PDA

View Full Version : Superbowl!

KingFu
01-09-2012, 11:46 PM
Who are you guys rooting for?

I'm predicting:

Patriots beat Broncos (shocker huh?) Ravens beat Texans. Packs beat Giants. As for niners and saints I think it can go either way. I see saints winning. Then Packers choke and lose to Saints and they play against Ravens and win it all. What I'm partially hoping for as well:-P Just preducting lol.

Btw, if anyone wantd to put together a PL super bowl party together in 3.5 weeks, I'll bring the salsa!

Conradin
01-10-2012, 12:37 AM
I want either packers or ravens to win the bowl. But wouldnt everybody go physco if Tebow lead them to a superbowl win?

KingFu
01-10-2012, 12:55 AM
I want either packers or ravens to win the bowl. But wouldnt everybody go physco if Tebow lead them to a superbowl win?

Ravens could go all the way, but they'd need to work on offense. The defense is already there. I've been guessing Packs will get to playoffs then choke since the start of the season, but they'll probably at least get to play Niners or Saints. I'm actually surprised Broncos and Tebow have come this far, I've underestimated Tebow before, but I stil don't think they'll get through the Patriots and the Ravens defense.

CrimsonTider
01-10-2012, 12:59 AM
***Thread highjack alert***

Professional sports: Boooooooo!!

College sports: Yaaaaaayy!!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!

RedRyder
01-10-2012, 03:31 AM
Pro sports = ZzZzZz

KingFu
01-10-2012, 03:34 AM
Meh, I haven't been able to get back into college football for a while...Just lost interest about 2 years ago. I don't find it as enjoyable. That and watching college and NFL games is too much football watching, even for me Q.Q

Edit:

I have watched 2 college games this whole season lol. Oregan Ducks and Beavers, and USC against UCLA. How is Alabama doing this year? I don't recall seeing them in the pac 12, so curious:)

ninjaduck
01-10-2012, 03:35 AM
***Thread highjack alert***

Professional sports: Boooooooo!!

College sports: Yaaaaaayy!!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!

Win. It was awesome meeting you in game :)

CrimsonTider
01-10-2012, 08:16 AM
Meh, I haven't been able to get back into college football for a while...Just lost interest about 2 years ago. I don't find it as enjoyable. That and watching college and NFL games is too much football watching, even for me Q.Q

Edit:

I have watched 2 college games this whole season lol. Oregan Ducks and Beavers, and USC against UCLA. How is Alabama doing this year? I don't recall seeing them in the pac 12, so curious:)

Did you say something about the Pac-10... 12... however many teams they have??

Three letters: S. E. C. Nuff said! ;)

MimeRifle
01-10-2012, 08:20 AM
Who are you guys rooting for?

I'm predicting:

Patriots beat Broncos (shocker huh?) Ravens beat Texans. Packs beat Giants. As for niners and saints I think it can go either way. I see saints winning. Then Packers choke and lose to Saints and they play against Ravens and win it all. What I'm partially hoping for as well:-P Just preducting lol.

Btw, if anyone wantd to put together a PL super bowl party together in 3.5 weeks, I'll bring the salsa!

Love your idea about the party! Hate your prediction about the Packers... lol. There shall be no choking!!!

Artentreri
01-10-2012, 01:27 PM
Bottom line wvu's goin all the way, you see how we smashed Clemson in the orange bowl? How many records did we break in that game, 9? Bring on your best, we'll stomp them too.:black_eyed::black_eyed::black_eyed::black_eye d::black_eyed::boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing::box ing:
As far as pro, it don't really matter to mean, I never watch it.

CrimsonTider
01-10-2012, 03:07 PM
Bottom line wvu's goin all the way, you see how we smashed Clemson in the orange bowl? How many records did we break in that game, 9? Bring on your best, we'll stomp them too.:black_eyed::black_eyed::black_eyed::black_eye d::black_eyed::boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing::box ing:

Ummm... you know Alabama won the National Championship last nigt, right? ;)

Maybe next year!

Yvonnel
01-10-2012, 03:52 PM
Ummm... you know Alabama won the National Championship last nigt, right? ;)

Maybe next year!

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!

Tapatalk'd from my EH03 SuperClean Fascinate

Artentreri
01-10-2012, 04:57 PM
Shoulda been specific, we've had a lawsuit with the big east for months now about heading to the big 12. I've been kinda out of it today.

Rare
01-10-2012, 05:10 PM

Edit:

It is much more enjoyable when you win but much more miserable when you lose. Especially if you went to the school and have emotional ties.

Swimmingstar
01-10-2012, 07:09 PM
Haven't checked, what are the teams that got in SuperBowl?

KingFu
01-13-2012, 10:10 AM
Haven't checked, what are the teams that got in SuperBowl?

Hasn't been decided yet. They're still in the divisional playoffs, then have to go through the conference championships. Tomorrow I think Niners and Saints play, which is the most unpredictable game in the playoffs IMO. Then I think Broncos and Patriots play tomorrow as well. Sunday Texas and Ravens play, and Giants and Packs are playing either Sunday or Monday. I'd have to check. Sunday makes more sense but no time to google.

MimeRifle
01-13-2012, 11:37 AM
Giants/Packers is Sunday 4:30pm EST.

Bronxman2012
01-13-2012, 11:43 AM
Here are my picks:

The Patriots will win, but will not cover the huge point spread.
The Ravens will win, and cover the point spread.
The Niners-Saints game is a toss-up, but if you are playing the spread, take the Niners, where you get 3.5 points at home.
Take the Giants and the 9 points.

My upset pick of the week is Giants, who will beat the Packers on Sunday. You heard it here first.

MimeRifle
01-13-2012, 01:12 PM
My upset pick of the week is Giants, who will beat the Packers on Sunday. You heard it here first.

So I can revive this thread on Sunday to talk some smack, Bronxman?!?! :D GO PACK!!!

Bronxman2012
01-13-2012, 01:13 PM
The Pack is wack!
Rodgers is a hack!
If you think they'll win,
You must be on crack!

Artentreri
01-13-2012, 01:26 PM
Hahaha MC Bronxman in the house!

Clanderessa
01-13-2012, 01:31 PM
Go pack go!!!!

MimeRifle
01-15-2012, 11:14 AM
Here are my picks:

The Patriots will win, but will not cover the huge point spread.
The Ravens will win, and cover the point spread.
The Niners-Saints game is a toss-up, but if you are playing the spread, take the Niners, where you get 3.5 points at home.
Take the Giants and the 9 points.

You are about 1 and 1/2 for 4 in your predictions after the first two games! Pats didnt have too much trouble covering that spread, though... eh? :)

Pad up! Lets go!!!!

MimeRifle
01-15-2012, 07:59 PM
Open letter to Bronxman:

You called it, brother. You had the magic crystal ball. You had the sage-like vision. Your upset special was indeed very accurate, and for this dyed-in-the-wool Pack fan, very, very painful. I'll happily allow you one great smack-back, but would implore you to be at least somewhat gentle... The wound is still fresh, after all... *sniffle sniffle*

waaaahhhhh..... *tears, snot, drool*

KingFu
01-15-2012, 08:56 PM
You are about 1 and 1/2 for 4 in your predictions after the first two games! Pats didnt have too much trouble covering that spread, though... eh? :)

Pad up! Lets go!!!!

Definitely. Did watch the Saints and niners game? Best game of the season IMO lol. Real nailbiter

I'm rooting for Ravens Since Saints are out.