PDA

View Full Version : Meteor Strike Issue

Kaziscate
01-23-2020, 01:32 PM
There’s an issue with meteor strike where it sometimes doesn’t do anything when activated.

Futumsh
01-23-2020, 02:23 PM
There’s an issue with meteor strike where it sometimes doesn’t do anything when activated.

It's probably when the initial target at casting start has died before casting completes. I'll see about letting it retarget as cast completes.

Deuteronomy
01-23-2020, 05:38 PM

I've had the same issue. Sometimes meteor doesn't activate. It's an all attack so, when a mob is still alive, why is it missing? That has been a concern of mines?

Bluehazee
01-23-2020, 07:51 PM
I've had the same issue. Sometimes meteor doesn't activate. It's an all attack so, when a mob is still alive, why is it missing? That has been a concern of mines?

Reason is what Futumsh said. When you click on meteor, it targets an enemy. If enemy dies right after you click ultimate, fail.
Same issue happens with spirit weapons proc - if you kill the mob around which is created the pull when the root still growing = fail.

If you want to use it in valley gates, you need to stay where boss spawns and use ultimate very close to him. This way the targeted enemy is the boss and not a mob

Gnarsito
01-23-2020, 09:00 PM
Reason is what Futumsh said. When you click on meteor, it targets an enemy. If enemy dies right after you click ultimate, fail.
Same issue happens with spirit weapons proc - if you kill the mob around which is created the pull when the root still growing = fail.

If you want to use it in valley gates, you need to stay where boss spawns and use ultimate very close to him. This way the targeted enemy is the boss and not a mob+1 pro [emoji14]

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Pyramid Head
01-24-2020, 06:26 AM
It's probably when the initial target at casting start has died before casting completes. I'll see about letting it retarget as cast completes.

That's just bad design.
Its an aoe skill, it should work like the Time Shift skill or Tri-force pet AA, anchored at caster but with bigger radius.

Deuteronomy
01-24-2020, 05:32 PM
That's just bad design.
Its an aoe skill, it should work like the Time Shift skill or Tri-force pet AA, anchored at caster but with bigger radius.

+1000 and + 11 chars.

Snowdager
01-25-2020, 08:09 PM
I would also like to add that if you use mages speed ult with skills currently recharging they recharge at the same rate (ult doesn’t speed them up, until you reuse them).

Futumsh
01-25-2020, 11:29 PM
I would also like to add that if you use mages speed ult with skills currently recharging they recharge at the same rate (ult doesn’t speed them up, until you reuse them).

True, but not a bug. Haste applies to cooldowns when they start, not to cooldowns already in progress.

Snowdager
01-26-2020, 02:34 AM
True, but not a bug. Haste applies to cooldowns when they start, not to cooldowns already in progress.

I see, thank you!