex. next level 3 for int, 2 for dex, and so on and so on)) and still use all the best gear for those attributes.

I was kind of confuzzled when i wrote this (and my cat is laying down on my arm right now) so i may have misunderstood what u are asking, sorry if i got it wrong, ur welcome if i hit the nail on the head.

Crunchee
01-10-2012, 04:02 AM
Dual spec(-ing?) Is actually what I meant by mixing. I've looked all over for a guide to help me create a dexchantress as a alt char but all of the guides start at level 30 or higher. The guides are wonderfully done, if you can make it to that high level by yourself. I have a pure enchantress and know that with weapons its about 3 points to get to the next level ( lvl1-6pts,lvl2-9pts). Because of this I figured 3pts for int and 2pts for dex. But the guides always have the points equal. They also always factor loadouts into dual spec (ing). Hence the first question.*whew*
Oh, and as unbelievable as it may seem, I am NOT a noob. Sad, I know.

Sorry I got the question wrong :'(

ladyjanegrey217
01-10-2012, 07:25 AM
Thank you all for youe help! Now that I know what I'm doing I'm off to find a guide that I can follow. I'm sorry for my vague description of the question (describing things has never been my strong suite) If anyone knows of a dexchantress guide that starts at the lower levels please post or send the link. Even though I'm using the search, it can only find so much.

Crunchee
01-10-2012, 09:13 AM
DEXCHANTRESS HQ

STATS

you should be pure dex until level 50 then respec to dual spec strength int

GEAR

level30 shivering talon set with snipers penguin snowcap
level 45 trueshot bow of fortune with preferred armor
level50 any level 50 elite shadow cave set
level55 custom raid roach, bagmans,underlings
level60 glyph crossbow set
level66 (please help dont know any)

SKILLS

6 heal
6 firestorm
6 lightning
4 nightmare
4 weakness
1 mana shield
3-6 in both blessings
1-3 icestorm
1 revive
0 frostbite
(FORGET REST OF SKILLS LOL)

happy for constructive criticism:peaceful:

Here. Not sure if you've read this before. :)