PDA

View Full Version : duel and party bugs

slaaayerrr
01-19-2020, 09:38 AM
When i invite somebody to party but he is already in party (or autoreject in options) - it put me to "ghost" party (and same about duels)

Futumsh
01-19-2020, 12:15 PM
When i invite somebody to party but he is already in party (or autoreject in options) - it put me to "ghost" party (and same about duels)

Frankly, people like the ghost party thing, and hated it when we had fixed it, so it's likely here to stay. As far as I'm aware, the duel thing doesn't cause any problems - if it does, give exact details on what doesn't work with it and sequence of events to make it happen.

slaaayerrr
01-19-2020, 12:20 PM
the duel thing doesn't cause any problems - if it does, give exact details on what doesn't work with it and sequence of events to make it happen.
We agreed to duel, my ign "whatever" his ign "ham"
I tried to invite him to duel, but he autorejecting it (in options), i said him to invite me, he tried invite me to duel and game said to him that im already in duel (while i'm staying in house)
idk which else details... i was staying in my house, he in expedition camp. It happened 4-5 hours ago if theres something to check in logs...

slaaayerrr
01-19-2020, 12:29 PM
people like the ghost party thing, and hated it when we had fixed it

i did not mean to fix that ghost party thing, but before it wasnt put me in ghost party when i try invite somebody who already in pt

Futumsh
01-19-2020, 01:00 PM
Ok, so if I'm reading it right, this is the sequence for the duel thing.

Player A has duel autoreject on.
Player B tries to duel Player A, gets autorejected.
Player A then tries to duel Player B and it thinks Player B is already in a duel (but shouldn't be).

I'll take a look when I have time.

slaaayerrr
01-19-2020, 01:44 PM
Ok, so if I'm reading it right ...

yes. sorry for bad english

Futumsh
01-21-2020, 03:54 PM
Ok, so if I'm reading it right, this is the sequence for the duel thing.

Player A has duel autoreject on.
Player B tries to duel Player A, gets autorejected.
Player A then tries to duel Player B and it thinks Player B is already in a duel (but shouldn't be).

I'll take a look when I have time.

This seems to work fine, so whatever sequence of events has problems must be something else.