PDA

View Full Version : Tiny Tower ;)

Crunchee
01-09-2012, 01:17 PM
Anyone plays Tiny Tower? I just started the game two days ago so I've only got 10floors! If you do, add me! My ign is crunchyovo.

For those who don't know, Tiny Tower is a game in pixelated style. You have to build your tower as high as you could, and let the citizens living there get their dream jobs. I think it was quite fun, but sometimes it gets boring :/ hmm, the images are a bit child-like though :)

Chang Yeo
01-09-2012, 01:31 PM
I just go on it now and then, it's not a game like PL where you can spend increasing amounts of time on it

Crunchee
01-09-2012, 01:33 PM
I just go on it now and then, it's not a game like PL where you can spend increasing amounts of time on it

Agree. I just play it when I need to, like stocking up products and building floors. Like the VIPs a lot though.

Slant
01-10-2012, 04:25 AM
yep, been playing for a while now, its really pick up and play for even 10 seconds and it goes on for a while without supervision... 43 floors stopped building tho
add Fulliautomatox

Crunchee
01-10-2012, 05:12 AM
yep, been playing for a while now, its really pick up and play for even 10 seconds and it goes on for a while without supervision... 43 floors stopped building tho
add Fulliautomatox

Adding...btw one of my friends had built 100 floors already.