PDA

View Full Version : Valley gates Secret Update

Yoloswagx
01-24-2020, 06:38 AM
Have you guys notice how painful mobs is these days??? even a full arcane 76 war can die from them...this reaches elite standard map...idk why it didnt get explicitly posted in the forum.. but most of ppl r struggling in the map now

Is this the compensation update to balance out all the new wep?..Honestly speaking its pretty unbalanced...all classes still dies..or a bug??

Plss any Mods answer this question

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Jlzn
01-24-2020, 06:40 AM
Have you guys notice how painful mobs is these days??? even a full arcane 76 war can die from them...this reaches elite standard map...idk why it didnt get explicitly posted in the forum.. but most of ppl r struggling in the map now

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalkyes when it comes at wave 50+

Sent from my JAT-LX3 using Tapatalk

Gamegrog
01-24-2020, 09:20 AM
Ooof finally someone posted it
Tnx a lot man
Even I had the same thing coz of the mobs most of them die easly(even op warrs)
Mages and rogs die easly sometimes even during 4 or 3rd wave and coz of that most of the players leave maps not even completing wave 5(random runs).
I understand and accept that esg was a boring map but I used to make good money pretty fast coz each runs were easy.but now it's very hard to get a decent party and to even cross 5th wave or 10th wave coz of mobs and maps difficulty.
Many ppl has already quit Al coz of this issue or they quit playing valley and started doing infested or dm.
If the mobs were a little easier to kill it would have been nice.
These are Only my opinions.
No hate ty :)

GOLDSHRIMP.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

flashio
01-24-2020, 09:27 AM
I'm all up to make gates map a little harder tbh, just my opinion tho

jjperez
01-24-2020, 09:35 AM
its ok ppl reach 1k waves easily and made a lot of gold. The change was good tbh

Grimmstroke
01-24-2020, 10:09 AM
the changes fits with 71 arcanes :) to balance

QuaseT
01-24-2020, 01:42 PM
its ok ppl reach 1k waves easily and made a lot of gold. The change was good tbhExactly and its still manageable to reach wave 40 for the average endgame party. Thats balanced and fair. Still more gold you can earn than in any gl expansion map before imo.

Bundlos
01-24-2020, 02:03 PM
It's okay to buff it. But the sneaky way to go about it is not nice. A little transparency is appreciated

MiruZetu
01-24-2020, 02:13 PM
It's okay to buff it. But the sneaky way to go about it is not nice. A little transparency is appreciated

I always die in wave 20-30 even tho i have full 71 arcane items + duggar bow smh i ned ebon dagger again 🤣🤣🤣🤣

alonehope
01-24-2020, 02:18 PM
questions ...
if were easy...
why only some peoples make it to +500 wave ???
and even now no one cant pass wave 50 even :)
in this case, same pt with little changes sill can go +150
mobs just got insane damage now this damage is not for challenging it's for stopping anyone doesn't pass wave +150...
its no prob for those guys were farming in a high wave before the update just got extremely hard for low gear players and kinda not fair at all they need an easy way to earn money too who have stronger gear can get more but who have low gear should not be able to get anything
so if gate became little easy low gear players can farm too
-mu opinion
IGN:Alonehope

Gamegrog
01-24-2020, 02:20 PM
questions ...
if were easy...
mobs just got insane damage now this damage is not for challenging it's for stopping anyone doesn't pass wave +150...
its no prob for those guys were farming in a high wave before the update just got extremely hard for low gear players and kinda not fair at all they need an easy way to earn money too who have stronger gear can get more but who have low gear should not be able to get anything
-mu opinion
IGN:AlonehopePoint said
Not all players have op items and gears
So it's very hard to make gold now a days
Most if the old arcanes or mythics are useless now in valley.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

alonehope
01-24-2020, 02:23 PM
if this map for everyone to farm all should be able to farm it easy not this much hard and needed lot strong-expensive gear for it

Bluehazee
01-24-2020, 02:28 PM
questions ...
if were easy...
-mu opinion
IGN:Alonehope

-The 'low gear players' you are sooo worried about were having same problem before
-Difficulty seems to increase around wave 50
-I mostly see rogues dying at early waves because duggar bow proc taunts mobs
-Even after this increased difficulty, you just need a good warrior, a mage and glowstik to kill all mobs pretty fast and safe
-What's the big problem with remap? You lose 8 waves without gold, wont be the end of the world, or quoting mighty G : you'll be ok

Player4L
01-24-2020, 02:29 PM
They wanna 1 Shot PlayerSupreme

alonehope
01-24-2020, 02:35 PM
-The 'low gear players' you are sooo worried about were having same problem before
-Difficulty seems to increase around wave 50
-I mostly see rogues dying at early waves because duggar bow proc taunts mobs
-Even after this increased difficulty, you just need a good warrior, a mage and glowstik to kill all mobs pretty fast and safe
-What's the big problem with remap? You lose 8 waves without gold, wont be the end of the world, or quoting mighty G : you'll be ok

+ 50 gate will just be starting before it it's just hard for those low gears also I'm not the one who has a problem with that why the gate is hard now it's challenging kinda I like it :)
if they don't make it easier I don't have any problem with it but IDK about others

Yoloswagx
01-24-2020, 07:07 PM
Honestly its about disparity gap...the rich gets richer...the poor..gets poorer...dont get me wrong..im strong enugh to go over 50+...

Jairus980
01-24-2020, 10:28 PM
Honestly its about disparity gap...the rich gets richer...the poor..gets poorer...dont get me wrong..im strong enugh to go over 50+...

Exactly, so don't moan and keep farming with patience.
There's no difference if rich farm wave 1000 and poor farm wave 100, doesn't make sense
But it's true, rich get richer because they farm, they invest, they get op so they can farm more

danialazhad63
01-24-2020, 11:30 PM
I see nothing wrong with valley gate. Its just fine

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk

Yoloswagx
01-25-2020, 12:27 AM
Exactly, so don't moan and keep farming with patience.
There's no difference if rich farm wave 1000 and poor farm wave 100, doesn't make sense
But it's true, rich get richer because they farm, they invest, they get op so they can farm moreim saying that even a weak pt a person who don even have arcanes like we do wont survive wave 10+...ull realised it when u get 100+..1 mobs can insta kill a mage or rogue and 1 war cant tank for **** after wave 50..

Bundlos
01-25-2020, 01:22 AM
I always die in wave 20-30 even tho i have full 71 arcane items + duggar bow smh i ned ebon dagger again ��������

That's because of DoT

Overgrown
01-25-2020, 04:38 AM
In my opinion its just right because rich people already becoming more rich making 20m+ per session before.

On the other side I can still see possible gold making areas for low geared players.

Elite Southern Seas
Shuyal Maps (vial, elite golden puzzleboxes)

*Only the drop rate is the issue in this kind of gold making*

Planar Tombs
Hoarding is also a good business

Also major events are also rewarding.

But yeah, updating without notice feels treacherous.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Nasarapan
01-25-2020, 04:44 AM
Im fine with the update as it is only affecting wave 40++.. can still farm decent gold on wave 11-30. Otherwise, upgrade gear if you like to farm gate.

Dock544
01-25-2020, 02:20 PM
Know it's time for yall clowns to get more armor. Or balance your stats with damage and armor.. o yeah us arcane 71 all 4, to raise your stats every wave. Then at wave 80 after building up yours stats u change to the og vally gate set which is more powerful then my arcane set. Raise stats first with arcane gear 71, then change to vally set. 185993185994

Deathlyreaper
01-26-2020, 01:39 AM
Know it's time for yall clowns to get more armor. Or balance your stats with damage and armor.. o yeah us arcane 71 all 4, to raise your stats every wave. Then at wave 80 after building up yours stats u change to the og vally gate set which is more powerful then my arcane set. Raise stats first with arcane gear 71, then change to vally set. 185993185994

Wdym by raising our stats every wave??

Encryptions
01-26-2020, 01:51 AM
Wdym by raising our stats every wave??
Read the description of the level 71 arcane pendants artifacts rings and belts.

Mitsooos
01-26-2020, 02:11 PM
I’m tiered to hear all the time new players to speak about rich and poor players
The rich players most cases is not rich. Is hard working old players with many kills in game
Rich players is the type of players that is new in game without many kills (less than 100k kills) without achievement with out experience in how to play the game and they need to have the new shiny items to make they self’s look better than the others

Mitsooos
01-26-2020, 02:14 PM
If a game is easy it’s meaningless