PDA

View Full Version : ~BlackStar Cyber Guard~

Paar
01-09-2012, 10:41 PM
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc502/Paar123/PicsArt_1326165805116.png

Equality Guides Us, Trust Strengths Us

Now Recruiting Blackstar Cyber Guard's!

Formed from our Pocket Legends Branch Alterran Royal Guard!

What were looking for in YOU!

We are wanting Quality members who have the dedication to stick with the family through out the end. We want people to keep Blackstar a safe place for all! Help a noob when they need help and even show them where to go! That's what were looking for! : )

About Us!

We Strive for Equality and Trust in our Family, Our Guild is Smaller right now, but we shall bloom! We care about our members and welcome them in : ) We have a Tier 3 Hall!!!(:

Goals of the Guild!

Our goal is to be a happy,friendly, and active Guild! To keep Blackstar Safe and Friendly place for all people! :-)

Rules of BCG!

1. Be Respectful of all players, which means if someone is bad mouthing you, just ignore it dont fight back.
2. Be active. We needs as active players we can get!
3. Dont NOT help someone in need. If someones asking wheres GWS Envoy, kindly show them :-)
4. Be Honest. We want trusting people in the guild, especially in officer position.
5. Have FUN!!!!^.^

How do I join?

Well if you would like to Join you may PM Siejo, Hankomachos, or myself, here on the forums or chat with is in game : ) You will need to answer a few questions, For an Interview Contact me! Paara in game!

Positions In Guild

Guild Masters

Siejo, Hankomachos

Officers

Head Officer

Paara

Recruiting Officers

Fiazigreky, Itankalot

Members

Hanksinatra
Afro
Sheriff
JakeFake
Fiazigreky
ElectroRazer
Itankalot
NikiMinaj
The
Asigiaz

If Interested like i said contact one of the Guild Masters or An Officer(:

Happy Gaming : )

Skeletonlord
01-09-2012, 11:00 PM
Good luck with the guild! I hope you get more members, as I was in Alterran Royal Guard, and it was an awesome guild!

Paar
01-09-2012, 11:08 PM
Good luck with the guild! I hope you get more members, as I was in Alterran Royal Guard, and it was an awesome guild!

Thx for the support Skeleton!!!!

Siejo
01-09-2012, 11:40 PM
Nice work. Glad we are extending our help across the galaxy.

razerfingers
01-09-2012, 11:47 PM
I see myself in there i few times ;) hehe

Paar
01-09-2012, 11:54 PM
New Member Asigiaz!!! Hes friendly and I interviewed him!!!(: and He came up to me and wanted to join!!!!

saool
01-09-2012, 11:56 PM
Woot Woot!!!

I'm going to get on in a bit to join Hanko! And Paar glad that I can visit you on here miss you already!!!

Paar
01-10-2012, 12:05 AM
Woot Woot!!!

I'm going to get on in a bit to join Hanko! And Paar glad that I can visit you on here miss you already!!!

<3 Same to you Saool! But im goin bed. bye! Lol

saool
01-10-2012, 12:08 AM
Woot Woot!!!

<3 Same to you Saool! But im goin beddy bye! Lol

lol ok no worries I'll login either way lol

Paar
01-10-2012, 09:55 PM
Updated!

Swimmingstar
01-10-2012, 10:27 PM
I'll join on my L5. Is that ok?

Paar
01-10-2012, 11:23 PM
Sure!