PDA

View Full Version : Revive bug in Mt. Fang for iPod

Hardcoure
01-10-2012, 12:46 AM
I've searched through a couple pages on here and didn't find a post similar to mine, but if I missed one like mine please let me know / direct me to the post.

I've tried explaining to others (people in my party/conversation) and no one understands what I'm trying to explain. I do know there is an update coming tomorrow that is fixing some bugs, so I don't know if this post will be really any use after that.

I have my "show line to target" box checked; so whatever enemy I am attacking, it shows a line to it. Well here recently, past few days, not for sure how long I've been experiencing this revive bug (if that's even the right term). When I revive, it shows a line to the person who revived me. Like as if though I was in a PvP arena, except I'm in Mount Fang - Castle - Third Floor. It's only happened twice, and each time I took screen shots with my iPod.

Once the person dies, the line goes away. I can't actually attack them but the line makes it seem I can. The first time, I wasn't able to attack the boss. I was just stuck until the person died. The second time I was able to attack the boss by clicking on it. Did I make the right decision in posting about this here? I mean it is a bug right?

It happened once with this party, I was just albe to capture two shots of it.

Sorry I was behind a pillar in this one.

EDIT: Wow, didn't know the photos would be so large. I'd resize if I knew how to.

JSL
01-10-2012, 11:31 AM
Does this interfere with your actual attacking / damage that you do?

Tell me what happens when you are "lined up" on someone and yet attacking, say, a boss. Does it prevent you from doing so?

Hardcoure
01-11-2012, 08:07 PM
The first time it did interfere with my attacking of the boss. I wasn't able to damage the boss in anyway, whether that be with a debuff or auto attack. The second time all of my actions did work correctly. Although both times I was able to buff my party, I couldn't do anything else the first time.

Swimmingstar
01-11-2012, 08:28 PM
This happened to me before though I had no iPod and also managed to click on enemy to attack enemy.

Treenire
01-14-2012, 03:57 PM
This happens to me a fair few times, just tap the boss, move the line from the player to the boss, seems to sort it for me..

Hardcoure
01-16-2012, 04:49 AM
This happens to me a fair few times, just tap the boss, move the line from the player to the boss, seems to sort it for me..

I tried that and it only worked once of twice. Thanks anyway.

Hardcoure
01-16-2012, 05:59 AM
Well, this just happened again about five minutes ago. It is interfering with my damaging of the enemies. :/

Riccits
01-16-2012, 06:17 AM
happens to me often everywhere. this bug already happens when level cap was 55 (had in sewers)