PDA

View Full Version : Tri-Force Pets

Deathlyreaper
01-23-2020, 05:17 PM
Can anyone give me the link or tell me the description of the arcane combos for the tri-force pets? (Hawken,Gobi,Ellie).
Also earlier I was testing out Hawken’s AA and it does okay (about 100dmg per tick in mogera Liar, and the speed of the tick is like the clock skill on mage) but when combined with Ellie AA and it turned to Acid Rain, it did almost nothing (1dmg per tick). Can Devs look into this?

Again can someone point me to the description of the combo aa? Thank you

Deuteronomy
01-23-2020, 05:26 PM
Can anyone give me the link or tell me the description of the arcane combos for the tri-force pets? (Hawken,Gobi,Ellie).
Also earlier I was testing out Hawken’s AA and it does okay (about 100dmg per tick in mogera Liar, and the speed of the tick is like the clock skill on mage) but when combined with Ellie AA and it turned to Acid Rain, it did almost nothing (1dmg per tick). Can Devs look into this?

Again can someone point me to the description of the combo aa? Thank you

Just go to stable and click on one of them, the combo AA description should be there. You do not have to have the pet to see the description.

Deathlyreaper
01-23-2020, 07:22 PM
Just go to stable and click on one of them, the combo AA description should be there. You do not have to have the pet to see the description.

It doesn’t appear. I would not have made this thread if I could do that lol.

Deuteronomy
01-23-2020, 08:31 PM
It doesn’t appear. I would not have made this thread if I could do that lol.

Did not mean to insult your intelligence.

I just checked and the description is a bit bland. I remember it being more elaborate in the past so, I guess they changed it.

I conclude that your initial concern is legitimate.

Ebereasider
01-24-2020, 12:16 AM
Here: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?370875-Weekly-Update-8-18-16-New-Mythic-Triforce-Pets-More-Bug-Fixes

Deathlyreaper
01-24-2020, 08:47 AM
Here: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?370875-Weekly-Update-8-18-16-New-Mythic-Triforce-Pets-More-Bug-Fixes

Thank you

Did not mean to insult your intelligence.

I just checked and the description is a bit bland. I remember it being more elaborate in the past so, I guess they changed it.

I conclude that your initial concern is legitimate.

Lol it’s okay, my apologies if I sounded bad.

Deathlyreaper
01-24-2020, 08:49 AM
Again if there Devs are listening. Pls look into the Hawken and Ellie combo. The description of Acid Rain said that it would increased damage but it did significantly less than Hawken’s original AA