PDA

View Full Version : Lil thrax - Thrax recipe

Vivapinata
01-22-2020, 08:09 AM
Any plans on bringing thrax recipe to the ebonthrax campaign by any chance plz?

Its not fair that these new pets tinsel/orotaur making lil thrax look so weak . All you had to do to get orotaur was follow randoms at any level until you reached any tier . There it was plat brought , while recieving lil thrax was one of the hardest fast caps to date .

Spullllll
01-22-2020, 07:07 PM
I think the people who already own thrax would disagree. The recipe was hard asf to grind for and not very many were in circulation. And tinsel has like the same stats and orotaur is stronger than the thrax anyway. And lil thrax for the cap was reward enough on top of the crimson tide set

Vivapinata
01-23-2020, 07:00 PM
Well i would like to rephrase my statement .

I think Thrax recipe should be obtained through a quest by equipping the "Lil thrax" pet . (Similar to how we recieved 3pc rings) . From a npc

Spullllll
01-24-2020, 04:17 PM
Then that would destroy the value and ruin exactly what you claimed about lil thrax. You said lil thraxs value and use has been destroyed but youd be destroyimg the time and effort spent to obtain thrax.

sorristhatall
01-25-2020, 01:42 AM
Agree with you viva . We should get a chance to grab recipe while owning lil thrax .
Same as people who own may.ne.ak and wanted to craft into psyko. As people with uncrafted cop can still recieve recipes

Adxe
01-25-2020, 11:05 PM
I don't see any harm on bringing back the recipe, I also have some friends who hasn't yet crafted their Lil'Thrax. The recipe was from the vendor during the Ebonthrax Rush Event last September and costs 200 plats btw.

sorristhatall
01-26-2020, 06:41 PM
Well i would like to rephrase my statement .

I think Thrax recipe should be obtained through a quest by equipping the "Lil thrax" pet . (Similar to how we recieved 3pc rings) . From a npc

Quest to kill 76 ebon dragons or something like that . Be a nice addition

sorristhatall
01-26-2020, 06:44 PM
I don't see any harm on bringing back the recipe, I also have some friends who hasn't yet crafted their Lil'Thrax. The recipe was from the vendor during the Ebonthrax Rush Event last September and costs 200 plats btw.

Nice reply :)

Vivapinata
01-27-2020, 07:11 PM
Quest to kill 76 ebon dragons or something like that . Be a nice addition

Sounds good sorristhatall :)

Vivapinata
01-27-2020, 07:17 PM

:) So sad i wouldve totally brought recipe for 200 plat , just hard to juggle kids holidays with gaming .
Was a struggle to get lil thrax as it was . Big punch in the face not being able to updgrade

Muzzling
01-29-2020, 10:40 PM
Hey I love the community!

ImRandy
01-30-2020, 04:48 PM
I’m not going to get a chance to play in the Super Bowl this Sunday ... BUT ... I want a super bowl ring anyway ???

You see ... This is what made PL the great iconic MMO it is .... people used to connect ... become friends over level caps, fast caps, events and the “gear” that was rewarded for their achievements together.

Viva ... first of all Thrax is tradeable ... you can get it ... it might seem impossible ... but the days of character bound level cap rewards are gone.

Second .... PL has “turned the page” and is now offering to sponsor player tournaments ... so put together a tournament and see if they will sponsor it with thrax as a prize ... Sounds like there would be a lot of interest in it.

Vivapinata
01-31-2020, 01:03 AM
I dont see why we shouldnt be able to obtain recipe for lil thrax , fossil egg isnt obtainable anymore right? Like the superbowl rings

but we have people selling recipes for fossilized egg right this minute?? They can obviously still obtain a recipe to craft into a vanity ??

And plus im more of a pve kind of player , and a event player . I dont know why im even saying this because it has total irrelevance to my thread. But I dont pvp as i lack the skill . Which is a total waste of my effort asking to host a tournament .

PL is an amazing game ive been around for 7-8years now , so asking for a lil give back to the players who worked hard for lil thrax shouldnt hurt the system .

Vivapinata
01-31-2020, 01:05 AM
Hey I love the community!

Hey i love your wingedglory cop set hybrid :)

ImRandy
01-31-2020, 05:14 AM
Tournament of any kind not strictly pvp. If we can generate enough interest in another Ebonthrax event ... STS is offering to sponsor it with rewards ... that’s the opportunity for thrax again.

CrimsonTider
01-31-2020, 06:20 AM
It's always been part of the game, OP: too little too late. There are a lot of items in which can no longer be purchased/farmed. Just have to be alert for the next event and not miss out on the next big thing.

Vivapinata
01-31-2020, 02:54 PM
You can say this and that about items not being available anymore , but that was the old days . We are in a new generation where 95% of items are now tradeable.

People ask for esb , admins recreated the esb . People ask for a mantle , tu che we get recreated a mantle . Eggs cops etc . When we ask politely we shall recieve . And you being an old gen should understand that .

Vivapinata
01-31-2020, 06:30 PM
I aint asking for too much , just that the admins could at least consider the idea? I dont want this game to die , we as a community are trying our hardest to stay interested and for our fellow creators to not give up on us . Anything to revive or keep what little of us are left, happy . Should be our main priority . You should be working with me , not against me guys

CrimsonTider
02-01-2020, 01:08 AM
You can say this and that about items not being available anymore , but that was the old days . We are in a new generation where 95% of items are now tradeable.

People ask for esb , admins recreated the esb . People ask for a mantle , tu che we get recreated a mantle . Eggs cops etc . When we ask politely we shall recieve . And you being an old gen should understand that .

What about the last event? Were you lucky enough to farm all of the vanities, gaze kits, etc.? I took a 5 year break, so does that mean I should demand the ability to farm all of the vanities I missed during that time? No, I shouldn't. Your argument is no different than someone who didn't cap during Sewers asking for COP's to be brought back.

It is a discussion board, so people are allowed to disagree with you. Welcome to the forums.

Vivapinata
02-01-2020, 03:49 AM
We can recieve every recipe in game except for the thrax .

Even black dragon scales etc can still recieve a recipe .. and nobody can ever loot those pcs again .

Need developers to give there opinion on the matter as we are just going round in circles in the ancient cavern whirlpools .

Duckypowerz
02-02-2020, 08:02 PM
Stop asking for things because you missed it or didn’t get it. I have lil thrax from fast capping, I worked for it and capped in first 3 days of 110 cap. I missed the chance to get a recipe but I purchased one after the fact for 30m gold. It’s not hard these days to earn gold and get the single item that you want. Pick and choose what you really want. Work for items you want. Do not beg for things you missed or can’t afford currently. This is a game with an economy, although the economy is a wreck. Brining back old items is a bad idea imo it hurts the original items value just to appease people that didn’t earn said items. This practice really should not be continued. I’m not trying to be greedy but life isn’t always fair and it shouldn’t be completely fair in certain respects. You work for what you earn simple as that.

Sorry for the rant.

Vivapinata
02-02-2020, 08:32 PM
Stop asking for things because you missed it or didn’t get it. I have lil thrax from fast capping, I worked for it and capped in first 3 days of 110 cap. I missed the chance to get a recipe but I purchased one after the fact for 30m gold. It’s not hard these days to earn gold and get the single item that you want. Pick and choose what you really want. Work for items you want. Do not beg for things you missed or can’t afford currently. This is a game with an economy, although the economy is a wreck. Brining back old items is a bad idea imo it hurts the original items value just to appease people that didn’t earn said items. This practice really should not be continued. I’m not trying to be greedy but life isn’t always fair and it shouldn’t be completely fair in certain respects. You work for what you earn simple as that.

Sorry for the rant.

Well its funny as for example . The white lightning armor , only a few people looted it from when they were first introduced . And people cried and moaned for them to reintroduce them in a recent event . Amd thats what they did , white lightning pcs were brought back.
Nobody cared then and i dont think it should be much of a deal for you either .

Dont say sorry , never say sorry XD

Spullllll
02-02-2020, 10:41 PM
I dont think the devs are too concerned about this recipe rn. The amount of thraxs and lil thraxs in game is proportional and as crimson said, you cant demand stuff you werent here to get.

Vivapinata
02-02-2020, 11:10 PM
I think the people who already own thrax would disagree. The recipe was hard asf to grind for and not very many were in circulation. And tinsel has like the same stats and orotaur is stronger than the thrax anyway. And lil thrax for the cap was reward enough on top of the crimson tide set

Asking and demanding are two different meanings spull btw.

And as adxe said . Recipe was plat brought , not hard asf to grind for .

Spullllll
02-03-2020, 02:57 PM
Pft dont even talk about wl. I was absolutely furious as a few of my other friends were when Black Gold and White Lightning where brought back. It really ruins value and grind time, or in this case, money spent on a recipe is wasted bc its just brought back.