PDA

View Full Version : Less knockback, more stun, please

Hraefn
04-16-2010, 01:34 PM
I don't know about you all, but I find knockback to be frequently counterproductive, making me chase after the target I'm trying to kill while other mobs are beating on me. What's more, knockback seems to occur even when I'm using none of the knockback skills, often forcing me to chase a target into another room -- unless I want to change targets manually.

This issue affects the warrior class disproportionately, making the class harder to play and effectively reducing its DPS.

How would you all feel about replacing some of the knockback effects with stuns?

Thanks.

FeralDruid
04-16-2010, 01:38 PM
Stuns are nice, we have one, but it only stops targets from running. My Bear in WoW has a stun, so my Bear in PL definitely needs one too.

While we're at it, stackable bleeds that effect movement/attack speed would also be nice.

Hraefn
04-16-2010, 01:46 PM
Perhaps adding a bleed to Crippling Slash or replacing Beckon with an AoE bleed. I like DoTs.

FeralDruid
04-16-2010, 02:10 PM
Perhaps adding a bleed to Crippling Slash or replacing Beckon with an AoE bleed. I like DoTs.

Yeah, if they want to keep ranged units the core DPS classes, DoTs are a good way for Tanks to dish out damage.

iNFaMous
04-16-2010, 02:31 PM

Beckon is one of the best of few skills we have, i would Never try to change it when we have a Large variety of near useless ones.

Deathshock
04-16-2010, 06:12 PM
I couldn't agree with you more on the less knockback, more stun point. I dont think knockback occurs by itself though, some monsters just move back in a straight line.

Ujustgotnuked
04-13-2013, 05:14 AM
Ok delph just bann this guy, i noticed hes necroed about 5 posts now

Battlegrinder
04-15-2013, 08:39 PM
I never necro.

Dude, you've set some kind of record for nercoing. You put could be the boss of the next expansion, given that you've brought more stuff back from the dead then Silknight ever could.

Wendellism
04-15-2013, 10:53 PM
I agree Battlegrinder, This guy seriously deserves a ban. And just look at the story he made up about himself in PvP discussion. >_>

Battlegrinder
04-16-2013, 11:17 AM
I agree Battlegrinder, This guy seriously deserves a ban. And just look at the story he made up about himself in PvP discussion. >_>

Seems like he's already gone. Too bad, I was wanting to have look at whatever he said in PVP.

johnny6880
09-15-2013, 06:55 PM
Theres enough stun already to much have you pvped?probaly not silly noob

Faliziaga
09-16-2013, 01:37 AM
Theres enough stun already to much have you pvped?probaly not silly noob

Pls have a look at op's post date b4 necroing. N insulting is against Forum rules btw.

Itoopeo
09-19-2013, 06:57 AM
He is forum terrorist