PDA

View Full Version : Red glassmask and a pet for the coming update/event !

kurbeka
01-24-2020, 11:34 AM
Hello again,
I'm writing you in behalf of MILLION BILLIONS TRILLIONS of Dark legends players,

PLEASE PLEASE PLEZZZZZ !!!

We want RED GLASSMASK to be produced into the game ASAP...It is just too unfair you have erased Sanguine glasses from the game WITHOUT replacement :miserable::miserable::miserable:

I know you wanted equality for the both game genders to have the crown but hey what about us who cherished the glasses version of Royal sanguine hat ??! :miserable::miserable::miserable:

Ok and something else...could you make this into some cool pet for the new event ? ty.

Regards,
IGN: Ugon

Supatra.
01-24-2020, 11:37 AM
Wolf Pet is cool

Enviado de meu SM-J710MN usando o Tapatalk

AEntity
01-24-2020, 12:28 PM
Oh my a Skull or Wolf pet would be so cool!

QueenB
01-24-2020, 02:40 PM
mostly wishes the red glassmask to be brought oneday!! and wolf pet is an awesome idea !!
thanks for those great ideas [emoji4]

Sent from my HRY-LX1MEB using Tapatalk

Habibibi
01-24-2020, 04:47 PM
Hello again,
I'm writing you in behalf of MILLION BILLIONS TRILLIONS of Dark legends players,

We want RED GLASSMASK to be produced into the game ASAP...It is just too unfair you have erased Sanguine glasses from the game WITHOUT replacement :miserable::miserable::miserable:

I know you wanted equality for the both game genders to have the crown but hey what about us who cherished the glasses version of Royal sanguine hat ??! :miserable::miserable::miserable:

Ok and something else...could you make this into some cool pet for the new event ? ty.

Regards,
IGN: Ugon

Good evening all,
(。◕‿◕。)
Oh yes! The vanity of vampires! What vampire isn’t a bit arrogant and vain?! I can totally understand that a vampire would never go out in public looking ratchet!:excitement::smiley_simmons: That brings us to personality of vampires!:eagerness:I would suggest Dear Moderators:
Endless Love Dresses, Cupid Wings, Skull Mask etc..

That's a damned good idea! Hopefully, these ideas will be incorporated into SUPER • L-O-V-E FOR THE NEXT EVENT that will make the game more fun for DL COMMUNITY!

I definitely applaud you for thinking about it Ugon:applause::applause:

Love is in the air...

Supatra.
01-24-2020, 04:48 PM
Nice Ideia Kurbeka DL needs Red glass Mask And others

Enviado de meu SM-J710MN usando o Tapatalk

Eiser
01-24-2020, 05:59 PM
I honestly missed sanguine glasses too ����
I hope red glassmask will be one of this year’s valentines vanities.

AEntity
01-24-2020, 06:27 PM
Good evening all,
(。◕‿◕。)
Oh yes! The vanity of vampires! What vampire isn’t a bit arrogant and vain?! I can totally understand that a vampire would never go out in public looking ratchet!:excitement::smiley_simmons: That brings us to personality of vampires!:eagerness:I would suggest Dear Moderators:
Endless Love Dresses, Cupid Wings, Skull Mask etc..

That's a damned good idea! Hopefully, these ideas will be incorporated into SUPER • L-O-V-E FOR THE NEXT EVENT that will make the game more fun for DL COMMUNITY!

I definitely applaud you for thinking about it Ugon:applause::applause:

Love is in the air...

Skull Mask <3

Garrothills
01-26-2020, 11:56 AM
Hello again,

Regards,
IGN: UgonUgon is smart, i totally agree with him

Sent from my Z971 using Tapatalk