PDA

View Full Version : Trollee's PL Giveaway/Contests

Trollee
01-10-2012, 05:50 AM
CONTEST CLOSED

As many of you would know, haven't been playing PL for about 2 months now. I have officially switched over to SL and this is why I have decided it is time to part with all my possessions which are seemingly now of no use. For those players who are still committed to PL and would like a boost i their gold amount, this thread is for you.

My Giveaway will be split in to 3 different contests. Each contest is basically orientated around the idea of potential new content. Each of these contests require you to be creative and think of new things that would make PL better. One of the reasons I quit was because I found a lack of ingenuity in the new content that STS released, that being said, I think this contest may hopefully provoke some new ideas that would make the game better.

I will be checking this thread semi-regularly although I lead a pretty busy life and sometimes may not check the forums for a few days so please be patient if I don't respond.
Conditions of entry (must read)
1. Must have a PL account and must be an active user! I don't want to be giving all this stuff away to another person where it wont be used.
2. Must not plagiarize content that is not yours.
3. Entries to be posted in this thread.
4. Only one entry per contest per person. So, you can enter all 3 contests, but only once. Also note that it is highly unlikely that the same person will win more than one contest, ie. there will be three different winners.
5. If you wish to enter more than one of the three contests, put all your entries in the one post.
6. All entries must be completely new, ie. they must not have already been entered in another contest
~~ Any person found to go against any of the above conditions will be disqualified ~~
Deadline
Start: Right now!
End: Tuesday February 14th
Any entries posted after the deadline will not be accepted, so make sure you get them in in time. I have not included a time in the deadline because I don't feel the need to be that precise, but if it comes down to a timezone difference, I will most likely be lenient.

1. New Face Contest
PRIZES
1st: 1,000,000 gold
2nd: 300,000 gold
3rd: 200,000 gold
How to enter: Design a new face for any of the classes in PL.

Rules:
Each entry must include a picture of your design as well as (hypothetically) its class, stats and description if added to the game.
Design one face only, for one class only.
The picture itself can be done in done in any fashion (sketch then scan, photoshop etc.) but it must be of your own design.
Kinda goes without saying but cannot be a face that already exists in PL (ie. duck/koala/lynx etc.)

2. New Skills Contest
PRIZES
1st: 500,000 gold
2nd: 200,000 gold
3rd: 100,000 gold
How to enter: Design a new skill for each class in PL.

Rules:
Create your own skill for each class in PL including all necessary information: its damage, effect on target(s) etc.
You must come up with 3 different skills, one for each class.
With each skill, include a description of why it would make that class better/well-rounded in PvE and PvP (important).
Cannot be any skills that already exist in PL.

3. New Campaign Contest
PRIZES
1st: Halloween Pink set
2nd: 150,000 gold
3rd: 50,000 gold
How to enter: Design a new campaign for PL

Rules:
Design your own campaign including a name, recommended level, types of mobs, landscape, bosses and any other relevant information
A short paragraph explaining why it would be a good new addition to the world of Alterra.
You may include pictures in your entry, however it is not necessary for your entry to still be valid.
Cannot be at all related to the campaigns that already exist in PL, ie. NO zombies, NO ice worlds, NO castle themed areas etc.
Judging
The judging will be done by Zaltiar and myself. The way we choose the winners will be qualitative, but we will do the best of our abilities to judge fairly. The main qualities that we will look for in your entries will be: creativity, authenticity, originality and all round cool-ness. Also, we will be impressed more by entries that are in-depth and give us the impression that you have actually put some thought and time into it, not just put together in a few minutes in hope of getting a prize. We will also take into account the neatness of your entry, your grammar, and other such fickle things.
Summary
So there you have it folks! As some of you may of noticed, I have tried to create contests that don't necessarily favor the artistically talented. What I will be looking for is creativity over artistic talent. While a good picture with your design will improve your chances, it is not the most important aspect. I would just like to reiterate this so that some of you don't feel as if you are being discriminated against.

I will be updating this thread whenever I make changes to the contest description or anything else. On the day of the deadline I will post to give you guys a heads up and may also summarize all the entries in one final post so that I don't miss any.

If you have any feedback, either send me a private message or post your thoughts below.

Good luck!

Crunchee
01-10-2012, 05:57 AM
Good luck in sl! :)
Added my majestic peacock! ;)

The Charmin' One
The bird of elegance and ethereal beauty.
The bird of peace and royalty.

Stats : 3Dex. 3 int. 1 dodge.
http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x349/darkbluepp/a00de0c3.jpg

adidaman
01-10-2012, 06:29 AM
Reserved... Great contests

Oldcoot
01-10-2012, 06:34 AM
Good luck to ya T

prouzi
01-10-2012, 06:37 AM
so many requirements..

MightyMicah
01-10-2012, 06:55 AM
Awesome I definitely wanna enter. I'll probably do an avian drawing for a new face or whatever :)

Trollee
01-10-2012, 07:09 AM
Good luck to ya T
Cheers Coot (: Missing all you guys in PL!

so many requirements..
Hope it's not too complicated!

Awesome I definitely wanna enter. I'll probably do an avian drawing for a new face or whatever :)
Looking forward to it (:

Conradin
01-10-2012, 09:28 AM
Im down for contest #2. And i look forward to seein ya in PL.

Ursan: skill= Charge. The skill charge will give the ursan warrior a boost of speed so he can get in close and personal with his enemies. He does mostly close range combat so this would greatly benifit him. Its stats would be that you go 20 yards in a flash- alowing to you get within any ranged weapon. The effects would be a colum of dust risig up after you. In pve it would help you stay in the front ahead of people and tank and in pvp it would give bears a chance to get close n personal with elves and avians. Specs: Shoots your char forward 20 meters. 8 sec cooldown

Avian: skill= triple shot. Has you ever been trying to clear mobs with a avian and it takes forever because there are lots of mobs to fight? Well the skills triple shot is much like it sounds, you gain the ability to fire 3 arrows at a time. Now there arrears wouldn't be all going to one target, they would hit 3 different mobs (although you would have only one latched on to to use your other skills) and they would all take the damage. This would help in pve because if you can kill mobs faster you use less mana- and avians use a lot of mana. in pvp it would help for when avians are ganged up on, witch they cant do much about currently. specs 12 sec cools down and you gain the ability to shoot 3 arrows for 20 secs

More to come

Beanmachine
01-10-2012, 10:19 AM
So can we submit one for each of the three contest?
And you will still play, but only on SL right?

Matutd
01-10-2012, 10:25 AM
For contest #2...

Avian skill: flight - Ever wondered why you have a bird character that can't fly? Me too! This skill would give a short 1 second visual that would give your bird wings and flap them to fly off the ground slightly. It would give a 1.1x speed boost (then +0.1 extra per skill point) to give your avian that extra boost. It would also add +5 dodge (then +5 extra per skill point). The buff would give avians a better chance of survival in both pve and pvp. The avians truly can be masters of the skies!

Enchantress skill: mesmerise - With this skill, the elf would be able to keep up with the pesky avian's speed boost from flight. This skill would give a strong stun effect on the opponent with a 2-3 second stun. Also this would act as a DoT (damage over time) which would do 19-23 damage per second for 5 seconds (then +2 damage per skill point). The visual would show a small bolt (like the candle auto attack), and then stars around the opponents head as they swayed back and forth. In pve, this would be just like any other skill, but it would definitely be a huge damage dealer. In pvp, this would be a strong attack for the enchantress, and could give them a chance to keep up with the speed boost from flight. Range: 12

Ursan skill: fissure - The mighty ursan. The tank. The warrior. Well this skill will live up to the name. A huge damage dealer for the ursan. The effect would be a punch to the ground, followed by a fissure toward the target. The fissure would stun the opponent and cause 61-68 damage (then + 3 damage per skill point). In pve this would encourage more bears to go to the front of the pack to show off their awesome skill before it is hidden in the mass ruckus off the battle. In pvp it would give the bears a chance to get to their opponent with the stun effect. Range: 12

Trollee
01-10-2012, 10:43 AM

You mean SL right? :P

So can we submit one for each of the three contest?
And you will still play, but only on SL right?

Yep you can submit one entry for each contest however it is highly unlikely that one person will win more than one contest.
And yes I'm full-time SL at the moment.

RedRyder
01-10-2012, 12:12 PM
Entering all 3 :) I'll post my entries the day before the deadline.

Swimmingstar
01-10-2012, 04:38 PM
Class: Bear
Skill name: Critical Storm

Buff, boosts critical up by 30 if maxed. +5 crit each skill level. Lasts 10 seconds.

I think this would make bears more useful in pve because they can do more damage.
I think this would make bears better in pvp so they can do more damage.

Class: Archer
Skill name: Sharpened Arrows Lasts 5 seconds.

This buff makes your attacks stronger, it gives you 30 extra damage when maxed. +5 damage each skill level.

This would make archers kill things faster in pve.
This would make archers have a better chance of killing the opponent before the opponent gets through the archer's armor.

Class: Mage
Skill name: Sap

This skill would sap away 30 mana from opponents when used. It is AoE. It also transfers the mana to them, and teammates in pve. In Pvp it is not AoE. +5 mana sap each skill level.

This would help teammates out of mana in pve.
This would also be a great skill to use in pvp when out of mana.

All of these skills take 0 mana to cast and have 15 second cool-downs.

Swimmingstar
01-10-2012, 05:45 PM
Entering all 3 :) I'll post my entries the day before the deadline.

Regina Spektor face. :)

Appleisaac
01-10-2012, 08:20 PM
Entry for 2nd contest

Hillo I'm appleisaac and here are some skills I would like to see implemented into game 8-)

Archer skill-fiery arrow
Archer shoots/throws a fire arrow. It does high damage to single target and gives 100 percent chance of fire proc!
I think this would be a good skill for archers because it would give int birds a little more purpose (frost wand plus fire=combo)

Bear skill- frozen slash
Another slash skill xD less damage then others, but it gives chance of freeze proc
One way this skill would be useful is because It would give int bears more purpose (freeze pluse stomp)

Mageskill-wall of torment
Drops a wall of fire or darkness that damages enimies who try to cross it.
This skill would be usefull if a bear stood behind a wall and beckoned enemies across it for extra damage :)

Hope you consider me!

FTW

Trollee
01-10-2012, 08:35 PM
Updated OP:
Clarified Conditions of Entry so that hopefully it is a bit more clear to some people
Slightly Changed the Summary

RedRyder
01-10-2012, 09:58 PM
Regina Spektor face. :)

Aw man, now I have to come up with something else :(

Swimmingstar
01-10-2012, 10:16 PM
Aw man, now I have to come up with something else :(

I can delete my post if you want. It was just an idea for you.

VVammothehammo
01-11-2012, 12:08 AM
Refer to post on page two,

thanks

VVTH

IiMerchii
01-11-2012, 12:26 AM
Reservered

VVammothehammo
01-11-2012, 12:59 AM
I will just remake my hardwork post D:

Trollee
01-11-2012, 02:05 AM
I will just remake my hardwork post D:

I'm not entriely sure what you mean but please take note of the conditions of entry:

6. All entries must be completely new, ie. they must not have already been entered in another contest.

I'd like this contest to be completely fresh and new and not contain any old pieces of work.

VVammothehammo
01-11-2012, 02:16 AM
I'm not entriely sure what you mean but please take note of the conditions of entry:

I'd like this contest to be completely fresh and new and not contain any old pieces of work.

My post was deleted spent alot of time making it

Trollee
01-11-2012, 05:01 AM
My post was deleted spent alot of time making it

My mistake, carry on (:

VVammothehammo
01-11-2012, 05:15 AM
New face coming soon!!! (Battlescared Enchantress!)http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j449/Pocketlegend/Untitled-1copy.jpg
New skills coming soon! (Reserved for skills: Exo-skeleton, Buff-Revive, and Rain arrow!)

Warrior: Exo-skeleton ~ Halfs the warriors damage taken! (-5 armor taken every level up) 35 sec. cool down +5 doge for 5 seconds,, this skill is activated for 10 seconds at a time! This would help bears in PvP as the seem to not do AS well as archers and enchantress'! PvE will help for tanking and not letting your group down!!!

Enchantress: Buff-Revive ~ Makes cool down for mana shield, BoB and BoM -1 second every level its gained. Cooldown 25 sec. This would help enchantress' immensely in PvE in staying alive if there is no bear in the party as they do tend to have lower armor when dealing high damage (staff set)! PvP it would make for quicker faster games, as they say; a quick games a good game, also in FFA you wont need to be worried by unbuffed :D

Archer: Rain Arrows ~ This will shoot 5 arrows into the sky, and land on the nearest Enemy('s) heads and deal damage! 100-150 (level 2 = 150-200 etc.) Cooldown ~ 20 seconds

New dungeon: C’thulu’s Lair Recommended levels; 80-86 (Elite vanity Water droplet shield)

This would be an underwater would, evil fish patrolling the sea’s floors, dangerous underwater volcanoes exploding! This would add new aspect to the games bringing seaweed robes, coral leather and rock platemails… Weapons such as clam wands, shell bracers, sea urchin talons and coral swords! Some more in depth mods would be crabs, whales (boss) C’thulu (boss) shark (boss) rogue divers and rock monsters emerging from caves!

Swimmingstar
01-11-2012, 03:59 PM
Nice face! Very creative and in detail.

VVammothehammo
01-11-2012, 06:13 PM
@swim me? It took 5 minutes to make face hehe

Swimmingstar
01-11-2012, 06:27 PM
I mean the skills are creative and detailed, the face is still cool though. :)

VVammothehammo
01-11-2012, 06:35 PM
I mean the skills are creative and detailed, the face is still cool though. :)

Oh hahaha

PatsoeGamer
01-11-2012, 07:58 PM
Wise Owl
Description: "For the bird of prey who hunts at night"

Stats increase:
Dex +2
Hit +4
DPS +1

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i478/patsoe/barn-owl-02.jpg

Skills competition

Avian: Kamikaze
If your energy is low, you can kamikaze into the enemy and take a death to inflict maximum damage on the enemy. Drains your life and rip but at the same time takes out the enemy. Includes a blast radius. Each level increases percentage of life taken (lvl 1 = 40%, lvl 2 = 50%, lvl 3 = 60%, lvl 4 = 70%, lvl 5 = 80%, lvl 6 = 90%)

Ursan: Polar Pat
Give your enemy a friendly pat and freeze them. Unable to move, your attack can be higher. Freeze lasts for longer as you level up.

Enchantress: Invisibility
As soon as you tap on invinsibility, you become invinsible to the enemy. You can use to run/sneak through mobs, or shift focus of attack from you to another member of the team in pve. In pvp you can use it to hide from your enemy. As you increase the level skill it lasts a longer duration of time.

Campaign: The land that Alterra forgot
Recommended level - 75
Mobs: Cavemen, Cave Witches, Dinosaurs!!!
Landscape: Large prehistoric landscapes, with caves to explore, large trees, and a volcano and molten lava for the last level which erupts at the final boss. Story: After making your way to the end of Humania, you find a time travel portal which after you enter takes you back in time to The Land That Alterra Forgot!

The final boss would be the land's tyrant; T-Rex.

It would be a good addition to the world of Alterra because the game needs new content, and this is definatley a nice twist to the story which can be used to add a little more creativity to the game. Plus the designers can have fun creating the dinosaur mobs, and even base the cavemen and cave witches using thier own faces but cartoony in the style of pocket legends. I also think it would be fun naming all the bosses based on the dinosaur names, for example 'Dippy le Docus' could be one, and another which could be 'Tri Terror Tops'. Weapons could be a catapult/trex talons for the avians, a prehistoric club or trex sword tooth swords for bears, and witches bone tooth staff for enchantress. Vanity pet ideas could be a sabretooth tiger or a mini gollem from the sandstone caves lol! Helms could have T-Rex teeth on them or be T-Rex skulls!!! Shields could be large rocks type shields with wooden parts.

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i478/patsoe/tltaf.gif

topskillz
01-11-2012, 10:58 PM
#1. FURIOUS FLAMINGO
( picture is at the bottom)
------------------------------
"For those that like to Tank in style, fear the Furious Flamingo!"

(STATS)
+2 dps
+2 crit
+4 dex

#2. SKILLS
---------------
(Avain)
Instinct- This skill would be a massive shot out. What would happen is that the Avain would shot arrows above the map and during the fight would come down and hit your opponents where they stand. The skill would take 5 second for the arrows to fall and a 6 second cooldown. The skill would hit 200dmg at lvl 1 and go up 50 everytime the skill is upgraded.

(Bear)
Judgement- This skill would let your bear ruin any attacking enemy around you. Your mighty bear would raise its weapon and plunge it into the earth below, thus knocking back your enemies leaving them dazed and stunned. The skill would start off at 100dmg but go up 20 dmg every upgrade. It would also go up in your range, starting from 4 and ending at 10 at max upgrade. The skill would have a 5 second cool down to it.

(Mage)
Disaster- This skill is called disaster for one reason and that is because it causes a problem "disaster for your enemy." Well as a mage sometimes i feel that birds and bears have great buffs, but with disaster it would completly knock any enhancer off your enemy for 5 seconds. This skill would be a buff stun basically. The skill would have a hidden dmg of 50 and o up 10 everytime it is upgraded. It also would go up in range starting at 4 and ending at 12 going up 2 every upgrade. It would have a 8 second cool down so that your enemies could at least fight back for their life.

TechniShock
01-11-2012, 11:10 PM
New Skills: llll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Enchantress: Fire and Ice
The enchantress casts a spell in which a fire and ice pool are surrounded by them.
(level 1 skill) 130-215 damage to surrounding enemies. Cost: 20 mana. The enemies will either be frozen or burnt depending on which side the enemy is on. The ice pool is on the right and the fire pool is on the left. The spell lasts for 10 seconds.
Damage (depending on level of skill)
1: 130-215
2: 168-249
3: 201-283
4: 236-322
5: 272-360
6: 390-436

Archer: Energy Beam
The archer releases a great beam of energy from it's mouth causing the enemy to be stunned and damaged.
(level 1 skill) 83-142 damage to a single enemy. Cost: 10 mana. 10% chance of stun.The enemy will be stunned for 3 seconds.
Damage/% chance of Stun (depending on level of skill)
1: 83-142, 10%
2: 131-195, 20%
3: 180-257, 35%
4: 229-263, 65%
5: 295-336, 80%
6: 362-410, 100%

Warrior: Stone Wall
The warrior quickly makes a stone wall around him. Whoever tries to attack the warrior will need to attack the stone wall before it attacks the warrior.
(level 1 skill) 70-115 hp (wall) Cost: 15 mana. +2 dodge and +4 armor.
Hp (wall) (depending on level of skill)
1: 70
2: 91
3: 114
4: 135
5: 152
6: 179

Trollee
01-12-2012, 09:37 PM
Made some changes to:
Prizes for each contest: Instead of having a first place only for each contest I spit the prizes up a little so that there is a first, second and third place. I thought that if people were going to the trouble of composing artwork I would like to reward more than one person. I would find it hard enough picking only one winner so hopefully this makes it easier.
Judging: it will now be Zaltiar and myself who will judge the winners.
If you object to these changes or have any feedback then please post below!

Epic Unicorns!
01-12-2012, 09:49 PM
Reserved :)

ooommmggg
01-12-2012, 10:06 PM
reserved- will post day b4 deadline!

superme
01-12-2012, 10:45 PM
For contest 3:

CANDY LAND!!!!

I really think it would be a great addition to Alterra because it has a way different theme, which would be very exciting. Hey... everyone loves candy, right? (well except for people who are on a diet or something.) The recommended lvl should be 55-60. Mobs would evil candy canes, Skittles, M and Ms, and evil candy makers. Also, landscape should be a candy factory featuring all sorts of sweets. Bosses should be like M and M Brothers and Cotton Candy Maker.

topskillz
01-12-2012, 11:00 PM
Can you see my picture? Attached to my contesr post?

plmafiaboss
01-12-2012, 11:11 PM
Sounds like blast shot kind of

plmafiaboss
01-12-2012, 11:15 PM
I Assume u like int xD

plmafiaboss
01-12-2012, 11:22 PM

Ursan: skill= Charge. The skill charge will give the ursan warrior a boost of speed so he can get in close and personal with his enemies. He does mostly close range combat so this would greatly benifit him. Its stats would be that you go 20 yards in a flash- alowing to you get within any ranged weapon. The effects would be a colum of dust risig up after you. In pve it would help you stay in the front ahead of people and tank and in pvp it would give bears a chance to get close n personal with elves and avians. Specs: Shoots your char forward 20 meters. 8 sec cooldown

Avian: skill= triple shot. Has you ever been trying to clear mobs with a avian and it takes forever because there are lots of mobs to fight? Well the skills triple shot is much like it sounds, you gain the ability to fire 3 arrows at a time. Now there arrears wouldn't be all going to one target, they would hit 3 different mobs (although you would have only one latched on to to use your other skills) and they would all take the damage. This would help in pve because if you can kill mobs faster you use less mana- and avians use a lot of mana. in pvp it would help for when avians are ganged up on, witch they cant do much about currently. specs 12 sec cools down and you gain the ability to shoot 3 arrows for 20 secs

More to comesounds like blast shot kind of

plmafiaboss
01-12-2012, 11:24 PM
Entry for 2nd contest

Hillo I'm appleisaac and here are some skills I would like to see implemented into game 8-)

Archer skill-fiery arrow
Archer shoots/throws a fire arrow. It does high damage to single target and gives 100 percent chance of fire proc!
I think this would be a good skill for archers because it would give int birds a little more purpose (frost wand plus fire=combo)

Bear skill- frozen slash
Another slash skill xD less damage then others, but it gives chance of freeze proc
One way this skill would be useful is because It would give int bears more purpose (freeze pluse stomp)

This skill would be usefull if a bear stood behind a wall and beckoned enemies across it for extra damage :)

Hope you consider me!

FTWi Assume u like int xD

Appleisaac
01-12-2012, 11:34 PM
i Assume u like int xD

Yup xD how could you tell? Yet I have no Mage! :) 3 bears 2 birds no mages :)

JTZ
01-13-2012, 01:08 AM
I'm up for number 3 :)
Landscape - Could be black trails and lava flowing around them.
Mobs - Small monsters made of rock, Melee could catch you on fire, archer could shoot flaming arrows, mage could shoot fireballs.
Recomended level - 81-86
Bosses - Lava monster who could slip through cracks in ground and apear elsewhere.
I think this campaign would be good in PL because nothing like this has been in it ever! I also would think this would be much more entertaining then some of the other places. And it would interest many of PL active users!

goddessofpower
01-13-2012, 01:45 AM
Mage-switch
Mages are able to swap the amount of mana they have with their Heath.

Bear-throw
Bears are able to throw their weapon then they have to retrieve it.

Birds-thrice
Birds are able to shoot three arrows and at as many targets at once limit of three.

Jcyee
01-15-2012, 04:53 PM
contest #2 here we go:

Mage: Teleport
25 mana, 20 sec cool down, teleport anywhere within 10 m of target, opponent stun 5 sec
This would be especially good for pvp for mages like when they're losing in a fight. Same for bosses when you're dying

Bird: Fly
23 mana, 28 sec cool down, allows birds to fly for 5 sec, target stun 4 sec
For pve and pvp if you're dying, you can fly up and nothing will hit you and your target will be stunned for 4 sec

Bear: Bull Horn
15 mana, 20 sec dool down, subtracts 15 hp for every second for 10 sec after you're hit with it
Bears were meant to have low dps so this will speed up the pve process especially for bears. In pvp this would be a good skill to use after beckon.

ign: jcyee

Whirlzap
01-19-2012, 07:32 PM
Not entering, some good ideas here:/
Archer: Hawkeye Power Shooting
AUTO attack will do 20% more damage and have a 5% extra chance to cirt.
Buff lasts 8 seconds, and when maxed, arrows will be shot at 100% accuracy.

Enhanced Power Shooting
Buff- Allows all skills and AUTO attacks to have 1m extra range for 10 seconds.

Mage: Mana Drain
Attacks opponent's mana, similar to Heart Drain.

Poison Mushroom
When used, a little green cloud of 6m radius is summoned and lasts for 5seconds, or can be destroyed by heal/scream/stomp.

Bear: Warrior's Will-PVE ONLY
This skill allows all warrior skills to be-undodgeable for 10 seconds.

Iron Defense Technique
This buff allows bear to not be affected by any sort of knockback, stun, root, freeze, etc for 15 seconds.
The bear will have 10% extra defense when this skill is activated.

All-Class Skills

True Endurance-PVE ONLY
-Buff that lasts 3 seconds and allows all skills to have no cooldown.

Call of Awakening-PVE ONLY
-Requires 75% mana to be used.
-Summon your true power in defending your party.
-Can only be used when in a full party.
Does 500% damage on entire screen.
-Cannot be used while on anything more than 2x damage elixirs.
-Every attack is critical.
-10% extra dodge and 20 armor added for 15 seconds.
-Can only be used twice per run and has a one minute cooldown.
Learned at level 55.

Trollee
01-25-2012, 03:51 AM

I don't quite understand, you have provided a valid entry, yet, you don't want to enter the contest...?

Also, would like to let everyone know that there is 20 DAYS left to provide your entries in my contest. The deadline is Valentine's Day- February 14th.

CodyBearr
01-25-2012, 04:11 AM
Guess I will enter the skills one... I didn't read any post but your 1st one so if someone got mine then disregard mine... But I doubt they did

The Archers New Skill; Brave Bird , info the bird actually flys up and drops down and smashes it's foe... Foe is stunned for 5sec's DMG 100-200 10m range

The Bears New Skill; Bear Hug, It Squeezes It's Foe & May Paralyze It For 2-6 sec DMG 100-150 6m range

The Mages new skill; Summoning Spell, Summons Help from the shadow or your pet if you have one, freezes you foe aswell has damage done by pet or shadows!!! True dark magic! Summoned monster lasts for 10-15 sec

Well hope I did it right and didn't leave anything out

OverkillED
01-25-2012, 10:38 AM
I don't quite understand, you have provided a valid entry, yet, you don't want to enter the contest...?

Also, would like to let everyone know that there is 20 DAYS left to provide your entries in my contest. The deadline is Valentine's Day- February 14th.

Why Valentine's Day? (Sorry for double post)

Trollee
01-26-2012, 05:51 AM
Why Valentine's Day? (Sorry for double post)

No reason, just thought that I would give the contest about a month to finish up. I know that I will be busy on that day doing... valenties related things >.> ... so the results should be out within a week or so from then =D

nmyxspaceship
01-26-2012, 06:09 AM
Awesome! Glad I saw this I'll try and see what I can do with the bamboo:)

RedRyder
01-26-2012, 08:31 AM
I can delete my post if you want. It was just an idea for you.

I was Joking haha

Swords
01-26-2012, 09:45 PM
skills contests:
bears: 1. slam:, dmg 100-109 when slammed, enemy gets flat which debuffs them and stays flat for 3sec 2. kung fu punch: punches them and pushes them back 6m dmg 89-99 3. Focus blast: gathers energy for 3 secs and unleashs a long range blast that does 159-169 but after using u lose 20% of ur armor.

birds: 1. WTH scream: screams to everyone in the field and does -10 armor and -10 dmg, 2. FLY: flys around the field by lose 50 mana per second when in air. 3: twisted peak- attacks enemy with beak that poisons them 10 dmg per second for 2 sec each lvl

Mages: 1iceberg fall- shoots icebergs from the air that deals 100 dmg per iceberg, each skill increases number of iceberg by 1
2. Earthquake- earthquake that does 16m range and deals 80 dmg per sec and each point increases sec by 1
3. Invisible- disappears for 3 sec each point increases time by 1 sec

JackOak
01-27-2012, 12:30 PM
Contest: 3

Map Title: Depths Of Stompulous
Level: Next Level Cap

General Idea

The map would be titled "Depths Of Stompulous" and it would be a deep sea themed campaign. What would make this campaign different and more thrilling would be that it is played in complete darkness some 3,500 feet below the waters of PL! Your only aid through darkness would be a light on a helm you would get from doing a quest. The quest would be titled "That Sinking Feeling" and it would be an easy to moderate difficulty quest.

Quest Outline

You would have to locate the crank within a sunken ship in the pre-campaign map. Your only aid would be your in game map. The crank would open the vault door where a Mini-Boss, accompanied by a few under sea worshippers would be waiting to kill you! You would have to defeat the Mini-Boss and his associates and complete the Pre-Campaign map. You would then be rewarded 800 gold and the "Helm Of Buoyancy" ( the helm with the light on it). Now you are able to begin the actual campaign.

Mobs

Your new helmet would lighten your way of 9x8 Meters area. You would encounter "Unknown Species" (normal mobs), "Species 0194" ( mid-level mobs), and the boss Stompulous. Just so you have an idea of what the maps would look like, think of the Mariana's Trench. (Deep, dark, cold, and suspenseful). Along the way through the maps you would cruise by many mini-caves which at any certain moment a creature might dart out and deal damage to you!

Boss!

Now that you have an idea of what the maps will hold, let's head on to the characteristics of the boss Stompulous! Stompulous would have 20000 health and 680 armor with a normal hit rate of 180-250 and a move ( similar to magnetic golem ) where he would charge up and stomp (hence "Stomp"ulous) and wreck the sea floor dealing 15000 damage killing anything within the 15 meter range. The only way to dodge this would be to hide behind rock barriers, which would in turn block the damage caused by his mega move. This would give high level players a hard challenge and could possibly reward them with great gear! Stompulous would have a drop chance of 1-2 and 1/2% chance of dropping the pink "The Trident of Stompulous" (Stats: 9% hit, 6% crit, 60 armor, 1.2 hit speed of 165-195. Req. 210 Str ( highest level in next cap ) ) Stompulous would hold the trident and look like a huge, bulky, underwater ogre somewhat similar to the "Big Daddy" in BioShock 3. (EXAMPLE BELOW)

http://cdn.slashgear.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/bioshock_big_daddy_costume_ebay_3.jpg

The "Unknown Species" mobs would look like squidman, and the "Species 0194" would be shark men, but much larger then the squidmen.

http://www.baronpollakdesigns.com/Images/Squid_Man_Screen_2.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ML3IM3NusMc/S_wmWgmZrLI/AAAAAAAAAGI/uOvP8Uacm_4/s1600/Sharkman_Pencils_Troy.jpg

There's more!

But hold on cowboy! For each map in the campaign, the mobs would continue to grow stronger and Stompulous would have more than one form! He would continue to grow larger and hit harder and start to evolve into a more muscled defined version of his former self.

Thanks!

I feel that this campaign would bring a suspenseful sort of feel to this game where everytime you play you never know what might happen! Shrouded in darkness, how thrilling would that be? Trollee, thanks for the chance for allowing all of us to use our creative mind thinking to work towards a fun and generous prize! ;):):):):):):)

Post Scriptum

The pictures were not mine, I only used them so that you have an idea of what they might look like.

Twinklaser
01-28-2012, 01:01 PM
Avian Skills: Burst of Speed:
Subtracts .2 speed(lvl 6) from weapon speed for 10 sec. Can be only used if you have less than 3/4 hp. This skil benefits the fast weapons talon and daggers the most so we would actually see them be used more. In pvp, this would create new strategy as to use this skill, you are required to risk getting one hit. 20 sec cool down. 50 Mana

lvl 1: -.1 Less than 1/3 Hp
lvl 2: -.1 Less than 1/2 Hp
lvl 3: -.1 Less than 2/3 Hp
lvl 4: -.2 Less than 1/2 Hp
lvl 5: -.2 Less than 2/3 Hp
lvl 6: -.2 Less than 3/4 Hp

Mage Skill: Energize: Replenishes 16%( At lvl 6) of you and group members mana. 10m Range. This skill promotes group runs as it can help birds who lack m/s and mages who need to spam skills with low m/s. For pvp, this is a backup skill that helps mages if they run out of mana from mana shield. 45 sec cool down. 0 mana.
lvl 1: 4%
lvl 2: 6%
lvl 3: 8%
lvl 4: 10%
lvl 5: 12%
lvl 6: 16%

Bears Skill: Morale Boost +12 Damage and Armor party boost(lvl 6) for 25 sec. This skil promotes having a bear in your exp runs. In pvp, this skill helps with team FFA. 30 sec cool down. 10 mana per party member.

lvl 1: 2 Dam and Arm
lvl2: 4 Dam and Arm
lvl 3: 6 Dam an Arm
lvl 4: 8 Dam and Arm
lvl 5:10 Dam and Arm
lvl 6: 12 Dam and Arm

I ve seen good skill suggestions around as well. Gl all! :)

l

Sryyoulose
01-28-2012, 01:28 PM
Contest 1
Enchantress:
Silent Ninja Mage
(Made from my Lego Sets( and a picture of MY mage))
Cost:
50 platinum
Description:
For the Back Stabbing, Sneaky, and Stealthy Ninja
Ability:
plus 7 int, 1 dodge, 1 damage, 1 armor, and the ablility to turn invisible for 1.5 seconds when you slide your finger diagonally across the screen. Making an awesome affect and huge advantage in pvp.
Contest 2:
Avian:
Swirl of Doom
This would cause the avian to do a spinning attack.
Range: 8m. Single damage.
Damage: 80-102 increased in increments of 13 per skill point.
Special: starting with a 40% increases 10% per skill point chance to knock back and lower hit% by 50%.
Enchantress
Sickness Slam
Cause a green circle to appear around the caster.
Range: 10m spread from point of cast.
Damage: 50-75 increased in increments of 10 per skill point.
Special: Poisons them for 5 seconds with a damage rate of 20 damage per second. Lasts an extra 2 seconds per skill point.
Warrior
Whirl Pool Wham
Makes a blue circle that's spirals getting smaller.
Range: Starts at 4m increases in increments of 2 per skill point reaching 16m.
Damage: 0-0
Special: Sucks them in in a circle getting closer and closer. While doing 50 damage per second. Spell lasts an extra half second per skill point.

Oops didn't see the pvp/pve thing sorry....
Not for the contest but the idea is
In pve bear now could bring people RIGHT to them making it easy to drag mobs to the wall~
In pvp huge advantage because it gives them 16m range making it easy to get those pesky kiters~

In pve the Mage now has a reason to tank poison then back out saving themselves while do damage and staying alive with the revive!~
In pvp every bird pops mana shield then repulsed runs away waiting for skills then comes back! Now the mages could kill them while they run away! This would even out those fights!~

For bird in pve this would greatly reduce the damage the group takes in mobs and in boss runs when they miss a LOT more! ~
In pvp this would help with those mages who hit 500s with drains! Makin it a lot less likely that they'd be 1hitted! (Really Annoying)~
Sorry for making the judging harder but I think the devs should look over these posts! Great ideas lots of inspiration!
Thank you trollee

Contest 3
Risk It For The Biscuit
Recommended level 10,
This is set in humungo tree!
You need to defeat 10 bosses to get to the top!
It costs 500 platinum to buy the campaign!
Or 2 platinum to get access for one game!
The mobs are: Monkeys, Evil Tree hags(that push you back), and Gorillas.
You have to make it across a bridge while being attacked. You get past the first bridge in the first tree house to find the first boss. Second tree house find second boss... etc.
First boss: 5000 health 0 armor 25 damage every 6 seconds on crowd, 25 damage on first person who entered every 2 seconds.
Second boss:6000 health 100 armor 50 damage every 6 seconds on crowd, 50 damage to first person to entered every 2 seconds.
Third boss: 7000 health 200 armor 100 armor 75 damage every 6 seconds on crowd, 75 damage to first person to entered every 2 seconds.
And so on until boss number 10 which is
Tenth boss: 15000 health 1500 armor 250 damage every 6 seconds on crowd, 250 damage on first person who entered every 2 seconds.
(The Damage rates are if you have no armor, 5 Armor Usually Negates Aprox. 1 damage)(Ps. if first person dies it'll go to second person etc.)
If you defeat any boss you have a chance at a regular(+5% pink chance)roll for regular loot at your level.
And you have a chance (2%) to get 20 platinum! The pink chance is increased by 5 percent as well!

Twinklaser
01-28-2012, 01:29 PM
Campaign: Contact with Foreign World
Landscape: Futuristic, Main theme blue and grey, on a spaceship
Mobs: Humans with Hitech Blasters, Lightsaberish weapons, and Red Cross suuitcases( Heals mobs) Boss is a clone of everyone in your party. (20 x hp same lvl up to 40, no skills)
Drops: Boss drops 1500 gold Everytime with a chance of getting 1 platinum(1%)
Reccommed Level:10+
I know you may notice that this is similar to SL. This campaign would be cool as it is like a Creatures vs Humans game. This campaign only appears at random times to keep balance (5 times a month). The mob strength is determined by the average level of group members so high levels would allow low levels to join so the mobs would be easier to kill. No exp is gaine so there would be no powerleveling.

Swords
01-28-2012, 07:28 PM
i bet redryder will take the 1st place prize for drawing contest -_-

Unclechin
01-29-2012, 04:38 AM
Skills
Archer:Freezing Volley
Hits multiple enemies and freezes them for 3 seconds.This will help archers kite way better in low level pvp. They can also use a combo. Freeze n Scream

Bear:Devasion Slash
Used to debuff the enemies dodge abilities.It will stay in affect for only 10 seconds.This skill helps bears fight birds equally in battle.

Mage:Traumasphere
Sinks nearby enemies into the ground n does damage over time.When enemies get back up they will be stunned for 3 seconds. This will help mages fight 2v1 or 3v1 fights.

Trollee
01-31-2012, 03:01 AM
Only 2 WEEKS until the contest reaches its deadline, get those entries in people! I don't want any "reserved posts" still remaining once it gets here lol.

CodyBearr
01-31-2012, 03:08 AM
I just hope I did mine right so I can try to win :)

JackOak
01-31-2012, 09:13 AM
Contest 1
Enchantress:
Silent Ninja Mage
cid:33CC304E-8BD0-4C45-A29F-5648D78E5403/Picture%25201.png
(Made from my Lego Sets( and a picture of MY mage)) (apparently photo doesn't work will try to upload it asap.
Cost: 50 platinum
Ability: plus 7 int, 1 dodge, 1 damage, 1 armor, and the ablility to turn invisible for 1.5 seconds when you slide your finger diagonally across the screen. Making an awesome affect and huge advantage in pvp.
Contest 2:
Avian:
Swirl of Doom
Special: starting with a 40% increases 10% per skill point chance to knock back and lower hit% by 50%.
Enchantress
Sickness Slam
Special: Poisons them for 5 seconds with a damage rate of 20 damage per second. Lasts an extra 2 seconds per skill point.
Warrior
Whirl Pool Wham
Special: Sucks them in in a circle getting closer and closer. While doing 50 damage per second. Spell lasts an extra half second per skill point.
Contest 3
Risk It For The Biscuit
Recommended level 10,
First boss: 5000 health 0 armor.
Second boss:6000 health 100 armor
Third boss: 7000 health 200 armor
Tenth boss: 15000 health 1500 armor
If you defeat this boss you have a chance as a regular(+5% pink chance)roll for regular loot at your level.
Or you have a chance (2%) to get 20 platinum! The pink chance is increases by 5 percent
as well!
Loooool, don't you think the bosses are overpowered at level ten? And when you slide your finger diagonally on the screen it does an emote.

OverkillED
02-01-2012, 04:40 AM
Contest 2:

Mage: Hellfire Barrage
Fires a volley of three balls of demonic fire at oponent that do direct damage. Each increased rank adds another ball of hellfire, but the damage of the added ones are slightly less than the original three. This is a single target attack with a high dps rate.
Cooldown: 8 seconds
Range: 14m
Other Effects: Some fire damage over time, along with the direct damage.

Bird: Siren Sting
Fires an arrow coated with a siren's blood, making the target fall asleep for 5 seconds. While asleep, the target cannot attack or move. (Auto attack is allowed while asleep) The sting itself doesn't do damage, until its rank is increased. Each rank adds 10 damage. This is good for Crowd Control in PvE, and really good in PvP. Don't be cheap with it. :)
Cooldown: 10 seconds
Range: 11m
Other Effects: None

Bear: Whirlwind Strike
Does a spinning attack that does weapon damage + skill damage to the main target, but sends two more whirlwinds to do damage to two other targets. This skill is great for PvE because it helps bears keep multiple aggro in dungeons. Example: Beckon + Hellscream + Whirlwind Strike + Stomp = High Damage, Great Tanking, All AoE. It's good in PvP in 2v1 or 3v1 fights. Each increased rank just increases damage and Rank 6 adds another whirlwind.
Cooldown: 6 seconds
Range: 5m for main target, but the whirlwinds go another 5m further to get a different target.
Other Effects: 15% Knockback chance

IGN in sig.

OverkillED
02-01-2012, 04:43 AM
I just hope I did mine right so I can try to win :)

Same. :p

JackOak
02-01-2012, 09:14 AM
As many of you would know, haven't been playing PL for about 2 months now. I have officially switched over to SL and this is why I have decided it is time to part with all my possessions which are seemingly now of no use. For those players who are still committed to PL and would like a boost i their gold amount, this thread is for you.

My Giveaway will be split in to 3 different contests. Each contest is basically orientated around the idea of potential new content. Each of these contests require you to be creative and think of new things that would make PL better. One of the reasons I quit was because I found a lack of ingenuity in the new content that STS released, that being said, I think this contest may hopefully provoke some new ideas that would make the game better.

I will be checking this thread semi-regularly although I lead a pretty busy life and sometimes may not check the forums for a few days so please be patient if I don't respond.
Conditions of entry (must read)
1. Must have a PL account and must be an active user! I don't want to be giving all this stuff away to another person where it wont be used.
2. Must not plagiarize content that is not yours.
3. Entries to be posted in this thread.
4. Only one entry per contest per person. So, you can enter all 3 contests, but only once. Also note that it is highly unlikely that the same person will win more than one contest, ie. there will be three different winners.
5. If you wish to enter more than one of the three contests, put all your entries in the one post.
6. All entries must be completely new, ie. they must not have already been entered in another contest
~~ Any person found to go against any of the above conditions will be disqualified ~~
Deadline
Start: Right now!
End: Sunday, February 14th, 2012
Any entries posted after the deadline will not be accepted, so make sure you get them in in time. I have not included a time in the deadline because I don't feel the need to be that precise, but if it comes down to a timezone difference, I will most likely be lenient.

1. New Face Contest
PRIZES
1st: 1,000,000 gold
2nd: 300,000 gold
3rd: 200,000 gold
How to enter: Design a new face for any of the classes in PL.

Rules:
Each entry must include a picture of your design as well as (hypothetically) its class, stats and description if added to the game.
Design one face only, for one class only.
The picture itself can be done in done in any fashion (sketch then scan, photoshop etc.) but it must be of your own design.
Kinda goes without saying but cannot be a face that already exists in PL (ie. duck/koala/lynx etc.)

2. New Skills Contest
PRIZES
1st: 500,000 gold
2nd: 200,000 gold
3rd: 100,000 gold
How to enter: Design a new skill for each class in PL.

Rules:
Create your own skill for each class in PL including all necessary information: its damage, effect on target(s) etc.
You must come up with 3 different skills, one for each class.
With each skill, include a description of why it would make that class better/well-rounded in PvE and PvP (important).
Cannot be any skills that already exist in PL.

3. New Campaign Contest
PRIZES
1st: Halloween Pink set
2nd: 150,000 gold
3rd: 50,000 gold
How to enter: Design a new campaign for PL

Rules:
Design your own campaign including a name, recommended level, types of mobs, landscape, bosses and any other relevant information
A short paragraph explaining why it would be a good new addition to the world of Alterra.
You may include pictures in your entry, however it is not necessary for your entry to still be valid.
Cannot be at all related to the campaigns that already exist in PL, ie. NO zombies, NO ice worlds, NO castle themed areas etc.
Judging
The judging will be done by Zaltiar and myself. The way we choose the winners will be qualitative, but we will do the best of our abilities to judge fairly. The main qualities that we will look for in your entries will be: creativity, authenticity, originality and all round cool-ness. Also, we will be impressed more by entries that are in-depth and give us the impression that you have actually put some thought and time into it, not just put together in a few minutes in hope of getting a prize. We will also take into account the neatness of your entry, your grammar, and other such fickle things.
Summary
So there you have it folks! As some of you may of noticed, I have tried to create contests that don't necessarily favor the artistically talented. What I will be looking for is creativity over artistic talent. While a good picture with your design will improve your chances, it is not the most important aspect. I would just like to reiterate this so that some of you don't feel as if you are being discriminated against.

I will be updating this thread whenever I make changes to the contest description or anything else. On the day of the deadline I will post to give you guys a heads up and may also summarize all the entries in one final post so that I don't miss any.

If you have any feedback, either send me a private message or post your thoughts below.

Good luck!
Campaign Name: Operation: ALTERRA WILL STAND!
Recommended Lvl: 10-20
Mobs: SL Invaders, Mechano-Dragons, Mind Controlled Alterrans
Bosses: Mr. Giggles, Lord Zapkattack, UCS Blackstar

Operation: ALTERRA WILL STAND (AWS) is a level 10-20 dungeon with a complex use of teamwork and an intriguing story. It is a 7-person dungeon. I figured that the dungeons in the 10-20 bracket were really horrible in my opinion and didn't give a good first impression on new players to keep playing. I think also this dungeon will help link PL and SL a little more. I also think the devs will have fun making the mind-controlled circus people, Drocs, and Mechano-Dragons. It is a challenge to beat this dungeon too XD! The landscape changes throughout the dungeon. First, you are in Balefort Castle and it is being raided and burned by SL invaders with the UCS Blackstar overhead. This is a semi-boss battle. It requires the birds to hit hard at the ship while raiders are coming out of it. The raiders must be tanked by the bear. Once the UCS Blackstar blows up, many Mechano- Dragons fly out of it and take hostages. You and your group must fight your way to Croc's Swamp to rescue the hostages. (On the path there, there will be SL survivors shooting at you.) Here, you will find that Mechano-Dragons have mutated the Crocs into Drocs! (Dragon and Croc) The dragons quickly dive into the water and you must chase them. Here, extreme tanking must be used because once you swim into the water, you and your group will find yourselves surrounded by Drocs. Kill them and move on. There will be a box of torches once you kill all the Drocs. You have the option to discuss with your group to burn down the Droc habitat. Burning the habitat down will give the final boss, Lord Zapattack, a 5% armor debuff when you fight him so the battle will go a bit quicker. Again, you must chase the Mechano-Dragons to Nuri's Hallows. Unfortunately, the Mechano-Dragons have mind controlled all the circus people. You must quickly grab a handful of tomatoes and have a circus food fight with the mind-controlled Alterrans. The tomatoes do 9999999 damage to the circus people, since they are fairly weak, but are large in numbers. (WARNING: The tomatoes will be removed from your inventory once you leave the dungeon.) After all the circus people are dead. Mr. Giggles comes out. He can use his tornado hammer to knock you back and stun you. Be careful! After you are weary from the fight with Mr. Giggles, Lord Zapattack ambushes you and chases you into Forest Haven. This is where you and Lord Zapatttack will have the final fight. Lord Zapattack can do lightning choke to mages, which hangs the mage upside down while the mage is immobile and is constantly taking damage. A blast shot from a bird will free the mage. At last, Lord Zapattack is dead. ALTERRA SHALL STAND!

BTW: Is my entry valid?

Read underlined and highlighted text in campaign contest entry rules in Trollee's first post.

Swimmingstar
02-01-2012, 07:11 PM
Many entries, good luck too all! And nice contest, Trollee!

Livemau
02-01-2012, 07:16 PM
Livemaus big entry
Heres every one of the contest entries... for the face PLEASE READ DONT JUDGE MY ARTWORK I FAILED ART IN 6TH GRADE USE YOUR IMAGINATION THINK OF A REAL PELICAN DONT HATTE THE WORK
For the skill its a mage one Perhaps something that slows enemy movement down maybe mixed in with a debuff for enemy dodge. For the bear a skill that sets their sword on fire or at least gives their auto extra damage. For the bird a buff that makes their auto attack faster like for every rank it decreaes the time it takes.
A new dungeon would be on the clouds where there are a bunch of super heros with capes and mostly mage abilitiies like laser eyes like superman or lightning hands kinda like star legends. The max level vanity could be a cape My number two choice is to go into a volcano since we have a frozen place and it can have fiery demons and we can use the vinny guy again maybe have the high level fiery weapons of doom in there. A max level item from The Fallen Prince could be a vanity weapon pitchfork that is a replacement for either the one handed or two handed sword.
I hope to win them all My IGN is Livemau Please send me a private messge if I win or see me in game. Thanks a bunch for this great contest and happy trails to you!

25thninja
02-01-2012, 07:35 PM
How do u put a picture on the website from your ipad?Is it possible?

Twinklaser
02-01-2012, 08:23 PM
For the face Im thinking something like a polar bear face( for bears of course :)). May draw it but I suck at art so reserved for now.

25thninja
02-01-2012, 08:42 PM
Contest three: This campaign is called Drimerssto Mure [drim-urs-sto mmm-your], is the inside of an ant hill, with of course ants as enemys, and also there will be (for a little harder opponents during the campaign) beetles and crickets, and for the first couple bosses, there would be worms, wasps, bees, and for the last boss, it would be the queen ant.The landscape would be dimmer the higher level you get to, there would be small stalictites and stalagmites, and kind-of muddy/sandy/dirty.
I think this would be great to Alterra because people always say, "I'll crush you/them like a bug!" but now you actually can. This campaign will be for levels 50-60. Also, if you are lucky, once you defeat the queen ant, you may get the ultra rare bug-swatter weapon, and/or the bee-man mask

25thninja
02-01-2012, 08:59 PM
Contest two:
Enchantress skill is called Hidden Under, and what this does is it turns you to liquid for 30 seconds at max level, which will do +infinity armor, not allowed to attack during this, and freezes your opponent for 3 seconds. This is good for pvp ctf because you can easily get the flag without anyone killing you first. For pve, it will let you get past an annoying mini-boss, such as lesser djinn or a vampeer.
Warrior skill is called Bearoll Roll, and what happens is the your bear puts his weapon over his head and starts doing continuos frontflips. This will cause a chance of stunning, will be for 3 meters wide/long, push whom it may hit (opponent) back 4 feet, and 75-130 damage. This will be good in Pvp because with other teammates, you will throw them back, stun them, then they will be attacked. For Pve, if you have a quest, and all you have to do is kill the boss, then Bearoll Roll would be perfect.
Archer skill is called Back Crop, this is a mix between something original and partially part of thorn root, but the character will flip the bow around, gather plants from around him (which will not be shown), and shoot. This will cause people to freeze in place for 15 seconds, at its highest level, for 30 meters. This will be good in Pvp and Pve because you can kill that last guy that is really hard without him being able to do anything.

25thninja
02-01-2012, 09:29 PM
:peaceful::watermelon::watermelon::torn:Hate to brake it to you but the polar bear already exists! Twinklaser

JackOak
02-02-2012, 09:49 AM
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Livemau
02-02-2012, 07:01 PM
#2. SKILLS
---------------
(Avain)
Instinct- This skill would be a massive shot out. What would happen is that the Avain would shot arrows above the map and during the fight would come down and hit your opponents where they stand. The skill would take 5 second for the arrows to fall and a 6 second cooldown. The skill would hit 200dmg at lvl 1 and go up 50 everytime the skill is upgraded.

You gotta know though that once it is at level 6 it will do 450 damage if it hits. With an archers critical hit though your target is dead gurateed and you dont hace to get close perhaps less over powering would help ex start at 100 gain 20 per level good idea though

faot
02-03-2012, 02:21 PM
i say for mage it gets like a mix of fire lightning and ice like it would b called mix storm
bird would be like auto a skil that makes him shoot like 3-20 arrows at once and damage would be from 5-15
bear would get like a discharge of hate like a hatestormthat stuns all for 5 seconds

HOPE I WIN!!!

Baylakk
02-03-2012, 04:06 PM
This post used to have my toucan pic but I've changed my entry to the pterodactyl so...:)

Baylakk
02-03-2012, 05:35 PM
http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc444/_-chjl-_/df6b307b.jpg
If pic shows...yes I'm a terrible artist but it's a rainbow billed toucan :D and the stats it would give are +1 armor, +7 Dex, + 5 damage, +5 dodge, +5 crit and it would cost 20 plat. Contest one btw XD.

pokyya95
02-03-2012, 07:03 PM
Contest two
Avian skill:Burning arrow, Have you ever wanted a arrow doing damage where ever your enemy moves well I have!
What the burning arrow does is when you use the skill it burns your enemy alive dealing 100-200 damage for 6 seconds taking most of their health away, useful in pvp because those bears with a lot of health don't die easily so you use the burning arrow reducing their health to die quicker and in pve those bosses with health you can't even imagine so you use the burning arrow to burn it to reduce it's health quickly where ever it moves.12 second cool down.10 meter distance

Enchantress skill:vengeful mage, what it does exactly is when the mage uses it it gets a shield of thunder knocking back those enemy's who attacking you a lot and a high chance of stunning your enemy, useful in pvp because it knocks back the birds and bears who can knock you back and trap you in the corner so you can use this skill to stun then and knock them back so you can heal yourself and run a little if you would like to. It is useful in pve because those bosses is those high maps can deal high damage now worries! You can knock them back from hitting you and you can stun them so you can run and heal.Cool down is 7 seconds, range is 7meters

Ursan skill:Wrath, wrath is a skill where you make your hits with your sword a burst of lightning that's right I said it burst of lightning where when you hit a enemy or opponent with your sword sending out a burst of lightning smashing them back disabling a little for 2-3 seconds and dealing 150-250 damage. Useful in pvp fighting against birds and mages who run from your bear, so you can use wrath and disable them from running and keep hitting them until they die. In pve you can do high damage on those bosses who take forever to kill and disable them from hitting your friends or even you so you don't die as quick as you do. Cool down 8 seconds. Range 3-4 meters

pokyya95
02-03-2012, 07:05 PM
Contest two
Avian skill:Burning arrow, Have you ever wanted a arrow doing damage where ever your enemy moves well I have!
What the burning arrow does is when you use the skill it burns your enemy alive dealing 100-200 damage for 6 seconds taking most of their health away, useful in pvp because those bears with a lot of health don't die easily so you use the burning arrow reducing their health to die quicker and in pve those bosses with health you can't even imagine so you use the burning arrow to burn it to reduce it's health quickly where ever it moves.12 second cool down.10 meter distance

Enchantress skill:vengeful mage, what it does exactly is when the mage uses it it gets a shield of thunder knocking back those enemy's who attacking you a lot and a high chance of stunning your enemy, useful in pvp because it knocks back the birds and bears who can knock you back and trap you in the corner so you can use this skill to stun then and knock them back so you can heal yourself and run a little if you would like to. It is useful in pve because those bosses is those high maps can deal high damage now worries! You can knock them back from hitting you and you can stun them so you can run and heal.Cool down is 7 seconds, range is 7meters

Ursan skill:Wrath, wrath is a skill where you make your hits with your sword a burst of lightning that's right I said it burst of lightning where when you hit a enemy or opponent with your sword sending out a burst of lightning smashing them back disabling a little for 2-3 seconds and dealing 150-250 damage. Useful in pvp fighting against birds and mages who run from your bear, so you can use wrath and disable them from running and keep hitting them until they die. In pve you can do high damage on those bosses who take forever to kill and disable them from hitting your friends or even you so you don't die as quick as you do. Cool down 8 seconds. Range 3-4 meters.

IGN- pokyya:)

Archerridjind
02-03-2012, 11:51 PM
2nd -gods wrath 4 bears, it would 1 hit ko every1 attacking him and would make him better because they usually tank and need lots of help
Backup for archers, it would make arrow fall from the sky doing 300damage 2 every1 bad and would make archer faster because they don't have the best defence so this would kill fast
Moon beam, it would be 4 mages and would make it so no enemy could move this would make them better because it would be awesome

3rd- krakens abyss

We have never had and underwater place so I think it would be cool. The landscape would be underwater,and the mobs would be sharks and stingray men. The bosses would be kraken, leviathan , shadow poisieden, hades, and the behemoth. The recommended lvl would be 66-71.ill list 2 weapons 4 each type.
WARRIOR- jagged seashell sword, kelp whip, poisiedens trident
MAGE-wand of water currents, and a staff that controlled temp
ARCHER- harpoon gun, starfish shurieken
SHIELDS- seashell
ARMOR- shark gills
SPECIAL LEVEL CAP VANITY- shark skin suit(gives u shark fins and tail

Baylakk
02-04-2012, 12:33 AM
I'm trying to post my sketch of a pterodactyl for birds...keeps saying moderators will have to verify it. But I'll try posting it later so..yeah :D

Baylakk
02-04-2012, 01:09 AM
For contest # 3 I'm thinking
Campaign: Creepy jungle
Mobs: beetles, Jungle native warriors, jungle native archers.
Landscape: green, mossy colored ground with trees and snakes drop out from the tops of trees.
Gear: for archers: Crafted Jungle bow, crafted Jungle native armor, crafted Jungle skull
For bear: Crafted Beetle plate, crafted beetle club, crafted beetle skull, crafted beetle shell(shield)
For mages: Crafted snake wand, Crafted snake exo-skeleton, crafted snake skull, and crafted snake skin shield.
Maximum Lvl vanity item: A snake/lizard head.
:D is that a good idea?

Envious
02-04-2012, 01:23 AM
2nd contest :P

Ursan : Fury Slash
What ursan likes dying so fast by mages huh!?! Use this skill to stun them for about 5- 15 seconds!
This slash allows you to slash the enemies 5x rapidly with about 95-120 dmg per slash.Also it is a 9second cool down and uses 35 mana.Plus it adds 10 dmg every lvl and stuns your enemy for 5 - 15 seconds :)
This is useful probably on high lvl bosses (Balefort Sewers etc ) because it would damage them a ton.
For pvp the combo would be beckon,fury,stomp :)

Enchantress: Rampage
Do you hate it when you run out of mana on your magic shield or by spamming all your skills out? Then try this buff out that you unlock in lvl 26!
This buff allows you to make your m/s higher by 8 m/s at lvl 1 and adds 1 m/s per level. But instead of using mana to use it you have to drain your health by 40 at lvl and adds 5 health every lvl to be able to use it. It stays for about 25 seconds at lvl 1 and adds 4 seconds every lvl.
For PvE it would be helpful because if your out of mana you just tap it and quickly do your skills.
This would be nice for PvP too because once your in mana shield and your foe drained all your mana just use rampage then you'd be able to fight back. Plus this would be good for pally's because of their low m/s

Avian: The Deadly 4
Do you hate the slow cool downs of the avian skills? -_- Then try this skill that you get at 30!
This skill is like the Blast shot,repulse shot, blind shot and break armor together. What it does is that it rapidly shoots 4 rockets and it does about 85-105 dmg at lvl 1 and adds 5 more dmg every level

Its purpose for both PvE and PvP is to hit the offenders more since break armor,blast,repulse and blind shot cool down slowly.So it would help the Avian do more skill damages to foe's. Especially it helps STR birds when someone is kiting and they're blast

shot,repulse shot, blind shot and break armor is still cooling down.

I hope this is good enough. :)

My characters are: EnviousAce and IenvyI mostly I'm on them every time.

Baylakk
02-04-2012, 03:01 AM
For contest # 2

Mage skill: Havoc
This skill would best be used in a large mob of troops because it would cause havoc by turning enemies on themselves..for a few seconds the mob of troops would attack each other as if they were enemies..I under stand this would not be useful in pvp so there could also be a large armor debuff with stun.

Bear skill: Stamina
This skill can be used at the same time as the bears buffs( rage, ironblood, dodge) and when used it would increase the buffs length by 10 seconds but staminas cooldown would take a long time..maybe a 45 second cooldown? Or a min?

Archer skill: Arrow storm
This skill would cause a rain of arrows to fall upon mobs of enemies. At level one it will rain arrows on 2 troops and would be 85-150 damage increasing +1 troops it can attack and +5 damage per Lvl (so at max level it can attack 7 troops at once and do 110-175 damage)

:) well I've given an idea for all three :D

25thninja
02-04-2012, 01:48 PM
I have an idea for the face contest but i cant post a picture on the website :(

Overkillzzz
02-04-2012, 04:04 PM
i would like to enter #1 and 2. for #1, the face of xaxis, for #2 enchanteress: tornado blast: 276-324 dmg when fully upgraded, adds 5 dodge for 10seconds, 13m range, 35 mana to use. Archer: raging shot: shoots 5 arrows at the same time,when fully upgraded 254-286 dmg,12m range,30 mana to use. bear: fiery slash: 129-151 dmg when fully upgraded, takes 10dmg from opponet for 10 seconds, 15 mana to use. Good luck to all :encouragement:

Overkillzzz
02-04-2012, 04:44 PM
i would like to enter #1 and 2. for #1, the face of xaxis, for #2 enchanteress: tornado blast: 67-108dmg,30 dmg per skill lvl,hits all troops from atleast 13m away, adds 5 dodge for 10seconds, 35 mana to use. Archer: raging shot: shoots 5 arrows at the same time,54-75 dmg, 25 dmg per skill lvl ,30 mana to use. bear: fiery slash: 47-69,20 dmg per skill lvl , takes 10dmg from opponet for 10 seconds, 15 mana to use. Good luck to all :encouragement:

Overkillzzz
02-04-2012, 04:44 PM
plz ignore the first one i said #86

Baylakk
02-04-2012, 06:39 PM
http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc444/_-chjl-_/1bef32a1.jpg

Re-read rules so I'm now putting all my entries into a single post.

Contest # 1 (picture shown above)
Stats: + 2 armor, + 7 Dex, + 5 crit, +5 dodge, and + 4 damage.
Cost: 25 platinum because of much higher stats than regular PL faces.

Contest # 2 entry

Creates havoc among mobs of enemy troops causing them too attck each other as if they were enemies. Also cause a large armor debuff and stun (mainly to help mages in pvp because this skill is built mainly got pve)

This skill is actually another buff but what makes it different is it makes the duration of other buffs (rage, ironblood, dodge) increase by 10 seconds. This would help in Pve since bear typically tank and could use the extra buffs and it pvp...well it always helps having longer buffs (learned ONLY at Lvl 55 because it would cause an unfair advantage in low level pvp).

This skill would cause an arrow storm upon mobs if troops. At level one it can only attack 2 troops and has 85-150 damage. It will add + 1 troop it can attack per skill point you put into it as well as + 5 damage each level( max level can attack 7 troops and have a total damage of 110-175). This would be very useful in Pve because of the amount of troops it attacks. In pvp this is a quick shot and has large range (14m) and is very useful for kiting.

Contest # 3
Campaign: Creepy Jungle

Landscape: Dark green color with a mossy texture. Along the edges would have trees that bend over the path almost like a tunnel of trees.

Mobs: Jungle native warriors, jungle native archers, beetles, and snakes which drop from the hanging trees (if a snake has not dropped yet and a bear beckons the snake will fall and hit the ground harder causing damage)

Top level crafted gear plus max level vanity:

For archers: Crafted Jungle bow, Crafted jungle native leather, crafted jungle skull, crafted jungle dagger, crafted jungle wing.

For bears: Crafted beetle skull, crafted beetle club, crafted beetle plate, crafted beetle shell(shield), crafted beetle tooth longsword.

For mages: Crafted snake wand, crafted snake skin robe, crafted snake skull, crafted snake head shield, crafted snake staff.

Max level vanity: Beetle wings(so that people who have gained max level for all vanities can wear the max level vanity crown, shield, armor, and then these wings)

This level would be a new fun and creative idea with some sweet looking gear ;). I'd love to be a bear decked out in some beetle gear or a mage using a small snake as a wand or staff with scale-like armor, or an archer with jungle native gear.

Overkillzzz
02-04-2012, 06:55 PM
fiery slash shoots out fire when u use it on an opponnet. tornado blast shoots out 3 tornadoes

Baylakk
02-05-2012, 09:49 AM
I have an idea for the face contest but i cant post a picture on the website :(

Are you on computer or an IPod/IPhone? If on an Idevice download app called photobucket..take a picture with your Idevice camera, go into photobucket and upload the pic you just took...then go to My Albums and select your pic or drawing...then click the little I in the bottom right corner and copy the IMG code then paste on forums :)...if using a picture from a website hold your finger on the image until a bar pops up and click save image...then go to photobucket and upload it etc.., :) hope this helps

kaiserbear
02-05-2012, 10:23 AM
why can win gold O.o

It's a me Luigi
02-05-2012, 05:04 PM
I just started forums and saw this contest and I tried to post my face drawing for contest 1 and its a male Mage face with scales - kinda like a raptor Mage but it said a moderator had to approve it?

Baylakk
02-06-2012, 12:34 AM
Oh and I forgot..for bear and Mage skill above..Mage skill at level one starts off turning 2 troops against each other and de-buffing 10 armor increasing + 1 troops it can attack per skill point used in it and + 10 armor debuff per level (max level can turn 7 troops against themselves while de-buffing 60 armor :O! Learned at level 55)

For bear it starts off at level one increasing + 5 seconds to buffs increasing + 1 second per skill point used in it...I look forward to seeing who you choose :D

JackOak
02-06-2012, 12:04 PM
2nd -gods wrath 4 bears, it would 1 hit ko every1 attacking him and would make him better because they usually tank and need lots of help
Backup for archers, it would make arrow fall from the sky doing 300damage 2 every1 bad and would make archer faster because they don't have the best defence so this would kill fast
Moon beam, it would be 4 mages and would make it so no enemy could move this would make them better because it would be awesome

3rd- krakens abyss

We have never had and underwater place so I think it would be cool. The landscape would be underwater,and the mobs would be sharks and stingray men. The bosses would be kraken, leviathan , shadow poisieden, hades, and the behemoth. The recommended lvl would be 66-71.ill list 2 weapons 4 each type.
SHIELDS- seashell
ARMOR- shark gills

You basically copied me..

plzingara
02-06-2012, 12:29 PM
Hi trollee^^.
ive made a face for a bird(archer) its an owl :P
i hope u like it!
it costed me 2hours of my life lol:P
5668 greetz! Zingara!:frog:

Archerridjind
02-06-2012, 06:11 PM

Jus because they r both underwater doesn't mean I copied u and urs has no details about anything except its dark

flomps
02-07-2012, 08:11 AM

here's mine, it's a new face for warrior: it's basically a sketch of a dog with a studded collar. hope you like it:)

damage: +6
str: +5
armor: +4 (because of the studded collar)
dodge: +2
crit: +4

this new face will cost about 15 platinum if put into the game. the best improve in stats was if the character uses an axe and a shield together, or a one-hand sword and a shield. this will be called hellhound.

JackOak
02-07-2012, 09:18 AM
Jus because they r both underwater doesn't mean I copied u and urs has no details about anything except its dark

You copied me. But it doesn't matter. Good luck!

25thninja
02-07-2012, 05:09 PM
Contest #3,
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u483/2525s/0a5733b0.jpg
This face will do +7 damage, cost 14 platinum, and +3 int, this will also raise your skill levels 1%, and give you an extra emote rack with the "Santa's Little Helper" dance, speacial laughs such as "The Giggles" , and others.
This is of course for mages.
(I revised this because no one was really doing mages)
This will be called Will Ferrelf.

25thninja
02-07-2012, 08:24 PM
This is just to pass the time, i was picking between these ones, so i will post them just for fun, but i would like Will Ferrelf to still be entered.
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u483/2525s/45313621.jpg
Yogi Bear!
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u483/2525s/b6251ada.jpg
Angry Birds!

I switched also because my photo-shoppin skills werent as good on this one.

Jcyee
02-09-2012, 12:39 AM
hey trollee i just wanted to point out an error in the "deadline" section (not sure if anyone else has noticed this because im too lazy to read though all the posts lol). anyway i noticed that u set the deadline for sunday, february 14. However, the sunday preceding february 14 is sunday february 12. February 14 is the tuesday following sunday february 12, otherwise known as valentines day :) just thought id point it out to let ya know

Sryyoulose
02-09-2012, 07:28 PM
Contest two:
Enchantress skill is called Hidden Between, and what it does is if in Pvp, it will make you invisible, and if you are in Pve, and there are other people there with you, it will make you not be there in the eye of your opponent, so basically, you are, again, invisible. With this skill there is no statistics.
Warrior skill is called Bearoll Roll, and what happens is the your bear puts his weapon over his head and starts doing continuos frontflips. This will cause a chance of stunning, will be for 3 meters wide/long, push whom it may hit
(opponent) back 4 feet, and 75-130 damage. This will be good in Pvp because with other teammates, you will throw them back, stun them, then they will be attacked. For Pve, if you have a quest, and all you have to do is kill the boss, then Bearoll Roll would be perfect.
Archer skill is called Back Crop, this is a mix between something original and partially part of thorn root, but the character will flip the bow around, gather plants from around him (which will not be shown), and shoot. This will cause people to freeze in place for 15 seconds, at its highest level, for 30 meters. This will be good in Pvp and Pve because you
can kill that last guy that is really hard without him being able to do anything.

Steal my invisibility IDEA MORE?

25thninja
02-10-2012, 07:51 AM

Umm actually i thought of the idea and posted it i didnt look at the other things untill after i ppsted and plus, your mage thing makes them regurgatate or puke or something, it has nothing to do wth invisibility.

PatsoeGamer
02-10-2012, 08:25 AM

LTMQ... Ironically, I first posted about having an invisibility skill on my post dated 01-11-2012, 07:58 PM... But I didnt call you out on it ;) ;) ;)

Noodleleg
02-10-2012, 03:17 PM
Entry for 2nd contest...

Ursan:
Skill name-Ursan Blast
Do you bears ever wished you had range especially for those pure strength bears? Well, look no further! This skill gives the bear the power to do so! Has a 12m range, drains 20 mana, has a regneration rate of 15s, and does as much damage as a super mega slash. It should have a delay about the same time as the mages' mana shields. Good for pve when you're scared of charging at bosses and good for pvp because you hate those kiters ^_^!

Enchantress:
Skill name-Guardian Angel
Have you ever seen your teammates about to die? And you hate having to spam mana shield when you see that? Then, the annoying mobs drain all your mana and you can't revive anybody. Well, here's the solution! This skill buffs your teammates and heals them completely! Buffs and heals all your teammates in a 12m range, uses no mana, has a regeneration rate of 32s, and buff gives all your teammates and yourself +20 Critical percentile, +20 Hit percentile, +50 Health, +35 Mana, +5 Health Regen, +15 Armor, +20 Damage, and heals everybody completely. This effect should wear off in 20s or less. Good for pve because it's fun to be a helpful mage by buffing and healing, but would it be better if you could buff and heal at the same time? XD! Good for pvp because you want to help people more in FFA. Buffs don't help your teammates as much =(... Power to helping ^_^!

Avian:
Skill name-Judgement
Ever hate it when those bears beckon you and debuff you to death? What about when mages land so many criticals on you? Fear no more! There's a skill better than blast shot! This skill has a hit percentage of 50%, but if you land it, you'll be able to hit the maximum weapon damage! Like the longbow has 69-142 damage; you'll be able to get 142 automatic if you land the shot. This should have 8m range so it won't be overpowered for kiters, drains 40 mana, and has a regeneration rate of 25s. Good for fighting pve bosses! So many like daggers against bosses, but now, you got JUDGEMENT! More power to bow users! Good for pvp as a panic skill, like using Avian Scream up close =)!

Edits...

"Emotes" for the skills:

Ursan Blast:
The bear does something like they do in Dragonball Z. The thing where they charge their attacks or whatever they do. They unleash the ursan blast and it looks like a ball of flame rushing towards the target. The opponent should burn a little. Like the combo steam.

Guardian Angel:
The Mage shoots a beam of light into the air and the rays of light fall down to all the people buffed. Also, the Mage in the beginning have like transparent looking wings while doing it.

Judgement:
The bird will have circles around is head like shattering scream and avian scream. However, judgement will have yellow circles. Also, while doing this, the bird will do the Grrr emote. The emote that looks like taunt and iron blood. Right after the Grrr thing is done, the bird does what most of the skills do. They do the peck thing.

These skills should be learnt at a higher level, rather than in the 20s... I think level 51 seems like a good one ^_^!

Vincom
02-11-2012, 05:38 PM
I got an idea for a Campaign level. The name of it is "Howling Plains'' and the theme of this will be a plains dead grass and there will be other camping with their tent. They are unaware what is watching them from night to morning. There will be people (bird,bear,elf) hunting the unknown monster who watch them all day. The level will look like a dead rain forest with a enemy as a wolf.The landscape is plains with boulder. The boss is the Wolf name "Howl" who seek to eat everything in its path. I hope ill be in 1st or 3rd.

I forgot to add a level for what level can play this. 40-50

Trollee
02-12-2012, 04:03 AM
hey trollee i just wanted to point out an error in the "deadline" section (not sure if anyone else has noticed this because im too lazy to read though all the posts lol). anyway i noticed that u set the deadline for sunday, february 14. However, the sunday preceding february 14 is sunday february 12. February 14 is the tuesday following sunday february 12, otherwise known as valentines day :) just thought id point it out to let ya know

*facepalm* Thank you!!

Changed Deadline from: "Sunday Feb 14th" to "Tuesday Feb 14th"

...tsk tsk tsk

Also, I would like to note: Any ideas that I perceive as being "copied" from an earlier entry I will take only the first entry as being valid. Please guys, just come up with your own original ideas. (=

Sryyoulose
02-12-2012, 05:36 PM
Bump! I want everyone to participate! ^_^

Swords
02-12-2012, 06:49 PM
When will this contest end?

Trollee
02-12-2012, 09:04 PM
When will this contest end?

Contest ends on Tuesday Feb 14th, Valentine's Day!

1 DAY LEFT
GET THOSE ENTRIES IN BEFORE THE DEADLINE !!!!!

25thninja
02-12-2012, 09:44 PM
Is my contest entry valid for #2, cuz Someone said i copied them but i dont see how?
:offended: that is the offended face :offended:

25thninja
02-13-2012, 07:53 AM
O, sry patsoe, i just read your post and ours are exactly alike, i will change it.
And i still dont see how i copied (other than accidently patsoe) Someone's idea

25thninja
02-13-2012, 09:19 PM

Well you basically STOLE the toy man wand from me, said you could borrow for pvp not KEEP AND DELETE ME AND THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH IT!
Ya, you SHOULD feel bad! :vmad:

RedRyder
02-13-2012, 10:55 PM
I wanted to do a pterodactyl, but someone beat me to it :( but anyways, I noticed no one did a dragon so I did!

CONTEST #1

Class: Avians

Stats: 3 armor 5 dex 5 dmg 2 crit

Cost: 15 plat

http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv207/SurfingAlien528/1adba130.jpg

"For the very menacing! With a heart as warm as fire!"

For the archers that want to kill even faster with a bow (I.e recurves, longbows)

Trollee
02-14-2012, 12:23 AM
About 7 HOURS left to get those entries in!

Start to edit those reserved posts people!

Sryyoulose
02-14-2012, 02:03 AM
I counted -1:12 lol

Trollee
02-14-2012, 02:18 AM
I counted -1:12 lol

Uhh, sorry what? I'm ending this contest at midnight on valentine's day in my time zone which is East Australia, GMT +10.
So just under 6 hours left.

Zaltiar
02-14-2012, 02:36 AM
I wanted to do a pterodactyl, but someone beat me to it :( but anyways, I noticed no one did a dragon so I did!

CONTEST #1

Stats: 2 armor 5 dex 5 dmg 2 dodge

Red, that is beast! Though I'd think we'd need a chest vanity and leg vanity to go with it :9

Btw, I'd pay 50plat for that, but don't tell the devs >_>

Trollee
02-14-2012, 08:12 AM
CONTEST CLOSED PEEPS

Thanks to all those who entered!

I will try do this judging as soon as I can and expect to see the announced winners in under a week!

RedRyder
02-14-2012, 09:05 AM
Red, that is beast! Though I'd think we'd need a chest vanity and leg vanity to go with it :9

Btw, I'd pay 50plat for that, but don't tell the devs >_>

Wanted to keep it cheap enough so everyone could look cool :p and thanks man!

Redman
02-14-2012, 09:48 AM
Campaign entry:

My idea has to do with spring around the corner and the eyecatching allure of a green grass landscape dotted with flowers, rainbows and treasure pots. The idea is to make a very popular campaign that has a farming draw as well as potential for pink drops based on progressive luck.

Creatures would include: leprecans, sprites, satyrs(mini-boss), and treants(boss).
Leprecans would use agile drop-kick style attacks. They would be hard to hit with standard attacks, but susceptible to skill shots (i.e. beckon/stomp, triple shot and getting fried by mages)
Sprites are lightweights that die easily, yet use highly penetrating light/electricity attack to balance out their threat potential.
Satyrs would be pugilists that punch/kick for damage. They would be resistant to blunt weapons but take slash/arrow damage more due to lack of armor.
Treant bosses would have three levels (mature, ancient and venerable). Vulnerable to fire and shatter, but deliver damage using thrown acorns and crushing branch blows.

Additional features:
Non-boss creature deaths create a prismatic flash that moves to the character responsible for their demise. This results in a cumulative luck bonus for the character (1% per - capped at 50%)
Gold rich environment with items including lemonade/mead dispensing helmet, double bladed axes, yew bows, rainbow wands.
Landscape would be dotted with rejuvenation springs, dells, forest clearings and a grand valley for the final boss. The main theme is GREEN! with floral accents.

Skill entry:

All classes to be able to learn Alchemy.

This would allow a new colllectible (gemstones) of various colors. These stones would be converted into pots and minor elixirs(playa's, tanker's, etc.) Pots and elixirs would then be tradeable thus creating another economic aspect to gameplay.
Gemstones would be added as drops from underground environs certain creatures that make sense with the theme of gem mining.
Running out of time here so there you go.

-Uishaazacel (66 dexbear)

Redman
02-14-2012, 09:55 AM
Just noticed I missed the deadline. Consider the ideas anyway without the award. Thanks for a fun game!!

Trollee
02-14-2012, 11:36 PM
THE CONCLUSION

Hi guys, so this is just a summary of all the entries to my contest in a more logical format that will allow you guys to take a look at all the entries and compare/give feedback etc. I have NOT done any judging as of yet, but I will get round to it soon and create a new thread to announce the winners. With a few entries I have provided a small comment on something you may have done wrong, a rule you may have missed or just something that didn't fit within the guidelines.

There were several trends that I noticed among many of the entries which I can put down to a few reasons. I think many people did not read the rules for each contest carefully enough. There were a few rules which almost everyone seemed to missed, such as, for contest 1:
Each entry must include a picture of your design as well as (hypothetically) its class, stats and description if added to the game. Also, for contest 2:
With each skill, include a description of why it would make that class better/well-rounded in PvE and PvP (important). I know, I may have gone over the top with the amount of guidelines and requirements but it is because I wanted the contest to produce many original, unique and cool designs that the developers may actually consider. The whole idea behind this contest was for the implementation of new content, not just reused and recycled old content. This was the whole reason why I quit PL in the first place.

I also found it interesting which of contests were the most popular. Contest 1, with the biggest prize pool, had only 12 entries, perhaps because it involved designing and drawing a picture. Contest 2, with the 2nd biggest prize pool, had a wopping 27 entries. I can put this down to the fact that it was the easiest contest to enter. Contest 3, with the smallest prize pool, had 13 entries.

I messaged the devs twice asking for platinum sponsorship for my contest and did not receive a reply. I am pretty disappointed about this because I think it would have led to this contest being a bit more popular and perhaps taken a bit more seriously. Nevertheless, there certainly were some impressive entries put forward and all in all, I think the that the winners will be well-deserved of the prizes. Unfortunately, there can only be 3 winners to each contest which means that a lot of people will miss out.

Thanks to everyone who entered, I will announce the winners shortly.

CONTEST 1: FACES CONTEST

Good luck in sl! :)
Added my majestic peacock! ;)

The Charmin' One
The bird of elegance and ethereal beauty.
The bird of peace and royalty.

Stats : 3Dex. 3 int. 1 dodge.

http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x349/darkbluepp/a00de0c3.jpg

New face coming soon!!! (Battlescared Enchantress!)http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j449/Pocketlegend/Untitled-1copy.jpg

Wise Owl
Description: "For the bird of prey who hunts at night"

Stats increase:
Dex +2
Hit +4
DPS +1

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i478/patsoe/barn-owl-02.jpg

#1. FURIOUS FLAMINGO
( picture is at the bottom)
------------------------------
"For those that like to Tank in style, fear the Furious Flamingo!"

(STATS)
+2 dps
+2 crit
+4 dex
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4652&stc=1&d=1326340732

Contest 1
Enchantress:
Silent Ninja Mage
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5665&d=1328542561
(Made from my Lego Sets( and a picture of MY mage))
Cost: 50 platinum
Description: For the Back Stabbing, Sneaky, and Stealthy Ninja
Ability: plus 7 int, 1 dodge, 1 damage, 1 armor, and the ablility to turn invisible for 1.5 seconds when you slide your finger diagonally across the screen. Making an awesome affect and huge advantage in pvp.

Livemaus big entry
Heres every one of the contest entries... for the face PLEASE READ DONT JUDGE MY ARTWORK I FAILED ART IN 6TH GRADE USE YOUR IMAGINATION THINK OF A REAL PELICAN DONT HATTE THE WORK
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5516&stc=1&d=1328141285

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc444/_-chjl-_/df6b307b.jpg
If pic shows...yes I'm a terrible artist but it's a rainbow billed toucan :D and the stats it would give are +1 armor, +7 Dex, + 5 damage, +5 dodge, +5 crit and it would cost 20 plat. Contest one btw XD.

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc444/_-chjl-_/1bef32a1.jpg
Contest # 1 (picture shown above)
Stats: + 2 armor, + 7 Dex, + 5 crit, +5 dodge, and + 4 damage.
Cost: 25 platinum because of much higher stats than regular PL faces.

for #1, the face of xaxis,

Hi trollee^^.
ive made a face for a bird(archer) its an owl :P
i hope u like it!
it costed me 2hours of my life lol:P
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5668
greetz! Zingara!:frog:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5702

here's mine, it's a new face for warrior: it's basically a sketch of a dog with a studded collar. hope you like it:)

damage: +6
str: +5
armor: +4 (because of the studded collar)
dodge: +2
crit: +4

this new face will cost about 15 platinum if put into the game. the best improve in stats was if the character uses an axe and a shield together, or a one-hand sword and a shield. this will be called hellhound.

Contest #1,
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u483/2525s/0a5733b0.jpg
This face will do +7 damage, cost 14 platinum, and +3 int, this will also raise your skill levels 1%, and give you an extra emote rack with the "Santa's Little Helper" dance, speacial laughs such as "The Giggles" , and others.
This is of course for mages.
(I revised this because no one was really doing mages)
This will be called Will Ferrelf.

This is just to pass the time, i was picking between these ones, so i will post them just for fun, but i would like Will Ferrelf to still be entered.
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u483/2525s/45313621.jpg
Yogi Bear!
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u483/2525s/b6251ada.jpg
Angry Birds!

I switched also because my photo-shoppin skills werent as good on this one.

CONTEST #1

Stats: 2 armor 5 dex 5 dmg 2 dodge

"For the very menacing! With a heart as warm as fire!"

For the archers that want to kill even faster with a bow (I.e recurves, longbows)

CONTEST 2: SKILLS CONTEST

More to come

For contest #2...

Avian skill: flight - Ever wondered why you have a bird character that can't fly? Me too! This skill would give a short 1 second visual that would give your bird wings and flap them to fly off the ground slightly. It would give a 1.1x speed boost (then +0.1 extra per skill point) to give your avian that extra boost. It would also add +5 dodge (then +5 extra per skill point). The buff would give avians a better chance of survival in both pve and pvp. The avians truly can be masters of the skies!

Enchantress skill: mesmerise - With this skill, the elf would be able to keep up with the pesky avian's speed boost from flight. This skill would give a strong stun effect on the opponent with a 2-3 second stun. Also this would act as a DoT (damage over time) which would do 19-23 damage per second for 5 seconds (then +2 damage per skill point). The visual would show a small bolt (like the candle auto attack), and then stars around the opponents head as they swayed back and forth. In pve, this would be just like any other skill, but it would definitely be a huge damage dealer. In pvp, this would be a strong attack for the enchantress, and could give them a chance to keep up with the speed boost from flight. Range: 12

Ursan skill: fissure - The mighty ursan. The tank. The warrior. Well this skill will live up to the name. A huge damage dealer for the ursan. The effect would be a punch to the ground, followed by a fissure toward the target. The fissure would stun the opponent and cause 61-68 damage (then + 3 damage per skill point). In pve this would encourage more bears to go to the front of the pack to show off their awesome skill before it is hidden in the mass ruckus off the battle. In pvp it would give the bears a chance to get to their opponent with the stun effect. Range: 12

Class: Bear
Skill name: Critical Storm

Buff, boosts critical up by 30 if maxed. +5 crit each skill level. Lasts 10 seconds.

I think this would make bears more useful in pve because they can do more damage.
I think this would make bears better in pvp so they can do more damage.

Skill name: Sharpened Arrows Lasts 5 seconds.

This buff makes your attacks stronger, it gives you 30 extra damage when maxed. +5 damage each skill level.

This would make archers kill things faster in pve.
This would make archers have a better chance of killing the opponent before the opponent gets through the archer's armor.

Class: Mage
Skill name: Sap

This skill would sap away 30 mana from opponents when used. It is AoE. It also transfers the mana to them, and teammates in pve. In Pvp it is not AoE. +5 mana sap each skill level.

This would help teammates out of mana in pve.
This would also be a great skill to use in pvp when out of mana.

All of these skills take 0 mana to cast and have 15 second cool-downs.

Entry for 2nd contest

Archer skill-fiery arrow

Bear skill- frozen slash

Hope you consider me!

FTW

New skills coming soon! (Reserved for skills: Exo-skeleton, Buff-Revive, and Rain arrow!)

Warrior: Exo-skeleton ~ Halfs the warriors damage taken! (-5 armor taken every level up) 35 sec. cool down +5 doge for 5 seconds,, this skill is activated for 10 seconds at a time! This would help bears in PvP as the seem to not do AS well as archers and enchantress'! PvE will help for tanking and not letting your group down!!!

Enchantress: Buff-Revive ~ Makes cool down for mana shield, BoB and BoM -1 second every level its gained. Cooldown 25 sec. This would help enchantress' immensely in PvE in staying alive if there is no bear in the party as they do tend to have lower armor when dealing high damage (staff set)! PvP it would make for quicker faster games, as they say; a quick games a good game, also in FFA you wont need to be worried by unbuffed :D

Archer: Rain Arrows ~ This will shoot 5 arrows into the sky, and land on the nearest Enemy('s) heads and deal damage! 100-150 (level 2 = 150-200 etc.) Cooldown ~ 20 seconds

Skills competition

Avian: Kamikaze
If your energy is low, you can kamikaze into the enemy and take a death to inflict maximum damage on the enemy. Drains your life and rip but at the same time takes out the enemy. Includes a blast radius. Each level increases percentage of life taken (lvl 1 = 40%, lvl 2 = 50%, lvl 3 = 60%, lvl 4 = 70%, lvl 5 = 80%, lvl 6 = 90%)

Ursan: Polar Pat
Give your enemy a friendly pat and freeze them. Unable to move, your attack can be higher. Freeze lasts for longer as you level up.

Enchantress: Invisibility
As soon as you tap on invinsibility, you become invinsible to the enemy. You can use to run/sneak through mobs, or shift focus of attack from you to another member of the team in pve. In pvp you can use it to hide from your enemy. As you increase the level skill it lasts a longer duration of time.

#2. SKILLS
---------------
(Avain)

(Bear)
Judgement- This skill would let your bear ruin any attacking enemy around you. Your mighty bear would raise its weapon and plunge it into the earth below, thus knocking back your enemies leaving them dazed and stunned. The skill would start off at 100dmg but go up 20 dmg every upgrade. It would also go up in your range, starting from 4 and ending at 10 at max upgrade. The skill would have a 5 second cool down to it.

(Mage)
Disaster- This skill is called disaster for one reason and that is because it causes a problem "disaster for your enemy." Well as a mage sometimes i feel that birds and bears have great buffs, but with disaster it would completly knock any enhancer off your enemy for 5 seconds. This skill would be a buff stun basically. The skill would have a hidden dmg of 50 and o up 10 everytime it is upgraded. It also would go up in range starting at 4 and ending at 12 going up 2 every upgrade. It would have a 8 second cool down so that your enemies could at least fight back for their life.

New Skills: llll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Enchantress: Fire and Ice
The enchantress casts a spell in which a fire and ice pool are surrounded by them.
(level 1 skill) 130-215 damage to surrounding enemies. Cost: 20 mana. The enemies will either be frozen or burnt depending on which side the enemy is on. The ice pool is on the right and the fire pool is on the left. The spell lasts for 10 seconds.
Damage (depending on level of skill)
1: 130-215
2: 168-249
3: 201-283
4: 236-322
5: 272-360
6: 390-436

Archer: Energy Beam
The archer releases a great beam of energy from it's mouth causing the enemy to be stunned and damaged.
(level 1 skill) 83-142 damage to a single enemy. Cost: 10 mana. 10% chance of stun.The enemy will be stunned for 3 seconds.
Damage/% chance of Stun (depending on level of skill)
1: 83-142, 10%
2: 131-195, 20%
3: 180-257, 35%
4: 229-263, 65%
5: 295-336, 80%
6: 362-410, 100%

Warrior: Stone Wall
The warrior quickly makes a stone wall around him. Whoever tries to attack the warrior will need to attack the stone wall before it attacks the warrior.
(level 1 skill) 70-115 hp (wall) Cost: 15 mana. +2 dodge and +4 armor.
Hp (wall) (depending on level of skill)
1: 70
2: 91
3: 114
4: 135
5: 152
6: 179

Mage-switch
Mages are able to swap the amount of mana they have with their Heath.

Bear-throw
Bears are able to throw their weapon then they have to retrieve it.

Birds-thrice
Birds are able to shoot three arrows and at as many targets at once limit of three.

contest #2 here we go:

Mage: Teleport
25 mana, 20 sec cool down, teleport anywhere within 10 m of target, opponent stun 5 sec
This would be especially good for pvp for mages like when they're losing in a fight. Same for bosses when you're dying

Bird: Fly
23 mana, 28 sec cool down, allows birds to fly for 5 sec, target stun 4 sec
For pve and pvp if you're dying, you can fly up and nothing will hit you and your target will be stunned for 4 sec

Bear: Bull Horn
15 mana, 20 sec dool down, subtracts 15 hp for every second for 10 sec after you're hit with it
Bears were meant to have low dps so this will speed up the pve process especially for bears. In pvp this would be a good skill to use after beckon.

ign: jcyee

Archer: Hawkeye Power Shooting
AUTO attack will do 20% more damage and have a 5% extra chance to cirt.
Buff lasts 8 seconds, and when maxed, arrows will be shot at 100% accuracy.

Enhanced Power Shooting
Buff- Allows all skills and AUTO attacks to have 1m extra range for 10 seconds.

Mage: Mana Drain
Attacks opponent's mana, similar to Heart Drain.

Poison Mushroom
When used, a little green cloud of 6m radius is summoned and lasts for 5seconds, or can be destroyed by heal/scream/stomp.

Bear: Warrior's Will-PVE ONLY
This skill allows all warrior skills to be-undodgeable for 10 seconds.

Iron Defense Technique
This buff allows bear to not be affected by any sort of knockback, stun, root, freeze, etc for 15 seconds.
The bear will have 10% extra defense when this skill is activated.

All-Class Skills

True Endurance-PVE ONLY
-Buff that lasts 3 seconds and allows all skills to have no cooldown.

Call of Awakening-PVE ONLY
-Requires 75% mana to be used.
-Summon your true power in defending your party.
-Can only be used when in a full party.
Does 500% damage on entire screen.
-Cannot be used while on anything more than 2x damage elixirs.
-Every attack is critical.
-10% extra dodge and 20 armor added for 15 seconds.
-Can only be used twice per run and has a one minute cooldown.
Learned at level 55.

Guess I will enter the skills one... I didn't read any post but your 1st one so if someone got mine then disregard mine... But I doubt they did

The Archers New Skill; Brave Bird , info the bird actually flys up and drops down and smashes it's foe... Foe is stunned for 5sec's DMG 100-200 10m range

The Bears New Skill; Bear Hug, It Squeezes It's Foe & May Paralyze It For 2-6 sec DMG 100-150 6m range

The Mages new skill; Summoning Spell, Summons Help from the shadow or your pet if you have one, freezes you foe aswell has damage done by pet or shadows!!! True dark magic! Summoned monster lasts for 10-15 sec

Well hope I did it right and didn't leave anything out

skills contests:
bears: 1. slam:, dmg 100-109 when slammed, enemy gets flat which debuffs them and stays flat for 3sec 2. kung fu punch: punches them and pushes them back 6m dmg 89-99 3. Focus blast: gathers energy for 3 secs and unleashs a long range blast that does 159-169 but after using u lose 20% of ur armor.

birds: 1. WTH scream: screams to everyone in the field and does -10 armor and -10 dmg, 2. FLY: flys around the field by lose 50 mana per second when in air. 3: twisted peak- attacks enemy with beak that poisons them 10 dmg per second for 2 sec each lvl

Mages: 1iceberg fall- shoots icebergs from the air that deals 100 dmg per iceberg, each skill increases number of iceberg by 1
2. Earthquake- earthquake that does 16m range and deals 80 dmg per sec and each point increases sec by 1
3. Invisible- disappears for 3 sec each point increases time by 1 sec

Avian Skills: Burst of Speed:
Subtracts .2 speed(lvl 6) from weapon speed for 10 sec. Can be only used if you have less than 3/4 hp. This skil benefits the fast weapons talon and daggers the most so we would actually see them be used more. In pvp, this would create new strategy as to use this skill, you are required to risk getting one hit. 20 sec cool down. 50 Mana

lvl 1: -.1 Less than 1/3 Hp
lvl 2: -.1 Less than 1/2 Hp
lvl 3: -.1 Less than 2/3 Hp
lvl 4: -.2 Less than 1/2 Hp
lvl 5: -.2 Less than 2/3 Hp
lvl 6: -.2 Less than 3/4 Hp

Mage Skill: Energize: Replenishes 16%( At lvl 6) of you and group members mana. 10m Range. This skill promotes group runs as it can help birds who lack m/s and mages who need to spam skills with low m/s. For pvp, this is a backup skill that helps mages if they run out of mana from mana shield. 45 sec cool down. 0 mana.
lvl 1: 4%
lvl 2: 6%
lvl 3: 8%
lvl 4: 10%
lvl 5: 12%
lvl 6: 16%

Bears Skill: Morale Boost +12 Damage and Armor party boost(lvl 6) for 25 sec. This skil promotes having a bear in your exp runs. In pvp, this skill helps with team FFA. 30 sec cool down. 10 mana per party member.

lvl 1: 2 Dam and Arm
lvl2: 4 Dam and Arm
lvl 3: 6 Dam an Arm
lvl 4: 8 Dam and Arm
lvl 5:10 Dam and Arm
lvl 6: 12 Dam and Arm

I ve seen good skill suggestions around as well. Gl all! :)

l

Contest 2:
Avian:
Swirl of Doom
Enchantress
Sickness Slam
Warrior
Whirl Pool Wham

In pve bear now could bring people RIGHT to them making it easy to drag mobs to the wall~
In pvp huge advantage because it gives them 16m range making it easy to get those pesky kiters~

In pve the Mage now has a reason to tank poison then back out saving themselves while do damage and staying alive with the revive!~
In pvp every bird pops mana shield then repulsed runs away waiting for skills then comes back! Now the mages could kill them while they run away! This would even out those fights!~

For bird in pve this would greatly reduce the damage the group takes in mobs and in boss runs when they miss a LOT more! ~
In pvp this would help with those mages who hit 500s with drains! Makin it a lot less likely that they'd be 1hitted! (Really Annoying)~
Sorry for making the judging harder but I think the devs should look over these posts! Great ideas lots of inspiration!
Thank you trollee

Skills
Archer:Freezing Volley
Hits multiple enemies and freezes them for 3 seconds.This will help archers kite way better in low level pvp. They can also use a combo. Freeze n Scream

Bear:Devasion Slash
Used to debuff the enemies dodge abilities.It will stay in affect for only 10 seconds.This skill helps bears fight birds equally in battle.

Mage:Traumasphere
Sinks nearby enemies into the ground n does damage over time.When enemies get back up they will be stunned for 3 seconds. This will help mages fight 2v1 or 3v1 fights.

Contest 2:

Mage: Hellfire Barrage
Fires a volley of three balls of demonic fire at oponent that do direct damage. Each increased rank adds another ball of hellfire, but the damage of the added ones are slightly less than the original three. This is a single target attack with a high dps rate.
Cooldown: 8 seconds
Range: 14m
Other Effects: Some fire damage over time, along with the direct damage.

Bird: Siren Sting
Fires an arrow coated with a siren's blood, making the target fall asleep for 5 seconds. While asleep, the target cannot attack or move. (Auto attack is allowed while asleep) The sting itself doesn't do damage, until its rank is increased. Each rank adds 10 damage. This is good for Crowd Control in PvE, and really good in PvP. Don't be cheap with it. :)
Cooldown: 10 seconds
Range: 11m
Other Effects: None

Bear: Whirlwind Strike
Does a spinning attack that does weapon damage + skill damage to the main target, but sends two more whirlwinds to do damage to two other targets. This skill is great for PvE because it helps bears keep multiple aggro in dungeons. Example: Beckon + Hellscream + Whirlwind Strike + Stomp = High Damage, Great Tanking, All AoE. It's good in PvP in 2v1 or 3v1 fights. Each increased rank just increases damage and Rank 6 adds another whirlwind.
Cooldown: 6 seconds
Range: 5m for main target, but the whirlwinds go another 5m further to get a different target.
Other Effects: 15% Knockback chance

IGN in sig.

For the skill its a mage one Perhaps something that slows enemy movement down maybe mixed in with a debuff for enemy dodge. For the bear a skill that sets their sword on fire or at least gives their auto extra damage. For the bird a buff that makes their auto attack faster like for every rank it decreaes the time it takes.

Contest two:
Enchantress skill is called Hidden Under, and what this does is it turns you to liquid for 30 seconds at max level, which will do +infinity armor, not allowed to attack during this, and freezes your opponent for 3 seconds. This is good for pvp ctf because you can easily get the flag without anyone killing you first. For pve, it will let you get past an annoying mini-boss, such as lesser djinn or a vampeer.
Warrior skill is called Bearoll Roll, and what happens is the your bear puts his weapon over his head and starts doing continuos frontflips. This will cause a chance of stunning, will be for 3 meters wide/long, push whom it may hit (opponent) back 4 feet, and 75-130 damage. This will be good in Pvp because with other teammates, you will throw them back, stun them, then they will be attacked. For Pve, if you have a quest, and all you have to do is kill the boss, then Bearoll Roll would be perfect.
Archer skill is called Back Crop, this is a mix between something original and partially part of thorn root, but the character will flip the bow around, gather plants from around him (which will not be shown), and shoot. This will cause people to freeze in place for 15 seconds, at its highest level, for 30 meters. This will be good in Pvp and Pve because you can kill that last guy that is really hard without him being able to do anything.

i say for mage it gets like a mix of fire lightning and ice like it would b called mix storm
bird would be like auto a skil that makes him shoot like 3-20 arrows at once and damage would be from 5-15
bear would get like a discharge of hate like a hatestormthat stuns all for 5 seconds

HOPE I WIN!!!

Contest two
What the burning arrow does is when you use the skill it burns your enemy alive deali ng 100-200 damage for 6 seconds taking most of their health away, useful in pvp because those bears with a lot of health don't die easily so you use the burning arrow reducing their health to die quicker and in pve those bosses with health you can't even imagine so you use the burning arrow to burn it to reduce it's health quickly where ever it moves.12 second cool down.10 meter distance

Ursan skill:Wrath, wrath is a skill where you make your hits with your sword a burst of lightning that's right I said it burst of lightning where when you hit a enemy or opponent with your sword sending out a burst of lightning smashing them back disabling a little for 2-3 seconds and dealing 150-250 damage. Useful in pvp fighting against birds and mages who run from your bear, so you can use wrath and disable them from running and keep hitting them until they die. In pve you can do high damage on those bosses who take forever to kill and disable them from hitting your friends or even you so you don't die as quick as you do. Cool down 8 seconds. Range 3-4 meters.

IGN- pokyya:)

2nd contest :P

Ursan : Fury Slash

This slash allows you to slash the enemies 5x rapidly with about 95-120 dmg per slash.Also it is a 9second cool down and uses 35 mana.
This is useful probably on high lvl bosses (Balefort Sewers) because it would damage them a ton.
For pvp the combo would be beckon,fury,stomp :)

Enchantress: Rampage

This buff allows you to make your m/s higher by 4 m/s at lvl 1 and adds 1 m/s per level. But instead of using mana to use it you have to drain your health by 40 to be able to use it.
For PvE it would be helpful because if your out of mana you just tap it and quickly do your skills.
This would be nice for PvP too because once your in mana shield and your foe drained all your mana just use rampage then you'd be able to fight back. Plus this would be good for pally's because of their low m/s

Avian: The Deadly 4

This skill is like the Blast shot,repulse shot, blind shot and break armor together. What it does is that it rapidly shoots 4 rockets and it does about 85-105 dmg at lvl 1 and adds 5 more dmg every level

Its purpose for both PvE and PvP is to hit the offenders more since break armor,blast,repulse and blind shot cool down slowly.So it would help the Avian do more skill damages to foe's. Especially it helps STR birds when someone is kiting and they're blast

shot,repulse shot, blind shot and break armor is still cooling down.

I hope this is good enough. :)

My characters are: VVretched and IenvyI mostly I'm on them every time.

For contest # 2

Contest # 2 entry

Creates havoc among mobs of enemy troops causing them too attck each other as if they were enemies. Also cause a large armor debuff and stun (mainly to help mages in pvp because this skill is built mainly got pve)

This skill is actually another buff but what makes it different is it makes the duration of other buffs (rage, ironblood, dodge) increase by 10 seconds. This would help in Pve since bear typically tank and could use the extra buffs and it pvp...well it always helps having longer buffs (learned ONLY at Lvl 55 because it would cause an unfair advantage in low level pvp).

This skill would cause an arrow storm upon mobs if troops. At level one it can only attack 2 troops and has 85-150 damage. It will add + 1 troop it can attack per skill point you put into it as well as + 5 damage each level( max level can attack 7 troops and have a total damage of 110-175). This would be very useful in Pve because of the amount of troops it attacks. In pvp this is a quick shot and has large range (14m) and is very useful for kiting.

Oh and I forgot..for bear and Mage skill above..Mage skill at level one starts off turning 2 troops against each other and de-buffing 10 armor increasing + 1 troops it can attack per skill point used in it and + 10 armor debuff per level (max level can turn 7 troops against themselves while de-buffing 60 armor :O! Learned at level 55)

For bear it starts off at level one increasing + 5 seconds to buffs increasing + 1 second per skill point used in it...I look forward to seeing who you choose :D

for #2 enchanteress: tornado blast: 67-108dmg,30 dmg per skill lvl,hits all troops from atleast 13m away, adds 5 dodge for 10seconds, 35 mana to use. Archer: raging shot: shoots 5 arrows at the same time,54-75 dmg, 25 dmg per skill lvl ,30 mana to use. bear: fiery slash: 47-69,20 dmg per skill lvl , takes 10dmg from opponet for 10 seconds, 15 mana to use. Good luck to all :encouragement:

fiery slash shoots out fire when u use it on an opponnet. tornado blast shoots out 3 tornadoes

Entry for 2nd contest...

Ursan:
Skill name-Ursan Blast
Do you bears ever wished you had range especially for those pure strength bears? Well, look no further! This skill gives the bear the power to do so! Has a 12m range, drains 20 mana, has a regneration rate of 15s, and does as much damage as a super mega slash. It should have a delay about the same time as the mages' mana shields. Good for pve when you're scared of charging at bosses and good for pvp because you hate those kiters ^_^!

Enchantress:
Skill name-Guardian Angel
Have you ever seen your teammates about to die? And you hate having to spam mana shield when you see that? Then, the annoying mobs drain all your mana and you can't revive anybody. Well, here's the solution! This skill buffs your teammates and heals them completely! Buffs and heals all your teammates in a 12m range, uses no mana, has a regeneration rate of 32s, and buff gives all your teammates and yourself +20 Critical percentile, +20 Hit percentile, +50 Health, +35 Mana, +5 Health Regen, +15 Armor, +20 Damage, and heals everybody completely. This effect should wear off in 20s or less. Good for pve because it's fun to be a helpful mage by buffing and healing, but would it be better if you could buff and heal at the same time? XD! Good for pvp because you want to help people more in FFA. Buffs don't help your teammates as much =(... Power to helping ^_^!

Avian:
Skill name-Judgement
Ever hate it when those bears beckon you and debuff you to death? What about when mages land so many criticals on you? Fear no more! There's a skill better than blast shot! This skill has a hit percentage of 50%, but if you land it, you'll be able to hit the maximum weapon damage! Like the longbow has 69-142 damage; you'll be able to get 142 automatic if you land the shot. This should have 8m range so it won't be overpowered for kiters, drains 40 mana, and has a regeneration rate of 25s. Good for fighting pve bosses! So many like daggers against bosses, but now, you got JUDGEMENT! More power to bow users! Good for pvp as a panic skill, like using Avian Scream up close =)!

Ursan Blast:
The bear does something like they do in Dragonball Z. The thing where they charge their attacks or whatever they do. They unleash the ursan blast and it looks like a ball of flame rushing towards the target. The opponent should burn a little. Like the combo steam.

Guardian Angel:
The Mage shoots a beam of light into the air and the rays of light fall down to all the people buffed. Also, the Mage in the beginning have like transparent looking wings while doing it.

Judgement:
The bird will have circles around is head like shattering scream and avian scream. However, judgement will have yellow circles. Also, while doing this, the bird will do the Grrr emote. The emote that looks like taunt and iron blood. Right after the Grrr thing is done, the bird does what most of the skills do. They do the peck thing.

These skills should be learnt at a higher level, rather than in the 20s... I think level 51 seems like a good one ^_^!

Skill entry:

All classes to be able to learn Alchemy.

This would allow a new colllectible (gemstones) of various colors. These stones would be converted into pots and minor elixirs(playa's, tanker's, etc.) Pots and elixirs would then be tradeable thus creating another economic aspect to gameplay.
Gemstones would be added as drops from underground environs certain creatures that make sense with the theme of gem mining.
Running out of time here so there you go.

-Uishaazacel (66 dexbear)

CONTEST 3: CAMPAIGN CONTEST

New dungeon: C’thulu’s Lair Recommended levels; 80-86 (Elite vanity Water droplet shield)

This would be an underwater would, evil fish patrolling the sea’s floors, dangerous underwater volcanoes exploding! This would add new aspect to the games bringing seaweed robes, coral leather and rock platemails… Weapons such as clam wands, shell bracers, sea urchin talons and coral swords! Some more in depth mods would be crabs, whales (boss) C’thulu (boss) shark (boss) rogue divers and rock monsters emerging from caves!

Campaign: The land that Alterra forgot
Recommended level - 75
Mobs: Cavemen, Cave Witches, Dinosaurs!!!
Landscape: Large prehistoric landscapes, with caves to explore, large trees, and a volcano and molten lava for the last level which erupts at the final boss. Story: After making your way to the end of Humania, you find a time travel portal which after you enter takes you back in time to The Land That Alterra Forgot!

The final boss would be the land's tyrant; T-Rex.

It would be a good addition to the world of Alterra because the game needs new content, and this is definatley a nice twist to the story which can be used to add a little more creativity to the game. Plus the designers can have fun creating the dinosaur mobs, and even base the cavemen and cave witches using thier own faces but cartoony in the style of pocket legends. I also think it would be fun naming all the bosses based on the dinosaur names, for example 'Dippy le Docus' could be one, and another which could be 'Tri Terror Tops'. Weapons could be a catapult/trex talons for the avians, a prehistoric club or trex sword tooth swords for bears, and witches bone tooth staff for enchantress. Vanity pet ideas could be a sabretooth tiger or a mini gollem from the sandstone caves lol! Helms could have T-Rex teeth on them or be T-Rex skulls!!! Shields could be large rocks type shields with wooden parts.

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i478/patsoe/tltaf.gif

For contest 3:

CANDY LAND!!!!

I really think it would be a great addition to Alterra because it has a way different theme, which would be very exciting. Hey... everyone loves candy, right? (well except for people who are on a diet or something.) The recommended lvl should be 55-60. Mobs would evil candy canes, Skittles, M and Ms, and evil candy makers. Also, landscape should be a candy factory featuring all sorts of sweets. Bosses should be like M and M Brothers and Cotton Candy Maker.

I'm up for number 3 :)
Volcano Meltdown
Landscape - Could be black trails and lava flowing around them.
Mobs - Small monsters made of rock, Melee could catch you on fire, archer could shoot flaming arrows, mage could shoot fireballs.
Recomended level - 81-86
Bosses - Lava monster who could slip through cracks in ground and apear elsewhere.
I think this campaign would be good in PL because nothing like this has been in it ever! I also would think this would be much more entertaining then some of the other places. And it would interest many of PL active users!

Contest: 3

Map Title: Depths Of Stompulous
Level: Next Level Cap

General Idea

The map would be titled "Depths Of Stompulous" and it would be a deep sea themed campaign. What would make this campaign different and more thrilling would be that it is played in complete darkness some 3,500 feet below the waters of PL! Your only aid through darkness would be a light on a helm you would get from doing a quest. The quest would be titled "That Sinking Feeling" and it would be an easy to moderate difficulty quest.

Quest Outline

You would have to locate the crank within a sunken ship in the pre-campaign map. Your only aid would be your in game map. The crank would open the vault door where a Mini-Boss, accompanied by a few under sea worshippers would be waiting to kill you! You would have to defeat the Mini-Boss and his associates and complete the Pre-Campaign map. You would then be rewarded 800 gold and the "Helm Of Buoyancy" ( the helm with the light on it). Now you are able to begin the actual campaign.

Mobs

Your new helmet would lighten your way of 9x8 Meters area. You would encounter "Unknown Species" (normal mobs), "Species 0194" ( mid-level mobs), and the boss Stompulous. Just so you have an idea of what the maps would look like, think of the Mariana's Trench. (Deep, dark, cold, and suspenseful). Along the way through the maps you would cruise by many mini-caves which at any certain moment a creature might dart out and deal damage to you!

Boss!

Now that you have an idea of what the maps will hold, let's head on to the characteristics of the boss Stompulous! Stompulous would have 20000 health and 680 armor with a normal hit rate of 180-250 and a move ( similar to magnetic golem ) where he would charge up and stomp (hence "Stomp"ulous) and wreck the sea floor dealing 15000 damage killing anything within the 15 meter range. The only way to dodge this would be to hide behind rock barriers, which would in turn block the damage caused by his mega move. This would give high level players a hard challenge and could possibly reward them with great gear! Stompulous would have a drop chance of 1-2 and 1/2% chance of dropping the pink "The Trident of Stompulous" (Stats: 9% hit, 6% crit, 60 armor, 1.2 hit speed of 165-195. Req. 210 Str ( highest level in next cap ) ) Stompulous would hold the trident and look like a huge, bulky, underwater ogre somewhat similar to the "Big Daddy" in BioShock 3. (EXAMPLE BELOW)

http://cdn.slashgear.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/bioshock_big_daddy_costume_ebay_3.jpg

The "Unknown Species" mobs would look like squidman, and the "Species 0194" would be shark men, but much larger then the squidmen.

http://www.baronpollakdesigns.com/Images/Squid_Man_Screen_2.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ML3IM3NusMc/S_wmWgmZrLI/AAAAAAAAAGI/uOvP8Uacm_4/s1600/Sharkman_Pencils_Troy.jpg

There's more!

But hold on cowboy! For each map in the campaign, the mobs would continue to grow stronger and Stompulous would have more than one form! He would continue to grow larger and hit harder and start to evolve into a more muscled defined version of his former self.

Thanks!

I feel that this campaign would bring a suspenseful sort of feel to this game where everytime you play you never know what might happen! Shrouded in darkness, how thrilling would that be? Trollee, thanks for the chance for allowing all of us to use our creative mind thinking to work towards a fun and generous prize! ;):):):):):):)

Post Scriptum

The pictures were not mine, I only used them so that you have an idea of what they might look like.

Contest 3
Risk It For The Biscuit
Recommended level 10,
The mobs are: Monkeys, Evil Tree hags(that push you back), and Gorillas.
You have to make it across a bridge while being attacked. You get past the first bridge in the first tree house to find the first boss. Second tree house find second boss... etc.
First boss: 5000 health 0 armor 25 damage every 6 seconds on crowd, 25 damage on first person who entered every 2 seconds.
Second boss:6000 health 100 armor 50 damage every 6 seconds on crowd, 50 damage to first person to entered every 2 seconds.
Third boss: 7000 health 200 armor 100 armor 75 damage every 6 seconds on crowd, 75 damage to first person to entered every 2 seconds.
Tenth boss: 15000 health 1500 armor 250 damage every 6 seconds on crowd, 250 damage on first person who entered every 2 seconds.
(The Damage rates are if you have no armor, 5 Armor Usually Negates Aprox. 1 damage)(Ps. if first person dies it'll go to second person etc.)
If you defeat any boss you have a chance at a regular(+5% pink chance)roll for regular loot at your level.
And you have a chance (2%) to get 20 platinum! The pink chance is increased by 5 percent as well!

Campaign: Contact with Foreign World
Landscape: Futuristic, Main theme blue and grey, on a spaceship
Mobs: Humans with Hitech Blasters, Lightsaberish weapons, and Red Cross suuitcases( Heals mobs) Boss is a clone of everyone in your party. (20 x hp same lvl up to 40, no skills)
Drops: Boss drops 1500 gold Everytime with a chance of getting 1 platinum(1%)
Reccommed Level:10+
I know you may notice that this is similar to SL. This campaign would be cool as it is like a Creatures vs Humans game. This campaign only appears at random times to keep balance (5 times a month). The mob strength is determined by the average level of group members so high levels would allow low levels to join so the mobs would be easier to kill. No exp is gaine so there would be no powerleveling.

A new dungeon would be on the clouds where there are a bunch of super heros with capes and mostly mage abilitiies like laser eyes like superman or lightning hands kinda like star legends. The max level vanity could be a cape My number two choice is to go into a volcano since we have a frozen place and it can have fiery demons and we can use the vinny guy again maybe have the high level fiery weapons of doom in there. A max level item from The Fallen Prince could be a vanity weapon pitchfork that is a replacement for either the one handed or two handed sword.
I hope to win them all My IGN is Livemau Please send me a private messge if I win or see me in game. Thanks a bunch for this great contest and happy trails to you!

Contest three: This campaign is called Drimerssto Mure [drim-urs-sto mmm-your], is the inside of an ant hill, with of course ants as enemys, and also there will be (for a little harder opponents during the campaign) beetles and crickets, and for the first couple bosses, there would be worms, wasps, bees, and for the last boss, it would be the queen ant.The landscape would be dimmer the higher level you get to, there would be small stalictites and stalagmites, and kind-of muddy/sandy/dirty.
I think this would be great to Alterra because people always say, "I'll crush you/them like a bug!" but now you actually can. This campaign will be for levels 50-60. Also, if you are lucky, once you defeat the queen ant, you may get the ultra rare bug-swatter weapon, and/or the bee-man mask

3rd- krakens abyss

SHIELDS- seashell
ARMOR- shark gills

Contest # 3
Campaign: Creepy Jungle

Landscape: Dark green color with a mossy texture. Along the edges would have trees that bend over the path almost like a tunnel of trees.

Mobs: Jungle native warriors, jungle native archers, beetles, and snakes which drop from the hanging trees (if a snake has not dropped yet and a bear beckons the snake will fall and hit the ground harder causing damage)

Top level crafted gear plus max level vanity:

For archers: Crafted Jungle bow, Crafted jungle native leather, crafted jungle skull, crafted jungle dagger, crafted jungle wing.

For bears: Crafted beetle skull, crafted beetle club, crafted beetle plate, crafted beetle shell(shield), crafted beetle tooth longsword.

For mages: Crafted snake wand, crafted snake skin robe, crafted snake skull, crafted snake head shield, crafted snake staff.

Max level vanity: Beetle wings(so that people who have gained max level for all vanities can wear the max level vanity crown, shield, armor, and then these wings)

This level would be a new fun and creative idea with some sweet looking gear ;). I'd love to be a bear decked out in some beetle gear or a mage using a small snake as a wand or staff with scale-like armor, or an archer with jungle native gear.

I got an idea for a Campaign level. The name of it is "Howling Plains'' and the theme of this will be a plains dead grass and there will be other camping with their tent. They are unaware what is watching them from night to morning. There will be people (bird,bear,elf) hunting the unknown monster who watch them all day. The level will look like a dead rain forest with a enemy as a wolf.The landscape is plains with boulder. The boss is the Wolf name "Howl" who seek to eat everything in its path. I hope ill be in 1st or 3rd.

I forgot to add a level for what level can play this. 40-50

Campaign entry:

My idea has to do with spring around the corner and the eyecatching allure of a green grass landscape dotted with flowers, rainbows and treasure pots. The idea is to make a very popular campaign that has a farming draw as well as potential for pink drops based on progressive luck.

Creatures would include: leprecans, sprites, satyrs(mini-boss), and treants(boss).
Leprecans would use agile drop-kick style attacks. They would be hard to hit with standard attacks, but susceptible to skill shots (i.e. beckon/stomp, triple shot and getting fried by mages)
Sprites are lightweights that die easily, yet use highly penetrating light/electricity attack to balance out their threat potential.
Satyrs would be pugilists that punch/kick for damage. They would be resistant to blunt weapons but take slash/arrow damage more due to lack of armor.
Treant bosses would have three levels (mature, ancient and venerable). Vulnerable to fire and shatter, but deliver damage using thrown acorns and crushing branch blows.

Additional features:
Non-boss creature deaths create a prismatic flash that moves to the character responsible for their demise. This results in a cumulative luck bonus for the character (1% per - capped at 50%)
Gold rich environment with items including lemonade/mead dispensing helmet, double bladed axes, yew bows, rainbow wands.
Landscape would be dotted with rejuvenation springs, dells, forest clearings and a grand valley for the final boss. The main theme is GREEN! with floral accents.

Zaltiar
02-15-2012, 12:20 AM
Currently Judging....
25thninja's entries for the faces made me laugh. man. you deserve a cookie. lol

Sryyoulose
02-15-2012, 10:31 AM
Oops didn't see the pvp/pve thing sorry....
Not for the contest but the idea is

Thank you trollee

25thninja
02-15-2012, 05:02 PM
To Zalitar
Thank you for the cookie :banana: ... Bananas like cookies too.

-_-Legiito
02-15-2012, 05:28 PM
If my picture didnt show ill try again

Sryyoulose
02-15-2012, 09:18 PM
Btw trollee did you send this to the devs? Good idea you should if not I can if you want!

RedRyder
02-15-2012, 09:25 PM
Aw am I still able to add a description? I read the rules in the beginning of the contest, but didn't make my entry till about a month later and forgot the one description rule lol :(

Trollee
02-16-2012, 02:36 AM
Dut to the fact that many people left out a few things in their entries I will give everyone a few more days to finish it off. This does not mean that new people can still enter the contest, but people who have already updated can just edit some of their entries. Please post a NEW POST below this one with anything that you want to add to your entry.
New deadline is Sunday February 19.

@Sryyoulose Yeah I did:

I messaged the devs twice asking for platinum sponsorship for my contest and did not receive a reply. I am pretty disappointed about this because I think it would have led to this contest being a bit more popular and perhaps taken a bit more seriously. Nevertheless, there certainly were some impressive entries put forward and all in all, I think the that the winners will be well-deserved of the prizes. Unfortunately, there can only be 3 winners to each contest which means that a lot of people will miss out.

@-_-Legiito Sorry you missed the deadline buddy

25thninja
02-16-2012, 04:23 PM
I will contact the devs, but i doubt they will sponser it if you alrwady asked, and you said my contest entrys were void, did you mean valid?

Appleisaac
02-16-2012, 05:52 PM
I will contact the devs, but i doubt they will sponser it if you alrwady asked, and you said my contest entrys were void, did you mean valid?

he meant that only your first entry counted :) ANGRY BIRDS R FTW

Noodleleg
02-16-2012, 07:32 PM
Alright, editing a little more ^_^

Noodleleg
02-16-2012, 07:48 PM
Many apologies to Topskillz for using the name Judgement on the skill. I really did not try to copy you. I was thinking of Pokemon and of the Arceus dude and got a good name out of it. By the way, I used it on an Avian. Just saying, did not mean to copy you.

Appleisaac
02-16-2012, 10:07 PM
How is #3 void by the way?

He means that only one of your entries for the face contest counted. He does not mean that your entry for the third contest is void.

25thninja
02-16-2012, 11:34 PM
O o o o. O o o. O o o o o. O i get it, yes i want Will Ferrelf to be entered in the contest, the other two were just to make people laugh

Sryyoulose
02-17-2012, 01:08 PM
Oh! Description:

For the Back Stabbing, Sneaky, and Stealthy Ninja

Ps... Sorry about that again!

PatsoeGamer
02-18-2012, 11:34 AM
i wanted to do a pterodactyl, but someone beat me to it :( but anyways, i noticed no one did a dragon so i did!

Contest #1

class: Avians

stats: 3 armor 5 dex 5 dmg 2 crit

cost: 15 plat

http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv207/surfingalien528/1adba130.jpg

"for the very menacing! With a heart as warm as fire!"

for the archers that want to kill even faster with a bow (i.e recurves, longbows)

amazing!!!

topskillz
02-19-2012, 01:23 PM
Yay!!!! Thanks

25thninja
02-19-2012, 01:34 PM
When are the results coming in? Because i am soooo anxcious. I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGEERRRR!:blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue:

Plus i spent lotsa $$ on crafting so im sorta broke and hoping to win

Overkillzzz
02-19-2012, 06:22 PM
didnt see the pve/pvp thing. Ok. for the mage tornado blast helps by making the opponet get confused and the opponet cant move for 5 seconds. must be lvl26 to use to use all the skills. For the archer raging shot will help by taking the energy (armor) from the opponet go down by 5 for 5 seconds.For the bear fiery slash will help by putting and ember on the opponet and doing 2 dmg per second for 10 seconds

25thninja
02-20-2012, 10:22 AM
Come on, winners winners winners! Past the 19th

Overkillzzz
02-20-2012, 11:40 AM
Cant wait! I'm probably not going to win but i want to see who won :devilish:

Trollee
02-21-2012, 07:20 PM
Winners are announced here: Winners of Trollee's Giveaway/Contest! (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?51029-Winners-of-Trollee-s-Giveaway-Contest!)

Cyberwarrior
04-06-2012, 06:17 PM
(*)> a drunk bird i win