PDA

View Full Version : PvP is no fun.

Chickdigcookies
07-23-2010, 05:10 PM
So I recently started pvping and I've found it's all to simple.

Boom boom dead, and sometimes only one boom.

I don't know why I even started this thread, but I figuered I could vent.
If there was a way to make it more fun, competitive, worth it, it wod be better. What's the point of taping like crazy, if you can get one shoted or one shoot someone.

Yeah...(?)

Zeus
07-23-2010, 05:16 PM
Actually pvp is quite fun if you get the money or farm long enough to get the correct gear for pvp? Btw may I know what level you are so I can recommend what gear to buy? And your character type and build. Thanks

Chickdigcookies
07-23-2010, 05:44 PM
I'm a
holybeans
archer
full Thoth
full Isis
scarab bow

holybean
bowtress
full Thoth/talon and wing
full Isis

please enlighten me...

Oh i have talon, does that mean I am good?

Zeus
07-23-2010, 10:21 PM
Lol Holy no need to be rude. I have a feeling you hate me now but can't figure out why?

Chickdigcookies
07-25-2010, 04:27 PM
I don't. To be honest, I'm apathetic toward most of you. I only care for certain people.

It could be the fact that you 'try' to be 'tough'...like most people who pvp.

Jstizar
07-25-2010, 04:30 PM
I don't. To be honest, I'm apathetic toward most of you. I only care for certain people.

It could be the fact that you 'try' to be 'tough'...like most people who pvp.

Well, it's nice knowing you care so much about the community, Lol.

flaimdude
07-25-2010, 05:26 PM

This. XD Being nice goes a long way when complaining. Also, if you had read the forums a little bit, you would have seen that a PvP redesign is in the future plans.

Chickdigcookies
07-25-2010, 06:45 PM

Don't me wrong, I enjoy playing with a lot of you. Except, like the guy above me, there's a lot of people who think they know all. So I've just learned to ignore them. Let's not ruin the game cause of a few bad apples...

flaimdude
07-25-2010, 07:49 PM
Don't me wrong, I enjoy playing with a lot of you. Except, like the guy above me, there's a lot of people who think they know all. So I've just learned to ignore them. Let's not ruin the game cause of a few bad apples...

Oh, look, a troll. Sorry troll, you aren't getting anything else out of me. ;D

Chickdigcookies
07-25-2010, 08:13 PM

Oh, look, a troll. Sorry troll, you aren't getting anything else out of me. ;D

Oh you got the idea of a troll wrong...

You are a troll
mrsbanana is a troll
lightninglord is a troll

and trust me, I need/want nothing from you...