PDA

View Full Version : galaxy tab 10.1 - auto rotation doesn't work

oz_A
01-09-2012, 09:00 PM
title says it all, on the galaxy tab 10.1, pocket legends always plays in landscape mode with the samsung logo at the bottom, it won't flip to landscape mode with the samsung logo at the top, which is a real pain because my cover folds up into a little stand that is just the right angle for PL game play (very similar to the ipad2 smart cover). Am I missing something here ?

javier995
01-09-2012, 09:09 PM
Maybe device orientation is locked on your ingame settings? It could also be on device settings, check both please so we can know a little bit more:).

oz_A
01-09-2012, 09:28 PM
in the options menu of PL, there is no lock device orientation option. (it's there on my iphone & ipad versions, but not the galaxy tab [android] version of PL). The device itself has the "auto rotation" feature on & it works 100% for all other programs, whichever way I turn the screen, it rotates to that way.

javier995
01-09-2012, 09:41 PM
Hmm the orientation is suppose to be on all devices. That's probably what's wrong then, lets just wait for one of the devs to see this and check out the problem with on of the devices (like yours) that they have in their office.