PDA

View Full Version : Pearcy Armor buff not working

Creepiest
01-20-2020, 07:58 PM
Pls check pearcy Ty

Futumsh
01-21-2020, 10:36 AM
It looks like it works to me - it's not a visible statistic though (armor mitigation), so you won't see it in your stats.
Probably should say Armor Mitigation in the description rather than armor - will fix that.

slaaayerrr
01-21-2020, 11:09 AM
(armor mitigation)

does it stack with other "armor mitigations" things? or only highest work

Futumsh
01-21-2020, 11:15 AM
does it stack with other "armor mitigations" things? or only highest work

Armor migitation is a statistic, it always stacks.

slaaayerrr
01-21-2020, 11:42 AM
Armor migitation is a statistic, it always stacks.
hmm.
do i understand it right? 25% armor mitigation means it will resist 25% incoming damage (if that type of damage affected by armor); and if there will be more pets like this - it will be possible to get 100% armorMitigation and be invulnerable to all incomming damage which affected by armor?

Futumsh
01-21-2020, 12:08 PM
hmm.
do i understand it right? 25% armor mitigation means it will resist 25% incoming damage (if that type of damage affected by armor); and if there will be more pets like this - it will be possible to get 100% armorMitigation and be invulnerable to all incomming damage which affected by armor?

Generally, yes, but we're not likely to add ways to get it that would allow sustained uptime on that much of it. Pearcy's buff doesn't stack with itself for example, so a group of 4 all using it would not stack to 100%, though they could sustain 25% for quite a while with staggered usage.